Page 135 of 410 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 4100

Thread: Starting a Vanity Round

R/P/M
    R5 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Hey ladies! What's BP coffee? This is my 3rd round and I don't remember seeing that acronym before.

I'm sort of doing a vanity round...I look good now, but really want to drop those last 10...or you know, 15, whatever. I'm not doing strict protocol - it's VLCD7 today and I'm down about 6 lbs...but up 1.5 lbs from yesterday - skinny margaritas and miracle noodles were the culprit. Oops!

I'm usually super strict but I live in Vegas so I just figured I'd try this method and see how it goes. I'm just eating a bigger variety of vegetables, little more protein, and low sugar cocktails on occasion. I've also been working out some days, went wake boarding, etc.

Wish me luck with the next 5-10 lbs!

R/P/M
    R5 HCG Injections
    Blog Entries
    Oh!! And I didn't load at all. I kind of just up and decided to start a round - ran to the store and bought the Homeopathic stuff at like 10am last Monday. . I've definitely been hungry, but I'll live.

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    VLCD1 underway and going well. I'm not quite sure exactly how much I gained loading and how much was "bounce back" from the big loss the day before, but I weighed 188.4 this morning. (I had been 185-186 for about 2 weeks, but then 183.8 the day before).

Anyway, I plan to do about 30-33 days, and hope to lose 25 lbs, including the loading weight.

I have the headache I always get, but otherwise, feel great. I mixed my own hcg for the first time, and am using 2000 IU batches so it doesn't get old.

Did I have you worried I wouldn't start, BP?
    Lol...yeah, I thought you lost track of your loading days. Glad to know you're off to a great start! What did you have today? Can't wait to hear your big drop tomorrow.

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Hi Ladies,

Looks like a great group we have here! Some I know, some I don't. Just so you know...I'm BP (blak porsche, not BP bulletproof coffee) LOL
    Today is VLCD13 for me and I'm down 10lbs today! Yay! So I promised myself that I would treat myself to a new lipstick when I hit 10lbs. I think I'll keep rewarding my small goals until I reach my big goal. (New Porsche).

I managed to stay POP today, no urges to cheat...what's weird is that I skipped my injection today. I wonder if my dose is off. I'm taking 125iu. Thoughts anyone?

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yayhowfun View Post
    Hey ladies! What's BP coffee? This is my 3rd round and I don't remember seeing that acronym before.

I'm sort of doing a vanity round...I look good now, but really want to drop those last 10...or you know, 15, whatever. I'm not doing strict protocol - it's VLCD7 today and I'm down about 6 lbs...but up 1.5 lbs from yesterday - skinny margaritas and miracle noodles were the culprit. Oops!

I'm usually super strict but I live in Vegas so I just figured I'd try this method and see how it goes. I'm just eating a bigger variety of vegetables, little more protein, and low sugar cocktails on occasion. I've also been working out some days, went wake boarding, etc.

Wish me luck with the next 5-10 lbs!
    Hi Yayhowfun,

Here's a link that explains what it is and how to make it.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/how-t...ur-morning-too

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Thank you, Porsche! Your turn. Put a picture up!
    Ok, let me find a good pic :-)

R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    BP have you been having hunger and cravings bad prior to your skip day? If not then most likely your dose is just fine. On your skip days you still have HCG in your system so you shouldn't feel any different then you do on your injection days.

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Porsche View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Looks like a great group we have here! Some I know, some I don't. Just so you know...I'm BP (blak porsche, not BP bulletproof coffee) LOL
    Today is VLCD13 for me and I'm down 10lbs today! Yay! So I promised myself that I would treat myself to a new lipstick when I hit 10lbs. I think I'll keep rewarding my small goals until I reach my big goal. (New Porsche).

I managed to stay POP today, no urges to cheat...what's weird is that I skipped my injection today. I wonder if my dose is off. I'm taking 125iu. Thoughts anyone?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Yayhow fun!!! Did you check your homeopathinc Drops to make sure they have HCG in them? The ingredients should say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x and if they don't say that then you don't have good homeopathic drops and you shouldn't continue with those otherwise you are just starving yourself to death. hunger is a sign you either have bad drops or your dose is off and something you really need to keep an eye on otherwise anything you lose you will gain back.

Quote Originally Posted by yayhowfun View Post
    Oh!! And I didn't load at all. I kind of just up and decided to start a round - ran to the store and bought the Homeopathic stuff at like 10am last Monday. . I've definitely been hungry, but I'll live.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Good morning ladies

Super happy to not see a 2nd day gain today form my gluten free pancakes I ate on Sunday morning! I call that a huge win for sure! I will continue to eat clean all week in preperation for my BF's family picnic on Saturday and my food choices will not be great but will do my best and since I am in P4 I may take a chance an test out some foods but will play it by ear and see how I am weight wise and how I feel come Saturday.

Porsche -- I will be the absolutely most boring person you ever met with regard to food in P2. Not that I'm boring in general (IMO), but I figure, if I'm going to do this protocol, I want to get the most out of it I can.

So I start with the original P&I list, then subtract out the things that have caused stalls or slower losses before (beef, cabbage, maybe radishes), and the things I really don't care for (grapefruit), things i don't think will fill me up enough to justify the calories (oranges), gluten (breadsticks), and now the things listed on the AI elimination diet (coffee, tomatoes, seed- and nightshade-based spices, Stevia, saccharin), and I'm left with a pretty short list. I thoroughly expect to get bored with the food. On the other hand, shopping is easy, LOL!

Here's what I had:
    Black tea
    Strawberries
    Lemon "tea"

Lunch salad
    Lettuce
    Apple
    Chicken

Dinner
    Cod
    Asparagus
    Cucumber

I also have celery handy. I intended to eat it for a snack, but never did. I'm thinking I might today, though.

And for a little variety, I can always sub spinach and shrimp. Maybe even throw some onion in my salad. That's it. How sad is that? Hahaha!

BUT -- I feel good! Clearly, I am sensitive to things I didn't realize before, so P3 is going to be molecule by molecule this time. It will be quite a while before I have much variety, really. I don't care if I'm bored. I just want to lose, stabilize, and not be hungry.

Oh, and I'm down 2.2 this morning. Would you believe I was hoping for 3? I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked, though, so maybe better sleep tonight will help.

What day are you again, and how long are you going? I remember last time, you and I were neck and neck for the longest time, but then my round ended and you weren't done, so suddenly you weighed much less than I did. I'll bet you weigh a lot less than I do now.