Popular Pages :

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: mrsstrong's PI travelogue

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Well, I always say, if you are going off, might as well enjoy it! I am glad it was delicious, Dubbles!

Technically, if I stick to foods I know I can eat in P3 without problems, I may not weigh till I start again with P2 on Monday. I may also just do a steak day to reset myself if I feel like fasting. I may decide to step on the scale
    Either way, we shall see! I will only have some wine on Sunday for our anniversary. 25 years!

Made it to Tremonton, UT today. About 9 hours from home!

I agree mrsstrong! Be careful this last stretch of traveling, and Congratulations on 25 year Anniversary!

Blog Entries
    MrsStrong... you can always make monday your last day of P3 (IF) and start p2 on a clean slate on Monday

Safe travels
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    MrsStrong... you can always make monday your last day of P3 (IF) and start p2 on a clean slate on Monday

Safe travels

Of course you'll do whatever you decide, but I think Yvonne may have hit on something--if I were in your shoes, I might just wait and end my interruption on MONDAY, after my anniversary. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post

Safe travels
    That is already to plan! What I do between now and then is what I was talking about. Iím about three hours from home and itís not a decision Iím going to make today!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Of course you'll do whatever you decide, but I think Yvonne may have hit on something--if I were in your shoes, I might just wait and end my interruption on MONDAY, after my anniversary. Just a thought.
    Anniversary celebration is Sunday, so yes Monday was already when I would start the two again. :-)

I am home!

Well, today was not as stellar as far as eating regular meals go. More like a snacking kind of day. 10 hours driving is long. Everything I had was P3 but I think I ate too much. Not in the sense that I was over-full but more that I feel like I ate all day. It makes me feel out of control and it is one issue I need to keep an eye on. I need to make sure I get 3 meals in where I eat to satisfaction or things go haywire. A small snack in the afternoon is OK but I have to watch the snacking that replaces good meals. So tomorrow will be protein and veggie meals and no weighing!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R2 start 188.8
    3/14/21 P2
    4/13-4/22 PI Gained 3.6
    Total loss 22.4 pounds
    5/12 P3 LDW 166.4

R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    I am home!

Well, today was not as stellar as far as eating regular meals go. More like a snacking kind of day. 10 hours driving is long. Everything I had was P3 but I think I ate too much. Not in the sense that I was over-full but more that I feel like I ate all day. It makes me feel out of control and it is one issue I need to keep an eye on. I need to make sure I get 3 meals in where I eat to satisfaction or things go haywire. A small snack in the afternoon is OK but I have to watch the snacking that replaces good meals. So tomorrow will be protein and veggie meals and no weighing!
    Eating all day. I can relate.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Eating all day. I can relate.
    Me too, JGD, and mrsstrong. Even when I am eating the right foods, it makes me nervous-- those days when I mentally want to eat constantly. That feeling of losing self control. Not sure how to end that feeling, except to practice mindful eating, and delay of satisfication of eating. That is what I think it takes. Replacing the desire to eat with hydrating, drinking something. But I guess I can't drink those delicious Sangrias I had on Monday?
    They would definitely make me happy!

OK, since I am still technically on my PI I will post here till I am back on P2.

Today I had a bowl of yogurt for breakfast.. with my keto granola. This was not the plan as I wanted to just eat more plain but it is so good. Tomorrow will be eggs for breakfast LOL

Lunch was romaine with bacon, avocado, feta, and homemade olive oil/balsamic dressing.

Getting hungry for dinner and it is about that time. The plan is more salad and chicken broiled with pesto. Will add sweet potato for the fam.

Didn't weigh as my ankles were still a bit swollen. Didn't sleep well either so I did not want to set myself up. Ankles look normal now and I had a nice quiet day of catching up with email stuff.
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R2 start 188.8
    3/14/21 P2
    4/13-4/22 PI Gained 3.6
    Total loss 22.4 pounds
    5/12 P3 LDW 166.4

Last day of PI! My weight is 174 so 3.6 pounds up. The only unknown foods I had regularly were the granola, Outer Aisle, and Lupini spread. All keto but the granola had coconut flakes in it. I know I don't tolerate that well. Thought it was so little I'd be fine LOL I had to finish the bag yesterday before P2 or it would have been a great temptation. I will make my own from now on as I really liked the crunchy in my yogurt.

Outer Aisle should be good ingredient-wise. Lupini was a big unknown so who knows but I haven't had any since Monday. The trip back was a bit iffy as far as feeling I snacked all day. Could have been some hidden ingredients in two things (dipping sauce for chicken strips and a small tin of delicious tuna with some tomato sauce that had a very small amount of sugar.)
    And maybe the dressing of the cobb salad I had yesterday was part of it as well. I forget to look at dressings thinking it is such a small amount.

Today I will have a wine tasting though, which amounts to very little wine, and I am otherwise staying on track. They usually serve refreshments I can manage like cheese, charcuterie, and olives.

Still, I am fine with that gain and I hope to lose these pounds in the next two weeks. I hope for a little (2) more but we'll see!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R2 start 188.8
    3/14/21 P2
    4/13-4/22 PI Gained 3.6
    Total loss 22.4 pounds
    5/12 P3 LDW 166.4

Blog Entries
    MrsS...
    I think a 3.6 pound gain over your PI... can't remember how long, was it 2 weeks?
    Not all that bad... you have been given a taste of what is good for you food wise in P3... see this PI as "paying school fees" a south african expression referring to having learned a lesson
    Don't give up... it is your journey... and as many lessons YOU learn... by sharing it, you may help someone along the way.... stay strong girl ***
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    mrs strong, that is very good--not gaining but 3.6 lbs during your PI! You will lose that fairly easily I imagine. And you had a great time! they say most people gain about 6/7 lbs on a vacation. On P3, I don't worry about the dressings. I mean it is either Ranch or Bleu Cheese dressing. And if eating at home, I use the Ranch Dressing I have made with that little envelope mix. No problems so far--watch my next P3 be a royal pain (hope not).

Happy Anniversary, and keep us posted on getting back to P2. I will admit it was a little challenging to me to get right back to it, but it is for such a brief time compared to a 30/40 day stint. I'm trying to psych myself up to go back to P2 for 2 weeks after my trip this coming weekend and maybe the next weekend. And I DO have to get in the game mentally. You got this, and then to P3 for a proper length of time. Very doable for summer!

Tomorrow is my last dose day--then 72 off before p3. It's all a process, will be ok.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast