Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: April P2 brings May P3

Good morning Ladies!

P3D4 - LDW +1.4, so up .4 from yesterday. Thankfully still in range. I was feeling so stuffed after dinner that I was sure I would be way over this morning. I didn't even eat that much. I'm having a hard time even hitting around 2000 calories. I'm not seriously tracking, just keep track to make sure I eat enough, if that makes sense. I think I need to up my calories. I had one round where I seemed to gain until I managed to eat enough. The problem is, I'm trying to eat only if I'm actually hungry, and I'm just not. LOL!

Hope everyone has a successful Friday!
    (yes, I cheated and just cross-posted from the other thread)

R2P3D9
    Steak day was a success. Down 2lbs landing me at 148.1. Only .6 above my ldw.

Keeping things simple and going to work my calories up the proper way.

B- Scrambled eggs and steak
    S- Almond and Walnut 100cal pckt
    L- Salmon and broccoli w/cheese
    S-???
    D- Shrimp and broccoli w/ cheese

This is close to 1500 calories so hopefully a good start.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R3P3 sub q injections
    Hi everyone! Yesterday I tried avocado and sour cream and I only gained .2! Woohoo! That makes me so happy as I love both of those things!! Have a great one

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic drops
    Good morning! I guess I did pretty good eating yesterday as I lost .4 lbs of the 1.6 I gained on my first day. I will eat similar today, still not adding anything else in. I might make fat bombs tonight though and see how that shows in the scale tomorrow. I plan on using this recipe:

http://margeburkell.com/fat-bomb/

I won't be adding any nut butter though.

Elena, glad the avocado was good to you. I have been having it and it worked for me, too, thankfully as I do love avocados.

SheShegettingfit, your menu sounds delicious to me!

Rhiannon, you are doing great, within the range, so just eat the right foods, that is what I am focusing on now and adding foods really slow this time.
    Started my HCG journey 6/2011 at 192.2 lbs
    Weight after loading 159.2
    Round 7 - 159.2-143.6 (-15.6)

R/P/M
    R3P3 sub q injections
    Good plan Eva! Those fat bombs look amazing, I may save them for week 3!!

R/P/M
    R2/P3 started May 10
    Thanks for the fat bomb idea Eva!

Today is my first day of P3. I did not lose anything the last 2 P2 days. However I have been spotting the past few days, TOM due in 1 week, so might be retaining a little water. I was on P2 for 47 days. Today I don't know if I'm just totally PMSing and adjusting to coming off the HCG or the sudden food change, but I am feeling very off!!! Like I have a hangover or something, super irritable and zero energy and can barely handle conversation. I am hoping it's just hormones!!

2 Eggs, mushrooms, lowsodium/no sugar bacon for breakfast

chicken breast and broccoli in coconut oil for lunch

dinner salmon and cucumbers

Calories will be around 1000, working my way up to 1500.

R/P/M
    R2/ P2 / injections
    Happy Friday!!! P3D10 Weighed in at 3 lbs under LIW this morning. Which I was really surprised about because I made 120 iced sugar cookies last night for teacher appreciation week. I ate a ton of sugary icing out of habit of licking my fingers. It was really out of necessity because I took 6 hours and made a huge mess. I just couldn't help it anymore! lol I was too tired to care. But at least they came out super super cute! The scale was nice to me today but it may go up tomorrow. Sometimes it's worse the second day. Oh well at least I didn't actually eat a cookie. And I didn't eat any fruit to try to make up for it. We do what we can do right?

Looks like everyone is doing soo well! I can't wait to add in cheese this week! I'm thinking of adding it in on Mother's Day as a special treat!

R/P/M
    R2/P1/HCG Injections
    Hi everyone!! Sounds like most of us are stabilizing well. Hoping I keep sticking with it! I am currently .8 lbs under LIW and P3D10. I gained 1.2 this morning but I think it may be the cauliflower mash that is causing it. I added in some peanut butter but so far dairy gave me a little problem but not too bad. Hoping to make it by Whole Foods this weekend to get some almond or coconut flour - I would LOVE a cookie no matter how healthy!!

Starting weight=202.8
    Phase 2 Total Loss = -20.2
    VLCD28/LIW=182.6

R/P/M
    R4/P2 First two rounds 4 yrs. ago, am back for further losses
    Hello all. I've been out of town for two days and dread tomorrow's weigh-in as I did not stay on P3 protocol for either day. I did my best, but I wasn't in charge of meals, so tried to choose the best without offending the hostess. Probably the real "bad" was baked sweet potatoes made with butter and brown Splenda. She told me she used sugar-free sweetener, but after the meal, I discovered it was the brown sugar/Splenda mix. Which isn't sugar free! Ah well, I do have a nice 14 oz steak in the freezer just waiting in case I need to do a steak day tomorrow. I don't have any trips scheduled for the next two weeks of P3, so hopefully I can get back on track.

Looks like everyone is doing well. Good to see others posting here as well.
    Goal: 150 / Currently 172

R/P/M
    R4/P2 First two rounds 4 yrs. ago, am back for further losses
    P3 - D 6 - LIW +1/2 lb.

Well, surprise of surprise! I was only up 1 lb. from my trip which leaves me only 1/2 lb. up from LIW. I thought for sure I'd be facing a steak correction day. I'm back on the straight and narrow today, so hopefully will lose the pound I gained quickly.
    Hope everyone else is stabilizing nicely.
    Goal: 150 / Currently 172

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast