Popular Pages :


Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 565 to 576 of 1211

Thread: Round 2 Starting 5-31/6-1 *Join me?*

  1. #565
    Junior Member holligoinglightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Posts
    26
    So I made a protocol friendly dinner (minus the barely mixed veggies)!
    Cooked spinach with chopped onion, garlic, and lemon juice, topped with shrimp and a couple chopped cherry tomatoes! So yummy and pretty!

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

    VLCD12: -4
    VLCD13: +4
    VLCD14: -3
    VLCD15: --
    VLCD16: +.5
    VLCD17: -2

  2. #566
    Member tennisgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    Posts
    81
    Hi Everyone

    Bluetech - Sorry about the pains in your knees. I've had both my ACLs replaced because of sports, and now the sports dr. said I have a bit of osteoarthritis. I hurts most when I go for those wide shots on the court. I asked him how to make it feel better, he said LOSE WEIGHT! They are starting to feel better already.
    I also started today on week 3, and feel like I'm into the routine. Good luck!

    I'm having some out-to-eat challenges, and I'm so proud I haven't cheated!
    After a movie this weekend (Super 8 - really good), my boys wanted to go to In 'n Out Burgers. I was just going to sit in the car, so I wouldn't plant my face in a pile of fries, but I went in. I had a grilled burger, protein style - wrapped in lettuce instead of bun - with a slice of tomato and nothing else on it, and a water. (Not really hungry, so I only ate 1/2.) I checked the nutritional chart, and it was 240 cal, but that might be including all the condiments.

    Today all my BFs wanted to eat lunch out, so I suggested Sauce. I got a mixed green salad (147 cal), and I brought my own ACV dressing.
    I've been avoiding eating out anywhere, because it's easier (and safer) to make things at home.
    And, I don't think I could walk into a Mexican rest. and eat steamed veggies when there are chips/salsa in front of me!

    Great before/after shot! I can't wait to see everyone's!

    Have a great day everyone and keep releasing!
    Weight Loss Support Group

  3. #567
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by holligoinglightly View Post
    So I made a protocol friendly dinner (minus the barely mixed veggies)!
    Cooked spinach with chopped onion, garlic, and lemon juice, topped with shrimp and a couple chopped cherry tomatoes! So yummy and pretty!
    That IS pretty! Good job, my friend.

    Sent with Sprint EVO via Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  4. #568
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring TX
    R/P/M
    R1 PH2 SQ
    Posts
    33
    Sorry I've been away for a few days but I've been away on a business trip Ugh! I cant wait for it to be over, but since its a 60 day trip -its not gonna happen!

    I'm so glad to see everyone is doing well. I'm proud to say this morning I stepped on the scale and I finally hit double digits> Yay finally!!

    Tonites dinner was grilled bison tenderloin and arugula. It was a really good and hopefully my body can handle it without me gaining.

    Tate thank you! I bought some Bragg as you kept mentioning it in your posts....Well I went and got some.... It is assume!!

  5. #569
    Senior Member leeclu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    R/P/M
    R1, P2, HCG drops
    Posts
    162
    PS. Weighed this am and down 3.2 over the weekend! While traveling! Woohoo! I feel kinda water logged today though, my rings fitting tight --that combined with my extreme hunger last night makes me wonder if I was a bit dehydrated...water water water today is the name of the game![/QUOTE]

    Wow! That is awesome! That takes a lot of planning and restraint!

    I am up a tiny bit today. Who has tried smooth Move and how did it work? I ordered the Vitacost product on Saturday and was hoping it would arrive today. Then they emailed me and said it will come between the 16th - 23rd

    Yesterday I had so much fun shopping! It was great to have options. Usually it is whatever I can find that actually fits. I did not get carried away because I and still losing. I have gone down one dress size since I started. The dress I bought is a tiny bit tight but I and hoping to release more by Friday.

    I love before and after photos!

    I too am getting tried of the same veggies. It is so easy to eat the fruit and protien.

  6. #570
    Junior Member holligoinglightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Posts
    26
    As I get ready to wind down for the night and go to bed, I can't help but feel anxious about what the scale will read in the morning. Although I know I was extremely good at keeping on protocol today, I feel a little bloated this evening and worried that feeling won't be gone by morning. I drank lots of lemon water today as well. Praying the scale will have gone way down when I wake up…. goodnight all!

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

    VLCD12: -4
    VLCD13: +4
    VLCD14: -3
    VLCD15: --
    VLCD16: +.5
    VLCD17: -2

  7. #571
    Senior Member Debykaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hamlet Oregon
    R/P/M
    R5/P2/subq
    Posts
    553
    Thanks for all the support. Wasn't going to post it but I was up .6 this morning. So figured what the had and did a steak day today.
    I'll let you know how it turns out.
    I do drink a lot of water some days more than others, but usually 3 bottles of 33.8 fl oz from costco. I refill them and drink at least 2 aday if not more.
    Got to go to bed 5am comes early.
    Good night all

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

  8. #572
    Senior Member katiehcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AZ
    R/P/M
    2/3/injections
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by holligoinglightly View Post
    So I made a protocol friendly dinner (minus the barely mixed veggies)!
    Cooked spinach with chopped onion, garlic, and lemon juice, topped with shrimp and a couple chopped cherry tomatoes! So yummy and pretty!
    That looks amazing!

  9. #573
    Senior Member katiehcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AZ
    R/P/M
    2/3/injections
    Posts
    395
    Wah wah wah boo hoo, I just made some amazing spinach and flounder made less amazing by the fact that I overdid it on the preserved lemons which were filled with SALT so the spinach was just too salty to even finish. Now I need to drink a WHOLE lotta water , toss my spinach and I guess eat some lettuce...then my orange. When you have such a small deal to look forward to and kind of ruin it....welcome to my pity party!

    Anyway, I had almost NO hunger today....yay! I really think it was a backlash of that one skip day over the weekend. Now, back on track. I love the mornings when I get to weigh and have a loss, get to take my shot, get to drink my hot coffee. I look forward to mornings now!

  10. #574
    Junior Member holligoinglightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Posts
    26
    Alright y'all, I seriously think my scales batteries are running low or something. There's NO WAY I am still stalling!!! So frustrating! Apple day for me, since I haven't really lost since my last apple day on Friday. Booooo!!
    ~discouraged and disgruntled in NC

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

    VLCD12: -4
    VLCD13: +4
    VLCD14: -3
    VLCD15: --
    VLCD16: +.5
    VLCD17: -2

  11. #575
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by katiehcg View Post
    Anyway, I had almost NO hunger today....yay! I really think it was a backlash of that one skip day over the weekend. Now, back on track. I love the mornings when I get to weigh and have a loss, get to take my shot, get to drink my hot coffee. I look forward to mornings now!
    Glad to hear the hunger monster has been managed. I lowered my dose a tiny bit & felt much better yesterday, too. Makes a huge difference -- not that I was ever feeling starved, but not quite there from how I should be having NO hunger. I read too many posts that said if you are feeling hungry, then your dose is off.

    Sorry about your spinach. Sometimes simpley prepared food are better. Less hassle, too.



    Sent with Sprint EVO via Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  12. #576
    Member Phatchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicagoland
    R/P/M
    Round 3 Phase 2--Using injectible HCG. Lost 40 lbs in Round 1 using sublingual HCG
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by tennisgal View Post
    Hi Everyone

    Bluetech - Sorry about the pains in your knees. I've had both my ACLs replaced because of sports, and now the sports dr. said I have a bit of osteoarthritis. I hurts most when I go for those wide shots on the court. I asked him how to make it feel better, he said LOSE WEIGHT! They are starting to feel better already.
    I also started today on week 3, and feel like I'm into the routine. Good luck!

    I'm having some out-to-eat challenges, and I'm so proud I haven't cheated!
    After a movie this weekend (Super 8 - really good), my boys wanted to go to In 'n Out Burgers. I was just going to sit in the car, so I wouldn't plant my face in a pile of fries, but I went in. I had a grilled burger, protein style - wrapped in lettuce instead of bun - with a slice of tomato and nothing else on it, and a water. (Not really hungry, so I only ate 1/2.) I checked the nutritional chart, and it was 240 cal, but that might be including all the condiments.

    Today all my BFs wanted to eat lunch out, so I suggested Sauce. I got a mixed green salad (147 cal), and I brought my own ACV dressing.
    I've been avoiding eating out anywhere, because it's easier (and safer) to make things at home.
    And, I don't think I could walk into a Mexican rest. and eat steamed veggies when there are chips/salsa in front of me!

    Great before/after shot! I can't wait to see everyone's!

    Have a great day everyone and keep releasing!
    Blue, Sounds like you have overcome the challenges of eating out very well. The first thing I do when I get to Cali is visit IN' N OUT Burger. OMG, the best burgers I have ever eaten. Congrats on the amazing accomplishment. I have learned to bring a huge apple to the movies. It helps me stay on course and stay away from the concession stands and pop corn.

    Have lost 13.3 total so far this round. Happy Wednesday!
    Jesus is Lord and through Him I can do this!

Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •