Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: P3 beginning end of july/first week of august

R/P/M
    R3/P4/Injections
    O_O

I saw this thread, checked out the last two pages and fainted. Wow, you can eat all that food and cals and stay stable?!?
    This is going to be a weird transition from the hell of P2 to P3.
    And it is so interesting to see how much dairy that people are eating and not affecting them. Thank you for your recipes, experiences, and stories. Definitely gives me perspective.
    I am kind of shaky of the protein shakes due to the milk, but they do sound good *lol*
    "This journey in not easy at all but we can do it!"

Quote Originally Posted by DewDust View Post
    O_O

I saw this thread, checked out the last two pages and fainted. Wow, you can eat all that food and cals and stay stable?!?
    This is going to be a weird transition from the hell of P2 to P3.
    And it is so interesting to see how much dairy that people are eating and not affecting them. Thank you for your recipes, experiences, and stories. Definitely gives me perspective.
    I am kind of shaky of the protein shakes due to the milk, but they do sound good *lol*
    Hello DewDust!!! Please make sure you eat enough calories AND fat!!! It's sooo important!! It is making me crazy seeing so many not eating enough and wonder why they are gaining!!! Oh and I don't add milk to my protein shakes (high sugar content)......I add heavy whipping cream, EVEN BETTER!!!!!

Best of Luck!!!!

R/P/M
    RP2 RX
    morning all..looks like this P3 is going to be up and down..up .6 today! Oh well, I won't stress!
    SO, I made these almond buns yesterday and had them with almond butter and sf jam this morning..YUM!!!
    And ps; if I can make them, anyone can!!

http://cavemanketo.com/2012/02/15/fa...l-almond-buns/

Have a great day!
    “Most things I worry about never happen anyway.”

R/P/M
    R9 P2 hHCG and now Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyd View Post
    morning all..looks like this P3 is going to be up and down..up .6 today! Oh well, I won't stress!
    SO, I made these almond buns yesterday and had them with almond butter and sf jam this morning..YUM!!!
    And ps; if I can make them, anyone can!!

http://cavemanketo.com/2012/02/15/fa...l-almond-buns/

Have a great day!
    kitty- sounds yummy!

I'm still 1.4 over LDW but not flipping out. Went to the international farmers market last night and bought lots of veggies, tofu, and coconut milk. Will make a red thai curry (panang style) tonight. Thought i was gonna try another week of p2 next week and then blew off that idea. Can't even think of that with guacamole, heavy cream, and cheese near by.

Got some yummy fresh Ezekial bread, dehydrated and flash fried okra and green beans, and flax seed crackers at the neighborhood farmers market today. OMG the bread us sooo yummy. Beats the tar out of the frozen food section Ezekial bread at the store!

Made a large batch (2 mini muffin tins full) of cocoa crack and waiting to have some. Boy, i sure understand why they call it cocoa CRACK! It is addictive.

Has anyone heard of ways to improve loose skin in the upper arm area?
    Need help! Arms look like 90 yr olds! And I agree with whoever said that they felt tight in p2 and flabby in p3. Totally agree!

Keep up the good work girls (and Scott). What are we gonna do with our time after this?
    I feel like we have all become goid friends in the last month plus. I will miss the daily updates.
    Later gators... Karen
    ~ Karen
    I'm 58 and 5'5

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ushcginjections
    Hi All,

Would love to join in. I began P3 on Aug. 7. Did 38 days of p2 and got rid of 13#s (includes loading). I am pretty much at LIW thus far and am happy about that. 151 today. Will do at least another round. I am enjoying steak, protein shakes and have added in some raw almonds. I am going to make the Almond Buns as soon as I get the muffin top tin and almond flour. Looks awesome!
    Thanks Kitty!

Ducky

I can't believe all the dairy and nuts I am seeing people eating! It's encouraging because I am on P3D8 and haven't added either yet! I am kind of scared too, really but I know I just need to bite the bullet and do it. OK depending on the scale in the morning, maybe tomorrow....Curious, those of you who eased into dairy, what did you add first?

I am just shy of 5'3"

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyegirl1978 View Post
    I can't believe all the dairy and nuts I am seeing people eating! It's encouraging because I am on P3D8 and haven't added either yet! I am kind of scared too, really but I know I just need to bite the bullet and do it. OK depending on the scale in the morning, maybe tomorrow....Curious, those of you who eased into dairy, what did you add first?

Don't be scared.....just do it!!! Heavy whipping cream!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/ushcginjections
    I just want to chime in on the issues ppl are having with their lack of 'movements. I use Herb Lax and have had zero problems with constipation. You can purchase it at health food stores or at Walgreens.

Well P3D9 and up .8 this morning after yet another day on P3 eating just protein, veggies and fat. A few strawberries to keep me honest but other than that...sigh. I am 1.8 above LSW. I know protocol does not call for a steak day but I wondered if anybody has ever done one just to get the weight to drop a bit? Or if not what had worked? I do not want to do a FFF day because I haven't even added dairy yet.

I am just shy of 5'3"

R/P/M
    R9 P2 hHCG and now Rx
    Black Friday Hcg Diet Doc Coupon Codes
    Oh happy day (not). Up 1 lb overnight which put me at 2.4 over LDW.
    Today will be FFF day for me.

No clue reason for gain as had a couple of new foods yesterday.
    (Ezekiel bread 1 sm slice. Bakery said 1 tsp honey in whole loaf), flax crackers (no starch sugar). And flash fried and dehydrated green beans and okra. And did make a new batch of cocoa crack w xylitol.
    I thought xylitol was ok in P3).

Other than that, was venison stew, guacamole, tomatoes, mozarellla cheese, and cocoa crack
    Odd food day.

A bit bummed as i didnt go 2 lbs over LDW in R1 P3.
    ~ Karen
    I'm 58 and 5'5

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast