Popular Pages :

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: P3 beginning end of july/first week of august

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyegirl1978 View Post
    This morning I was down 1.8 and back to LSW (hooray!) but I'm pretty sure it was due to drinking smooth move tea. I was having trouble so I tried some and it gave me the relief I needed (I know, TMI). Trouble is, I added a handful of almonds as a new food yesterday too so now I don't know if I will gain from them or not! Sigh...well I am happy about the weight today anyway!

I wonder does anyone else feel like drinking that tea is "cheating" and not really an accurate assessment of how my body handles the food I ate that day? Like it's great now but just wait until the food settles in my digestive track again...then it's back to square one? Is it kind of the same thing as a FFF or steak day in people's minds?
    Totally NOT cheating, you have to go to the bathroom I actually GAINED in P2 when I used the smooth move tea as it was totally FLAMATORY to me....YIKES!!! I took plain ole' milk of magnesia and that was MUCH better!! Smooth move was WAY too harsh for my body for whatever reason. Anyway, glad the scale was good to you and glad you got things moving.....it's a GOOD thing!!!!!

R/P/M
    RP2 RX
    morning gals! How are things? It looks like you're stabilizing well, Buckey! Good work!! If you are blocked up, you need to get that moving, for sure! I think it's inaccurate if you DON'T use something!
    How are you Scotland? All good?

I'm okay..still up and down-I did a steak day yesterday as I was 2 over..I'm down .8, so I will do just protein today. It's getting a bit irritating! I hope I stabilize this week.
    Chin up!! Have a good day!
    “Most things I worry about never happen anyway.”

Quote Originally Posted by kittyd View Post
    morning gals! How are things? It looks like you're stabilizing well, Buckey! Good work!! If you are blocked up, you need to get that moving, for sure! I think it's inaccurate if you DON'T use something!
    How are you Scotland? All good?

I'm okay..still up and down-I did a steak day yesterday as I was 2 over..I'm down .8, so I will do just protein today. It's getting a bit irritating! I hope I stabilize this week.
    Chin up!! Have a good day!
    Hi Kitty!!! Sorry you are not where you want to be Very frustrating for sure!!! Remember not to do too many correction days or they'll mess you up.

YES, I'm doing great thanks!! Just crazy as the days that I don't LISTEN to my own advice and EAT enough....I go up on the scale. The days that I eat eat and eat my fat and calories, I'm back down under LDOD (last day of drops)......go figure!!!!

Hang in there and I hope you are back to where you want to be!!!!

R/P/M
    RP2 RX
    Thanks! Only problem is if I need a correction day, I have to do one! It's only the 2nd, so I hope it's the last! The other rounds I was great..ah well, this is the week I will lock it in Great you're doing well! What P3 day are you on?
    “Most things I worry about never happen anyway.”

aw kitty
    I feel so bad for those of you having a hard time stabilizing! I feel like it's been too easy for me. I've cheated a couple times (french toast and low-carb ice cream) and I've been fine - usually under my LPW. I think maybe because I was only at my starting weight for a short period of time and it was the highest I've been?
    I think trying to lose the next 10 lbs is going to be really tough!
    Hang in there everyone

R/P/M
    R2/P2/D2
    Hey everybody I'm kinda freakin out today....went up 2 lbs overnight and this is what I ate. Breakfast = 3 egg, cheese & bacon omelette, ate kind of late so no lunch, then Dinner = Big ol t-bone steak with asparagus cooked in oil & seasonings. Got hungry late at night 10:00ish and ate some strawberries & cottage cheese. I know I didn't get my water in but drank a bunch of unsweet tea with lemon and stevia. I'm thinking that I did a few things wrong. Not drinking water and eating late at night. Thought I would really focus on water today and eating all my protein and fat hopeing it will be gone tomorrow. If not, I'm doing a chicken thigh day I guess. What do you all think of my plan?

R1 clinic inj
    R1 P2 start weight = 225
    R1 P2 weight lost = 27 lbs
    R1 LDW = 198

R2 inj
    R2 start weight = 203
    VLCD1 = 206
    VLCD10 = 195.3
    VLCD17 = 194.4
    VLCD18 = 192.2
    VLCD19 = 191.8
    VLCD25 = 190.7
    VLCD27 = 190.0
    VLCD30 = 188.7

~ Nothing taste as good as being thin feels

R/P/M
    R3/P4/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotlandforever View Post
    Hello DewDust!!! Please make sure you eat enough calories AND fat!!! It's sooo important!! It is making me crazy seeing so many not eating enough and wonder why they are gaining!!! Oh and I don't add milk to my protein shakes (high sugar content)......I add heavy whipping cream, EVEN BETTER!!!!!

Best of Luck!!!!
    LOL Thanks! BTW, I love Scotland. I have two good buddies there in Glasgow and visited it two times and loved every bit of it. One of my favorite songs about it is this one by Dougie MacLean:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8IwBlgxyss

Thanks for the advice and I will definitely do it. Heavy whipping cream? I got to try it!! Thanks so much!
    "This journey in not easy at all but we can do it!"

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Sublingual

Just checking in :-)

Hi all! Just checking in this morning. On Saturday, I was below my last weigh date by .6 .. woot! I popped back up the next day, but today I am exactly what my last weight date was.

I took Scotland's advice and added some guacamole to our menu - and boy was it delicious. Ok all, here is a recipe you have to try if you like avacados:

You can use either chicken or steak. We have done both and yum. Season with Mrs. Dash Chiplotle Lime seasoning. I grilled them.

Romain or Iceberg lettuce Wraps

1 Large Tomato (I used orange, yum!), diced
    1/4 of a larged red onion, diced
    2 large avacados, diced or mashed
    Salt to taste

So .. once the protein was cooking, I chopped up all the veggies and mixed them together with salt and a little pepper. Then I assembled the lettuce wraps - piece of chicken or steak in a lettuce wrap, big scoop of avacado/tomato/onion mixture in the middle.

My whole family LOVED them, which is why we've had them a couple of times this week and will probably have them tonight again. LOL

Thanks for the advice - it has not negatively impacted my weight in the least either!

Hope you all have a fantastic week. Stick to protocol and enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kittyd View Post
    Thanks! Only problem is if I need a correction day, I have to do one! It's only the 2nd, so I hope it's the last! The other rounds I was great..ah well, this is the week I will lock it in Great you're doing well! What P3 day are you on?
    I know but EVEN having to do ONE correction day would PISS me off!!! Sorry

I am on Day 13 of P3!! Like I said, the only day I go up one pound or 1/2 pound is when I don't eat enough....CRAZY!!!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2 Sublingual
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavehope View Post
    Hey everybody I'm kinda freakin out today....went up 2 lbs overnight and this is what I ate. Breakfast = 3 egg, cheese & bacon omelette, ate kind of late so no lunch, then Dinner = Big ol t-bone steak with asparagus cooked in oil & seasonings. Got hungry late at night 10:00ish and ate some strawberries & cottage cheese. I know I didn't get my water in but drank a bunch of unsweet tea with lemon and stevia. I'm thinking that I did a few things wrong. Not drinking water and eating late at night. Thought I would really focus on water today and eating all my protein and fat hopeing it will be gone tomorrow. If not, I'm doing a chicken thigh day I guess. What do you all think of my plan?

Hi Hope! I am guessing it was the lack of water - drink a TON today and I am betting you'll be down tomorrow. Try not to be too bummed about it (although I totally know how that goes). I am guessing you'll be down in the morning :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Philsfew View Post
    Hi all! Just checking in this morning. On Saturday, I was below my last weigh date by .6 .. woot! I popped back up the next day, but today I am exactly what my last weight date was.

I took Scotland's advice and added some guacamole to our menu - and boy was it delicious. Ok all, here is a recipe you have to try if you like avacados:

You can use either chicken or steak. We have done both and yum. Season with Mrs. Dash Chiplotle Lime seasoning. I grilled them.

Romain or Iceberg lettuce Wraps

1 Large Tomato (I used orange, yum!), diced
    1/4 of a larged red onion, diced
    2 large avacados, diced or mashed
    Salt to taste

So .. once the protein was cooking, I chopped up all the veggies and mixed them together with salt and a little pepper. Then I assembled the lettuce wraps - piece of chicken or steak in a lettuce wrap, big scoop of avacado/tomato/onion mixture in the middle.

My whole family LOVED them, which is why we've had them a couple of times this week and will probably have them tonight again. LOL

Thanks for the advice - it has not negatively impacted my weight in the least either!

Hope you all have a fantastic week. Stick to protocol and enjoy!!!

YEAHHH!!! Add in that guacomole AND hwc.....so good for us!!!!! Happy to hear!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DewDust View Post
    LOL Thanks! BTW, I love Scotland. I have two good buddies there in Glasgow and visited it two times and loved every bit of it. One of my favorite songs about it is this one by Dougie MacLean:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8IwBlgxyss

Thanks for the advice and I will definitely do it. Heavy whipping cream? I got to try it!! Thanks so much!
    That is GREAT......Scotland rocks!!!! Everybody is sooo nice!! Then I had to move to California...uhhhh!!! Don't get me started!!!!

Anyway, I will definitely listen to the song you posted.....but yes yes yes, heavy whipping cream!!! I am now buying it at costco as I get a HUGE organic 1/2 gallon of it for $6.99....wooohoo!!!!!

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast