Popular Pages :

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Flo’s exciting journey towards Stabilization

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    So sorry you were involved in an accident. Even when it doesn't seem like serious damage is done, it can shake you up emotionally.

Also, I've noticed from friends similarly involved that the full effect of the impact on your body often doesn't show up right away. So it can be wise to take it easy for a few days even if you are feeling ok.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Blog Entries
    Morning bunnies....still feeling a bit shaky this morning..
    Friend dropped off her car so I can get back to the police station and get some stuff to the printers, will have her car till tomorrow end of Business so that helps a bit, hopefully insurance can send someone out to assess the damage and recommend a repair shop

P3/4 Day 26
    no movement
    500g/1.1 over LIW

bizzy bizzy will catch up when I can
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    P2
    Hoping all goes smoothly and that you're OK, Yvonne. It's so scary when things like this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Morning bunnies....still feeling a bit shaky this morning..
    Friend dropped off her car so I can get back to the police station and get some stuff to the printers, will have her car till tomorrow end of Business so that helps a bit, hopefully insurance can send someone out to assess the damage and recommend a repair shop

P3/4 Day 26
    no movement
    500g/1.1 over LIW

bizzy bizzy will catch up when I can
    Hope you wake up feeling better! Remember: pain = inflammation = more water = more weight. Your body is healing.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

Blog Entries
    Thanks Miss M..
    Woke up in the middle of the night with body aches all over and feeling bruises I was unaware of.... But as the saying goes...only the good die Young....

Sorry if I am not very communicative... these last two days were just crazy and lost a lot of work time.... Hopefully, they will come and pick up my car today and then I can make arrangements for the rental otherwise I am carless for the weekend... and weekends is usually when I do all my running around... on top of everything I need to wrap up my project as best I can so everything can be at the printers by Monday Morning....

Will put up my Tree tomorrow, check my fairy lights and hopefully that will bring a bit of cheer... A few girls popping over after work today.... I just need a time out... We are very careful and I in general avoid anywhere with loads of people, but some areas in the country has gone back into a deeper lockdown as numbers are spiraling out of control.... thank goodness we are still good

P3/4 Day 27
    yet again no movement
    1.1 over LIW

longest no change streak this round - but I suspect If these body aches continue it could throw a wobbly again

I am just chugging along and feel good... not depriving myself just staying away from bad stuff

Take care ladies.... will catch up soon
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

Blog Entries
    Update...
    Sore but livable.... ended up canceling the girls... not really up for company, so early night and some anti-inflammatories... want to be able to put my tree up tomorrow and that's a lot of stretching....

So advice taken and getting some rest
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

R/P/M
    P2
    Update...
    Sore but livable.... ended up canceling the girls... not really up for company, so early night and some anti-inflammatories... want to be able to put my tree up tomorrow and that's a lot of stretching....

Good girl!

It can be so hard to make those choices when being with your girlfriends and taking time out both feel like self care, but sounds like you were able to tap into your inner knowing that told you what you really needed. I think every time we respond in kind to that true Self, it gets stronger and easier to listen to. It may be a good thing even if you don't get the rental so you are forced to sit still and not run around this weekend. The irony of the holidays being this time of year is we're actually hurtling toward winter solstice: shorter days, an opportunity to turn inward--at the exact time we've culturally created so much to do and be and party and on and on. I think the pandemic will slow us down to some extent. I just hope as many of us as possible heed the call to turn inward.

Can you tell I'm devoting extra time and space to my meditation practice?

I've been contemplating this morning how anxious I feel despite all this attention to my inner world, and I realized it's because I have company coming and I want the house to be more settled and perfect than it's going to be. Boyfriend reminded me last night that my friends mostly just love and miss and want to see me, and that they'll be more than understanding that not everything in the house is perfect. He's right, of course. And it's my own mind creating problems. So, today I'm going to do what I can but also take a page from Yvonne's playbook, and take some time to get grounded and settled in myself; rest.

I hope the decorating does bring you good cheer and that being grounded at home brings another layer of healing to you, friend. You've really been through it, and though it's your habit to just power through, I think taking some time and space to just be still is the best medicine. Love and hugs through the ether! XO

Update...

Glad you are following what you need! Hope it is a lovely and restful weekend!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

Blog Entries
    Morning bunnies!
    Still snuggled up in bed... rainy morning... weighed in ... breakfast done
    This is my me-time of the week... early Saturday mornings!
    Still achy but nothing an Anti inflammatory cant fix

Was thinking that this is the start if week 5... i need to start pushing the boat out a bit more.... but where Am I at this point?
    • Size/calorie wise I probably could eat more, but for now i am not depriving my body and not holding back on eating what my body want
    • Not skipping meals ... I am even at a point where I am looking forward to breakfast and even feeling a tinge of hunger waking up... which for me, is great!! I even think I will miss breakfast now in P2
    • observing snack times... mainly achieved... i know a lot of you don't agree with doing snacks... but for me it is essential to ensure my calorie intake is not too low...A rule i have about snacks is to not eat on the run and put in on a plate and treat as i would a meal
    • Prioritizing Gut health... If there is just ONE thing I am grateful for in this round is the importance of gut health in overall wellbeing...
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Blog Entries
    P3/4 Day 29
    Down 500gm/1.1lbs
    Smack on LIW!!

So the question is ... how do i go about pushing the boat out?
    I do not particularly like to get into a habit of making bad choices or eating things just for the sake if testing it... but let me first share a little secret with you before I continue...

I have a container with savoury snacks like biscuits or crisps in my pantry... admittedly not being replenished recently... but considering i was expecting a few Girl friends over yesterday I checked to see what I had to serve up for them and was quite surprised to see the amount of seed crackers (zero grain) I had in my stash...so moving on is already a part of my life
    .... But then I found one packet of my favourite snack (you can google NikNaks... ) its a cheese flavoured maize snack I would usually buy 2 strings of 5 (like the kiddie lunch box size)when i do shopping and have maybe 1 a day if I remember.... but then yesterday I found one lonely lill packet in my box.... At first I thought... NO.... then i thought wellll I am at the end of week 4 ... so it is a p4 sin I can try.... and I did... and the world did not end... i even dropped down to LIW....
    then this morning... making my regular breakfast Yogurt mix... so I thought... a few seeds for texture?... added about half a packet.... and then thought to myself... it's only 30g and ended up using the WHOLE packet... now wow that was pushing the boat!!... right ladies?? (Okok dont laugh... I am making an effort!!)

Been thinking... today i am planning on pushing the boat our with a party for 1... a cheese platter (only seeded crackers) with some nuts and fruit and a bottle if wine (low calorie/low alcohol)... I love finger foods and this will be a nice addition to my tree decorating day.... the start of the holidays

Sounds like a landmine waiting to happen.... but even though its what I like, I never eat a lot in a sitting .... but lets see what rhe scale has to say tomorrow
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

R/P/M
    P2
    Enjoy your party for one, Yvonne!! And even though snacking is a habit I curbed with good results, that doesn't mean I think it's something everyone shouldn't do. You do you. Enjoy your snacks!!

Blog Entries
    My timeline went a bit topsy turvy so no pm snack time ... still busy with the tree and have a beef casserole in the oven.... bought exactly ONE sweet potato and ONE small potato,,, going to do sweet potato mash with the casserole this evening ... and I will try a baked potato or the cheese thing in days to come
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast