Popular Pages :


Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: VLCD22.... and woke up to a gain. HELP!!!

  1. #1

    VLCD22.... and woke up to a gain. HELP!!!

    So the first two to two and half weeks all was a breeze! I was never cold, in fact I was running a little warm. I found the sweet spot right away and was not hungry and lost about 15 pounds including my load weight during that time. Then the third week came, and yes my losses slowed down and I hit a 4 day stall which I knew was eventually coming but then once it broke my losses were a little more normal at -.4 per day.
    There has been no cheating at all, but today I woke up to a gain of 1 pound!
    Yesterday I had an apple for breakfast, tilapia and onions with franks hot sauce (which i have had many times before with no gain) for launch, shrimp soup with chicken broth and spinach-nothing else added (which I have had before with no gains either) for dinner, and orange and a pickle.
    I donít do the melba because I recently got braces and itís pretty much impossible to bite in to anything right now...

    Any ideas why i would gain?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by serezerep View Post
    So the first two to two and half weeks all was a breeze! I was never cold, in fact I was running a little warm. I found the sweet spot right away and was not hungry and lost about 15 pounds including my load weight during that time. Then the third week came, and yes my losses slowed down and I hit a 4 day stall which I knew was eventually coming but then once it broke my losses were a little more normal at -.4 per day.
    There has been no cheating at all, but today I woke up to a gain of 1 pound!
    Yesterday I had an apple for breakfast, tilapia and onions with franks hot sauce (which i have had many times before with no gain) for launch, shrimp soup with chicken broth and spinach-nothing else added (which I have had before with no gains either) for dinner, and orange and a pickle.
    I don’t do the melba because I recently got braces and it’s pretty much impossible to bite in to anything right now...

    Any ideas why i would gain?
    I woke up to a gain also and I just remember that water has its own way. This just happens so unless you are eating of protocol, don't worry. The weight loss is not linear. After a stall, it is most likely cells filling with water before getting a swoosh. Hang in there!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/1
    P2 8/2-8/18
    P3 8/19
    P4 9/10

  3. #3
    Hey I see your hhcg with Intermountain! So am I. Yeah, Iím hoping thatís all it is... just so odd to wake up to a gain. And a little disheartening but Iíll keep going. This wonít deter me. : )

  4. #4
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by serezerep View Post
    Hey I see your hhcg with Intermountain! So am I. Yeah, I’m hoping that’s all it is... just so odd to wake up to a gain. And a little disheartening but I’ll keep going. This won’t deter me. : )
    I know u have had no previous issues but pickles and hot sauce are uber high in sodium and would cause a jump for me of water weight
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 5/12 141.4 Day 150 137.4 D206 143.6 1/1/21 144.4 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6

  5. #5
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    I find that we are so keen to have a GOOD loss in P2 that we end up trying to squeeze every ounce we can out of every round, then comes P3 and we struggle to keep within our 2lbs up 2lbs down window....

    I like Leez's little image of the water droplets

    My first round this time around, I willed the scale to give me a good loss (ended up with22 lbs)as I could get and I struggled to stay within my window on P3 and P4..... I managed, but it was not easy

    This last round I lost less (11lbs I did struggle with inflammation), but almost the exact same centimetre loss as during my 22lb loss and my P3 is a breeze.... I am now in week 4 (touch wood! don't want to jinx it!)...

    All I can say is... trust the process, stay on point and wait for the scale to spit it out again in the morning...
    We tend to give the scale so much power over how we will tackle our day.... don't forget to measure weekly and look out for non scale victories.... even just how you FEEL about food and the scale
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

  6. #6
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,011
    Stalls and small gains are completely normal. Don’t let it get you down or freak you out. You’ve had good losses. I typically have a 7-10 day stall every round. As long as you are on protocol don’t worry about it. Your body has to play catch up at some point. All totally normal!

  7. #7
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    I know u have had no previous issues but pickles and hot sauce are uber high in sodium and would cause a jump for me of water weight
    Pickles and hot sauce always cause gains for me in P2. I'm super salt sensitive!!!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

  8. #8
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    Pickles and hot sauce always cause gains for me in P2. I'm super salt sensitive!!!!
    Mee too. Somewtimes jump up 2 lbs
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 5/12 141.4 Day 150 137.4 D206 143.6 1/1/21 144.4 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •