Popular Pages :

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help with alternate breakfast ideas

R/P/M
    Phase 3 as of May 26
    Blog Entries
    FAGE is a sugar free greek yogurt and melba AND grissini AGAIN is allowed in 500 calorie so you can definitely eat it in P3. And I read all labels and if you read a lot of these entires they talk about a FFF which is a FAGE DAY check it out. Seriously its not """off protocol""" at all and the preserves I use is sweetened with Xytiol which I buy at the health food store.
    Lindsay is losing

*check out my Blog!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnzartrs91 View Post
    And Why not Melba Toast you can have it on the 500 calorie and as far as PB goes TRY IT these are Suggestions that I have tried and have worked for me. And Fage has NO SUGAR. I think you need to do more research before lashing out on other ideas.
    Because you're not supposed to have carbs in P3, - as far as the Fage the Fat Free has the natural milk sugar - it's fat free, not sugar free.

:o
    R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Oh emcee I like that idea !!! Specially the second one yummy ! mm

R/P/M
    Phase 3 as of May 26
    Blog Entries
    Yeah no sugar added tho which is good just like fruit it has the natural sugar.
    Lindsay is losing

*check out my Blog!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lnzartrs91 View Post
    FAGE is a sugar free greek yogurt
    I'm sorry, you're wrong.... I'm not even on P3, and people should do their own research, but your suggestions are off - and fructose is fruit sugar so Xylitol means nothing.

R/P/M
    Phase 3 as of May 26
    Blog Entries
    It isnt added sugars which is fine. And I already know it has lactose sugar I discussed it earlier. Again It works for a lot of people and it works for me and several other people on here that I have talked to. And the fruit preserves is homemade that I buy it has fruit and xytiol in it and thats it. Ok. Like I said Previously TRIAL AND ERROR. Im small amounts Im not saying eat an entire jar of the fruit spread I said a swirl. Ive done my research and have been very successful I was talking to the girl who started this because we are similar weight and height.
    Lindsay is losing

*check out my Blog!

R/P/M
    R9P3
    Just to point out - P3 is NO Starch, NO Sugar - nothing there about carbs. And, obviously, melba is a starch so it's not on protocol. Starch would basically include any grain That's why there are so many alternative recipes with almond or coconut flour.

Also, keep in mind in P3 you're supposed to UP your good fat intake. 0% fage simply doesn't do that. Get the 2% or Full Fat if you can find it - far better for P3!

sweetiepie
    Yeah, sorry for messing up carbs vs. starch.... one of those "lost in translation" things. And obviously, I eat loads of carbs on P3 - veggies!

R/P/M
    R1/P1/Hhcg Drops
    Smoothies with avo and whey powder made with berries and almond or coconut milk are really soft & silky and thick YUM! I plan to throw in a few of them when I hit P3 in 2 days time. But I was mainly planning of setting the slow cooker when I go to bed and having a meat dish ready for the morning, things like marinated chicken drumsticks, macadamia satay lamb, pork with apple sauce, fish with fennel and ginger etc. I was also thinking things like zuchini slice or even making almond crackers and having a big plate of soft cheese (if I can handle it - I did last p3 no worries) avo, sundried tomatoes, grilled or roasted vegies like peppers, onion etc. For a treat coconut bread or almond coco bread with a big blob of whipped cream sweetened with stevia. For breakfast you could also try almond meal with fresh LSA mashed into some apple?

VLCD 1/-0g 2/-900g 3/-600g 4/-0g 5/-500g MIA with a gain. 73.4kg & loading to start fresh

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    Soul fire what kind of whey protein powder ? I Unfortuantly dont have a slow cooker just a rice cooker and it's going to be hard to eat alot on my days where I work and eat at 6 am with my 2 other roommates in a small dorm kitchen hence why I was thinking shakes plus I had to much grease today never even ate that before hcg I feel gross and like my pores clogged oh and I was sick all day ( bad eggs )

sweetiepie
    I am still hesitant to believe in bad eggs - honestly, if an egg is rancid, you can smell that. I know I was in utter pain my first day of P3 - after having an omelette for breakfast. Stomach cramps like crazy, diarrhea - so yes, I am sensitive to eggs, thank you very much.

I *think* most people do well on Jay Robb (?) whey protein, you can also check if the paleo whey protein by Robb Wolf is an option - I have no experience whatsoever with shakes. Reminds me too much of slimfast.

I love my slow cooker, by the way - saves so much time. The same reason I love my Flavorwave oven - anything that saves me from actually standing next to the stove is a lifesaver in my book. I also do chicken strips at night or in the morning (usually in the Flavorwave), and just grab them in the morning... I love cold chicken. Generally, I am all for portable food, which is one reason I do so many raw veggies; tomatoes, radish and cucumber are my best friends, no matter which phase.

I envy you your P3! I was surprised how much I enjoyed cooking when going paleo - I was all processed food and ordering out before that. Like I said, I still do most of my stuff in the Flavorwave or slow cooker (and dreaming of getting a sous-vide eventually), but some things are fine in the pan as well - just usually one-pan-dishes, since that saves washing up afterwards.

R/P/M
    r1/p3/drops!
    Blog Entries
    I gained 1 lbs yesterday ... I'm going with the fact of not keepin breakfast down and than no lunch ... Correcting it tho 2 tsp coco oil, frying ham and I'll try eggs again today I bought new yesterday If the same happens again it's eggs . And I actually cant smell ... I got a broken nose from lil league and haven't been able to smell in like 10 years hahaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast