Popular Pages :


Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 206

Thread: Starting 2nd round....loading today and tomorrow!!!

  1. #85
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Hi, nicki! Remember as we go through P2, you won't have a loss every day, some days (like today) you may even see a gain. It's all part of your body flushing the fat out - when that happens, water may store in the cells temporarily. Rest assured, the scale will continue moving in the right direction For me, I found if I eat after 7pm, I don't do as well. Too, if I have fruit, I have it in the morning and NOT at night.

    I'd encourage you to google Jack Kruse - he's basically the founder of the Leptin Reset. Essentially, you front load your protein for breakfast within 30 minutes of rising, getting between 50 - 75 g. The timing of meals is essential as well and there is NO snacking between meals (nothing with ANY calories) - lunch is roughly 5 hrs later, with supper 3 - 5 hrs later (I believe). No eating within three hours of sleeping. Your BAB (big *** breakfast) is the largest meal, and you tend to have smaller meals as the day progresses because your hunger is satiated. Same rules as P3 regarding no sugar and no starch, but dairy is also heavily discouraged. There are a group of veggies called nightshades that is a no-no, mushrooms and peppers are a couple. You aim for 1T - 3T coconut oil or better, MCT oil daily as well. Way more info on Dr. Kruse's website, I'd definitely go there to read more, this is just off the top of my head When I started, I was 127, my weight started jumping until one forum member pointed out a possible reaction to carregenan, they were dead on. Avoiding that, I dropped back down and totally stabilized rock solid at around 124#. The big adjustment for me was not having cream in my coffee allllll day. I always planned the night before what breakfast would be so I'd be ready. I became a pro using my crock pot I'd do a nice fat chuck roast, then quick fry in coconut oil, put two eggs on top, and my protein requirements was met. I was always amazed to find out how much protein cube steak actually contained, too. Oh, and protein shakes are frowned upon as well - Dr. Kruse wants you to get the protein from a natural source. Lots of information, eh? And, you don't have to finish the protein within 30 minutes of waking, just start it with gusto

  2. #86
    Senior Member Sennaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hill Country, TX
    R/P/M
    R6/ph1/hHCG
    Posts
    532
    Morning all, it looks as if it's been a successful week for everyone (hope I hadn't missed anything)....You'll never ever guess where I ended up today......150.0!!!!!! Omg..I was so sure I would hit 149......actually what happened is....

    I hadn't pottied in a few days....I could feel the bloat etc......finally did yesterday...BUT...despite having eaten absolutely, frustratingly clean every day..I put on .6.....I knew though it was from having not yet done everything I needed to.....so I have got to add Magnesium....Anyway...finally did go......expected a woosh didn't get it...but did drop .8 to 150.0......so tomorrow I should be at 149.......

    I also know another issue I am battling....I have done so with every round....150.2 is a plateau weight, I stabilized here during p3/4......so my body is trying to maintain so I think I'll have (hope anyway) a good woosh (if I do as I have previously) sometime in the next day or so.....if not....I'll take what I can get
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.




    Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

    Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

    Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

    Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

    Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2.

    2014
    ---------------------------
    2017

    Rnd 6
    Ph1 +5lb
    Ph2 (Aug 6 - Sept 15)
    LDW (TBD)

  3. #87
    Morning all!! Up FAR too early.....have to be at work this morning at 6:30!! Thank GOODNESS it's a one time thing.....I'm so tired. I don't sleep well while doing HCG......I usually get 8-9 hours a night but while on HCG it's about 5!!! LAME!!!! Think I'll take a benadryl tonight to try and get some extra sleep in....it's going to be a LONG day

    On a good note, I'm down .7 this morning....some MORE REAL weight!!!! I feel the 150's coming soon...woohoo!!!

    Hope you all have a GREAT Monday

  4. #88
    Senior Member Klcarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Odessa, FL
    R/P/M
    R9 P2 hHCG and now Rx
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    Hi, nicki! Remember as we go through P2, you won't have a loss every day, some days (like today) you may even see a gain. It's all part of your body flushing the fat out - when that happens, water may store in the cells temporarily. Rest assured, the scale will continue moving in the right direction For me, I found if I eat after 7pm, I don't do as well. Too, if I have fruit, I have it in the morning and NOT at night.

    I'd encourage you to google Jack Kruse - he's basically the founder of the Leptin Reset. Essentially, you front load your protein for breakfast within 30 minutes of rising, getting between 50 - 75 g. The timing of meals is essential as well and there is NO snacking between meals (nothing with ANY calories) - lunch is roughly 5 hrs later, with supper 3 - 5 hrs later (I believe). No eating within three hours of sleeping. Your BAB (big *** breakfast) is the largest meal, and you tend to have smaller meals as the day progresses because your hunger is satiated. Same rules as P3 regarding no sugar and no starch, but dairy is also heavily discouraged. There are a group of veggies called nightshades that is a no-no, mushrooms and peppers are a couple. You aim for 1T - 3T coconut oil or better, MCT oil daily as well. Way more info on Dr. Kruse's website, I'd definitely go there to read more, this is just off the top of my head When I started, I was 127, my weight started jumping until one forum member pointed out a possible reaction to carregenan, they were dead on. Avoiding that, I dropped back down and totally stabilized rock solid at around 124#. The big adjustment for me was not having cream in my coffee allllll day. I always planned the night before what breakfast would be so I'd be ready. I became a pro using my crock pot I'd do a nice fat chuck roast, then quick fry in coconut oil, put two eggs on top, and my protein requirements was met. I was always amazed to find out how much protein cube steak actually contained, too. Oh, and protein shakes are frowned upon as well - Dr. Kruse wants you to get the protein from a natural source. Lots of information, eh? And, you don't have to finish the protein within 30 minutes of waking, just start it with gusto
    Hi Blue
    Karen here. Finished R2 in Aug and and D32 of P4. Was starting to think about R3 so have been watching this thread.
    Thanks so much for reminding me about avoiding carageenan. I had been relatively stable w occasional correction days for awhile and this past week have gone 4# over LDW without doing anything unusual. Wd do CD and next day the wt would be back on again. Getting ready for 17 day trip to Japan/China and scared to death to gain weight! It seems that my wt is fluctuating (upwardly) more lately.
    Looked at my cream and it does contain carageenan though pretty far down on list.
    Thanks for the reminder!
    ~ Karen
    I'm 58 and 5'5

  5. #89
    Senior Member Sennaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hill Country, TX
    R/P/M
    R6/ph1/hHCG
    Posts
    532
    Morning everyone, happy Monday and a good week to all.

    I did it..finally...broke the 150's to weigh in at 149.6 this morning. *woohoo*....

    I also have successfully done short rounds, having as well, done 40 day'rs to 23 day'rs...though at the beginning it was always long rounds, doing the short rounds later in my journey. I've not had any trouble stabilizing either and learned well, how to be able to enjoy life, and have the -occasional- day of indulgence (still eating clean but expanding my normal horizon) knowing I could fix, and would and did fix it within 48 hours.

    I'd like to look into the FMD that Blue(?) I think is talking about. Someone (I'm so horrible at names) had mentioned getting into food ruts, and I'm the same....I was doing it just before starting this round. Course I'm the type of person that is very routine oriented so it's sort of natural I guess, but so boring. But like Scots as well, I am so scared of all the carbs cause they soooo don't like me...not even good things like multi grains and real whole wheat, legumes etc....BUT..I don't go out of my way to avoid them, I just sort of plan to eat very well after.....though I have found I can have the multi-grain Orowheat English muffin, which I love with just a little bit of Allfruit.

    I have started incorporating my new way of eating into my sweet bread baking which is so fun to experiment with. Using honey instead of sugar, different meals and oats and almond/coconut and whole wheat flours (I love Bob's Red Mill Products)...and can't wait to be off P2 so I can start playing with my fall recipes.

    I have found I am extra diligent about temptations on these later rounds as, I am more comfortable with myself, and so the "gumption"/will-power/discipline is more easily broken, though, so far, in all this journey I've not had a broken day at all.....but...I'm not going to risk it either, so I avoid things I know might make me weaken my resolve.

    Well, work calls....everyone have a great day.
    One foot in front of the other, each day a new opportunity for success.




    Rnd 1 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 33.6

    Rnd 2 (40 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 25.2

    Rnd 3 (30 day)
    Ph 2 total loss 15.4

    Rnd 4 (24 day)
    Ph 2 Total Loss 21.6

    Rnd 5 (23 day planned)
    Ph1 ended at +3.2 LDW
    Ph2 ended (-13.2)
    LDW 144.2.

    2014
    ---------------------------
    2017

    Rnd 6
    Ph1 +5lb
    Ph2 (Aug 6 - Sept 15)
    LDW (TBD)

  6. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    1/2/Homeopathic drops
    Posts
    13
    So are you doing the actual injections? I do a homeopathic version of drops called Formula One All Natural Diet Drops by EFL Nutritionals. I get them on Amazon.com! My first round, I lost 37 lbs and I did the drops for 67 days!!!! This was in April. I have managed to keep the weight off and I can't believe how easy it has been. I have struggled with my weight years so I was scared to death to go on Phase 3 and Phase 4. But I followed the Pounds and Inches manual religiously. It got challenging at some times. I got sick of eating the same things. My saving grace was the HCG shakes. They are so expensive, I switched to another shake that I can buy at Sam's Club for $23 - it's a huge bag. This time around, I am doing two shakes and one meal a day. I think it helps me to stay on track to have those chocolate shakes everyday. Coffee is also a huge plus for me. And I take advantage of the lemon by making lemonade every night with Stevia. I am not weighing myself everyday. In fact, the last day I wrote to you was the last day I weighed. I think it helps me psychologically to see big numbers when I weigh!!! This forum is also VERY helpful. I am not sure I would have survived round one without it. Thanks for chatting with me. So - I have not heard of the 30 day thing. I wish I had 30 days, but I know I am going to want to drink alcohol at the reunion. It makes sense though. Is that with injections/homeopathic/both what? Maybe that is why I have done so well from the first round. I stabilized and can almost eat whatever I want without seeing the scale change. It is AMAZING to me. I had NO IDEA!!! The extreme weight loss with quick results and the fact that I can actually keep it off are what prompted me to come back to this again for round 2. Plus, my skin looks so completely gorgeous on this diet, so I thought it would help me for the reunion. That's why I waited right before to do it. Hope you are having a great day!!! Where do you live?

  7. #91
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Good afternoon, everyone!

    Scotland - today must be Get to Work Early Day - I had to be up at five to go perform a building survey for a customer. Can you say ICK?? I have a HORRIBLE time sleeping on hCG - I literally toss and turn all night, drives me crazy.

    Karen - it's utterly amazing how that stupid stuff is in EVERYTHING! And, my body doesn't like even a little of it, I have to check all dairy, sauces, chocolates. Crazy, but I just start blowing up like a balloon. Sometimes the little things stick with us the most on this protocol, right?

    Sennaria - a big WOO HOO breaking into the 140's!! Whoop whoop <happy dance> That's a huge milestone, congratulations! Have you ever looked at Elainas (sp) Pantry? She makes the best "alternative" baked goods, wow. I haven't used regular flour, baking powder, oil, or sweeteners for over three years now. I've switched all my baking to include only coconut oil, my own leavening, almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, butter, it's wonderful! The biggest change for me to get used to is the proportions of the flours versus the wet ingredients - a little coconut flour goes a LONG way! I've gotten pretty good at just whipping random things up, too.

    AFM - I'm down .4# this morning, but I'll take it. I just had a spinach omelet for lunch and it was YUMMY. I'm pooped today, have tons of paperwork to concentrate on, and would just really like a big cup of coffee with extra cream! I've been having one cup in the morning with a splash of half and half, its okay, not as yummy as I'd normally have it but it's better than none. Okay, lunchtime is over. Back to work

  8. #92
    Junior Member Jules234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Phoenix
    R/P/M
    R1P2
    Posts
    24
    Hey everyone - glad to hear about all the great losses!

    My weekend losses were poor at .2 for the entire weekend, BUT, it was quite the stressful weekend for me and I drank soda and not enough water, so actually I'm glad that I'm not up.

    Had a huge work deadline today - only have 2-3 true project deadlines a year and this was a huge one. But - I'm all done! Yay, so I'll keep on moving with this.

    I am doing a 40 day round this time, I have enough hcg and just want to make sure I go thru p3 prior to Thanksgiving, so it works out perfectly.

    Hope everyone has a great week!

  9. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    Good afternoon, everyone!

    Scotland - today must be Get to Work Early Day - I had to be up at five to go perform a building survey for a customer. Can you say ICK?? I have a HORRIBLE time sleeping on hCG - I literally toss and turn all night, drives me crazy.

    Karen - it's utterly amazing how that stupid stuff is in EVERYTHING! And, my body doesn't like even a little of it, I have to check all dairy, sauces, chocolates. Crazy, but I just start blowing up like a balloon. Sometimes the little things stick with us the most on this protocol, right?

    Sennaria - a big WOO HOO breaking into the 140's!! Whoop whoop <happy dance> That's a huge milestone, congratulations! Have you ever looked at Elainas (sp) Pantry? She makes the best "alternative" baked goods, wow. I haven't used regular flour, baking powder, oil, or sweeteners for over three years now. I've switched all my baking to include only coconut oil, my own leavening, almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, butter, it's wonderful! The biggest change for me to get used to is the proportions of the flours versus the wet ingredients - a little coconut flour goes a LONG way! I've gotten pretty good at just whipping random things up, too.

    AFM - I'm down .4# this morning, but I'll take it. I just had a spinach omelet for lunch and it was YUMMY. I'm pooped today, have tons of paperwork to concentrate on, and would just really like a big cup of coffee with extra cream! I've been having one cup in the morning with a splash of half and half, its okay, not as yummy as I'd normally have it but it's better than none. Okay, lunchtime is over. Back to work
    OMG......so sorry that you suck at sleeping too, but glad that I'm NOT alone!!! It's AWFUL!!!! Yes, my only day that I had to go in early as I'm the newbie and had to help with inventory.....woooohooo!!!!! I was home by 1:15 and even though I'm tired as HELL.....it went by so fast!!!! I work 6 hours everyday. That honestly was the fastest 6 hours ever!!! I was NAUGHTY since I couldn't make my shake this morning so stopped at starbucks to get a coffee with half & half.....I will count those calories and put it towards the 95/5 lean ground beef that I can NOT eat anymore.....TMI.....made my tummy churn, tumble and talk to me (not from being hungry)!!! If you get what I mean!! It was awful!!!! So, I am kinda thinking that ground beef/beef is NOT for me! BUMMER as I made a really GREAT mock taco salad Oh well, what do you do?!!!!! Anway, so glad you had your poop....ha ha ha!!! I've had two today.....I love those glycerin doo hickies!!! OK, I've rambled on LONG enough.....glad you are doing well!!!

  10. #94
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Oh, also decreased my dose today. I have an apple everyday, that's my only fruit. I have grapefruit, just haven't eaten any yet - creature of habit here Last night, all of a sudden about an hour after the apple, I was STARVING, gut wrenching, hollow, rumbling - it was so bad I had some lettuce with some of the sweet spicey mustard dressing I'd made (I've never had that feeling before!!). Today, I decreased to 125 IU, so we'll see. I had an apple about an hour or so ago, and guess what? Tummy growling and rumbling again!! I think I will pass on apples for a while to be sure. I have oranges and the grapefruit, I'll just have to section one so they're handy I guess.

    I dunno ?? for supper tonight. I bought some of the non-stick foil today and was thinking ocean perch, YUM, or maybe another serving of Fage? Wow, so many choices, so little time, hee hee....

  11. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    Oh, also decreased my dose today. I have an apple everyday, that's my only fruit. I have grapefruit, just haven't eaten any yet - creature of habit here Last night, all of a sudden about an hour after the apple, I was STARVING, gut wrenching, hollow, rumbling - it was so bad I had some lettuce with some of the sweet spicey mustard dressing I'd made (I've never had that feeling before!!). Today, I decreased to 125 IU, so we'll see. I had an apple about an hour or so ago, and guess what? Tummy growling and rumbling again!! I think I will pass on apples for a while to be sure. I have oranges and the grapefruit, I'll just have to section one so they're handy I guess.

    I dunno ?? for supper tonight. I bought some of the non-stick foil today and was thinking ocean perch, YUM, or maybe another serving of Fage? Wow, so many choices, so little time, hee hee....
    OMG.....I am NOT doing this apples at ALL this time around, they make me sooooo HUNGRY too!!!!!

    I use strawberries in my Jay Robb protein shake.....that's my only fruit.

  12. #96
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Ooh, I forgot totally about a Jay Robb shake! I could do THAT for supper! How do you mix yours? I'd skip the fruit in mine tonight, use ice, a little water, and the protein powder, maybe add a little cinnamon.

    and I feel absolutely dried out! I could drink all day long and it doesn't feel like my thirst is being quenched! eesh!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •