Popular Pages :

Page 135 of 342 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,609 to 1,620 of 4100

Thread: Starting a Vanity Round

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    I just tried to try on the shoes I bought last night and I can't get my feet into them! I mean, I really can't. So I am thinking I am seeing part of the problem. I didn't walk my feet OFF, I walked them into sausages. I'm going back to bed. P.

Pearly....I'm feeling stressed just reading your post :-) sorry to hear you're having one of those days...let's just start over!

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Janeen;849989]WHOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!

Down 2.4! Finally!

I'm not sure I've ever seen a drop like that outside the first couple of days. I really hope I get to keep it.

I'm definitely feeling better this morning than I did yesterday. Tonight I'll mix a fresh batch of hcg and try dropping my dose a bit.

Despite the fact that I'm planning fewer days, so far, this seems to be the longest round! I just keep telling myself that struggling at 175 beats anything at 245 any day.[/

Excellent results Janeen! Congrats! How much are you down so far?

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carry2010 View Post
    Early a.m. weight down .2#, so .6# over LIW. Even had some bleu cheese and some 99% chocolate yesterday, plus cashews earlier during our golfing snack of an apple, beef jerky, and the mixed nuts...I picked out cashews.

When I finally get up, I'll weigh again. Lol. (I'm SO greedy!)
    Doing great Carry! I hope I can maintain as well as you have :-)

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Why did TOM have to show up at the end of my round? Not really craving anything... Just feeling weak. :-(

R/P/M
    Back to P2, inj, 100
    Blog Entries
    Hey BP: I see you are here at the same time as I am. Aren't you glad you had YESTERDAY as your LIW now? LOL.

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Hey BP: I see you are here at the same time as I am. Aren't you glad you had YESTERDAY as your LIW now? LOL.
    Hi Pearly...you bet I am! I usually stop my injections for the first 3 days since it's so painful due to fibroids. What's interesting is, I tend to lose more during TOM. We'll see tomorrow :-)

R/P/M
    seventh/Rx injections
    Man, P, you had quite the day! Flying coffee...LOL....I had a time when I never got the dang lid on my ninja bullet type container on quite tight enuf and used to spin it all over the counters and the walls. I still have some stains on the kitchen walls that make me laugh every time I look at them. You sound to have eaten something that caused major inflammation....not getting your feet into shoes, I think, is a dead give away.

Well, I am up in the middle of the night to work on class assignments. I woke up and kept mulling over what I had left to do cuz it is all due today by 5PM so instead of lying in bed composing in my head, I just decided to bite the bullet and get things done. I am almost done so will try and get back to sleep now. I don't even dare step foot on the scale until I get some more sleep. I learned my lesson the last time when I got on the scale in the middle of the night and was horrified by the number!

so, goodnite...and sweet dreams and will cya in the morning....the later morning that is!
    Candice
    "nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

I'm on a rant. Actually, it's more like quiet despair. I'm UP 1.6, back up to 176.6. I guess the apple day whoosh didn't hold. This is also my weekly weigh in day. I'm down exactly .8 from last week! Total lost (incl loading) 11.8. Ugh.

I am baffled. I have not cheated. I weigh everything. I have never had anything like this happen.

On the up side, I felt sooooo much better yesterday on my skip day. I mixed a new batch of hcg and dropped my dose to 125. So far, so good.

Also, I took some measurements. Down 1/2" on bust, 2" off waist, 1 1/2" off abdomen. That's good, at least.

It also looks like I'm going to have to revise my goals. I'm either going to have to go longer or I'll just have to settle for a higher LIW.

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Janeen;850168]I'm on a rant. Actually, it's more like quiet despair. I'm UP 1.6, back up to 176.6. I guess the apple day whoosh didn't hold. This is also my weekly weigh in day. I'm down exactly .8 from last week! Total lost (incl loading) 11.8. Ugh.

I am baffled. I have not cheated. I weigh everything. I have never had anything like this happen.

On the up side, I felt sooooo much better yesterday on my skip day. I mixed a new batch of hcg and dropped my dose to 125. So far, so good.

Also, I took some measurements. Down 1/2" on bust, 2" off waist, 1 1/2" off abdomen. That's good, at least.

It also looks like I'm going to have to revise my goals. I'm either going to have to go longer or I'll just have to settle for a higher LIW. [/

Good Morning Janeen. You're still losing inches which is great! When on P2 do you exercise? I did walk 2-4 times a week this round, did a lot of sweating and released a lof of toxins and excess water. The trick is not to over do it! What VLCD is it for you?

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Last day of P2 and down 1.2 below LIW this morning! TOM is kicking my butt though :-(

Have a great day everyone!

R/P/M
    Back to P2, inj, 100
    Blog Entries
    Janeen, That is beyond frustrating and it just plain sucks. Sigh.

Now, how to get back on the horse and ride to victory? Your dose is better and you know how much you are getting now that you have a batch that is mixed correctly. I think that is the key. Not only are you hungry when you are on the wrong dose, but your losses are not right, so I know you are doing everything else right and you will get there now that you have that fixed. Your inches are showing, so you know it IS working. And your apple day did break the stall. You kept part of it and you will see more tomorrow. I didn't lose every day and some days went back up and then had a good loss a couple of days later.

I know how discouraging this is. But I also know you will wrap your head around it and get back on the horse.

Candi, I hate composing in my head. I know when I finally get my fingers on the keyboard, I will never remember it all, and it won't be as good as it was in my head! It is such a waste of time, I completely agree with your late night get'erdone adventure.

AFM, I had a letter perfect high protein day: eggs, oopsie roll with almond butter, chicken thigh, chicken thigh, chicken leg, tiny bit of plain yogurt. Detox bath and my feet are back to normal and I can wear my new sandals. And I am UP another .6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.2 over LIW. WT*???? My waist is up only a little, so I am not swollen at all. I got all my work done, so I am not stressed, I slept well and I feel rested. My face looks a little haggard, but that might just be the expression from seeing the scale....

I had planned a steak day with salmon to get UNDER my LIW to give myself more leeway. I just hope it works to get me closer above my LIW now. I will now commence with the BP coffee, no cocoa, I will just stand the coconut taste as I haven't been able to get any new stuff yet.
    P.

BP: we posted at the same time! Good loss and exciting to be on the last days! Walking is always good. I hate it, but I know it is a good idea!

Yay, BP! I'm excited for you. You hit your goal and P3 starts tomorrow. I don't think there are many things in life as exciting as the first day of P3! . May your maintenance be easy.

Today is VLCD 15. I lost really well the first week and practically nothing the second week. I ride my stationary bike most mornings for about 45 minutes. It's a pretty mild workout, but I do break a sweat. I've been feeling more energetic lately and have added a few minutes of rebounding, too. Again, pretty mild.

P, that was the best pep talk ever! Thank you! Sorry about the small gain. I feel your pain.

I went through my food log. It was a pretty easy task since I've been eating the same darn food for 2 weeks, LOL! I debated dropping a fruit. I've about decided on just paring back a little to 475 calories. Any thoughts?

Candi -- good job on the paper. I hope the scale is kind to you when you finally get up.