Popular Pages :

Thread: VitaCup Genius Blend with MCT?

VitaCup Genius Blend with MCT?

Hello everyone! I'm back after quite some time and am wondering if anyone has any experience drinking the VitaCup coffees in phase 2. I've been drinking them for a while and it just occured to me that perhaps I should hold off. Thoughts and or experiences would be appreciated!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/ca...ffee-680611634

Apparently, there is not enough MCT oil to register on the nutritional info, so if you are only having a couple cups a day, you should be fine. There is a little bit of fat in the P2 menus, so tiny amounts like this, or in a small supplement capsule do not appear to have any impact on the diet. (However, I wouldn't use those enormous fish oil capsules...talking more about those tiny little vitaminD ones.)

Be aware that the FDA allows fat grams to be listed as zero as long as the number is less than 1. Therefore, you could concevably be getting a couple tsps of fat if you consumed 10 cups a day. Since the serving has 5 calories, and 4 of them come from the 1 gram of protein, the MCT is probably just shy of a gram.

Make sense?
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Leez, YES! That makes perfect sense. Thank you. I only drink 1 cup per day, and not even every single day so I think I should be fine. I really appreciate your quick and thourough respose.

R/P/M
    R5/Phase2/hHCG drops
    Leez, should I be laying off the Vitamin D pills during P2? that could be why my losses are not really that great this round (3.2# in 5 days; 2 days loading-3 days VLCD)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I very much doubt a tiny vitamin D pill would derail your losses. But if you are concerned about it, you can get D3 in gel capsule form. That's what I used in my rounds just to be uber-safe. But then there might be a little rice starch in those, so you can obsess over that sort of thing too!

How's your hunger? Any issues with that? If not, then the slower than normal losses could be from lingering inflammation from something you ate during your load. If you can narrow it to something you indulged in that you are not used to eating normally, that could be a valuable clue for you going forward into maintenance later.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R5/Phase2/hHCG drops
    Leez, well, I'm almost certain it is the bread. I indulged in sliders with those delicious hawaiian rolls (2 of them). I've narrowed it down to bread or dairy like sour cream. Could be cream cheese as well, although I hope not because one vice in the keto plan is the keto cheesecake! (which I would love a slice of right NOW, bTW!!)

My vitamin D3 is a gel capsule. I didnt take today. I'll see how the scales look tomorrow and let you know. Thanks for the valuable clue of what caused the inflammation for maintenance later. Is there a calorie limit in P3? I'm really studying up on what I"m going to eat those first few weeks to stabalize. I'm going to stay away from the nuts at first and dairy. So will make sure to get some fatty meats, avocados, butter, mayo (Dukes) and maybe eggs/sausage. Just don't want to overdo the cals with the fats! Thanks so much and Happy New Year!!

Oh, no issues with hunger. Did have the headache for a few days, but gone now. I had more body aches today for a few hours, but they are gone now.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Happy New year to you too. I'll be watching the ball drop in my New Years jammies and with a glass of my favorite pink muscatel.

No calorie limit in P3. Its more important not to eat too few calories in P3. Dukes Mayo is ok for P3, but soy oil can be inflammatory, so a better choice is to make your own mayo or get something like Primal Kitchen which is avocado oil based.

Goat cheese can be subbed for cream cheese in a lot of things (like cheesecake) and is often better tolerated than cow dairy products. That might be a good item to start with if you decide to test dairy.

R/P/M
    R5/Phase2/hHCG drops
    I'm already craving the THM cheeseburger cassarole from the original THM cookbook. Last night I order the THT from Amazon, it was 1.99 on my Kindle!!! I love a bargain! Supposedly there is a cinnamon roll recipe that really looked delicioso!

I'm not even sure I'll make it to the ball drop, maybe the New York drop--10:00 my time!!