Popular Pages :

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pressure to lose the weight--who can relate?

Leez,
    I'm on day p3 day 18 and I have No appetite. I cant eat the 1 veggie anymore, but I at least eat the chicken 3.5 oz., and apple. My weight has been stuck at between 125-127 for the last 3 days. I'm sick of eating period, but drinking alot of water. I need to lose at least 5 more lbs. Can I finish with meat & fruit only?

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    I'm assuming you meant P2, day 18?

If so, the protocol allows you to leave out anything you are too full to eat.

Food aversion is fairly common in the later parts of the round. You can sometimes get past it by blending you veggie into a soup.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Yes, I'm in P2 day 19 today and eating has become a task. I wanted to know if I can just do the 20 days and go into the 3 days with no hcg and start p3 sooner?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    The way to count days can be confusing until you understand that we count dose days, not actual days.

The shortest round you can do and still hope to stabilize is 23 dose days.

If you did 2 load days with HCG, and then 19 more on the VLC diet (with no skips) that counts as 21 dose days. You need two more dose days to complete the shortest P2. Then you can start the 72 hours transition to P3 without the HCG.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Ok, I loaded 2 days so I'll do 2 more days and start my 3 no hcg days on Tuesday.

Hi, Im on my last dose today, and Im struggling mentally and physically with not eating; I dont want to eat, and Im very weak; Im concerned about the next 72 hrs, due to my energy level.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes thats easier to get your calories through liquids when you hit that food aversion state. Pureed soups, bone broth, or have a Jay Robb protein shake with your strawberries blended in.

Hang in there, you are almost to P3 and joyful eating again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123