Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to P3, need help w/meal options

HI,

Whats your opinion on Carbquik?

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Carbalose™ flour (enzyme enriched wheat, vital wheat gluten, wheat fiber, high-protein patent wheat flour, soy fiber, canola oil, salt, emulsifiers, enzymes, ascorbic acid, calcium propionate), palm and palm-kernel oil, buttermilk powder, baking powder, egg white powder, lecithin, salt, natural flavors.
    Carbalose flour appears to be mostly vital wheat gluten, which is basically protein. Problem ingredients could be: wheat flour (a starch), soy, canola oil (not an optimum oil), egg white powder

If you are ok with that, no reason not to give it a try. As with any of the alternate low-carb flours, you should be fine if used in moderation. Monitor for reactions (weight creep, racing pulse, constipation, bloating, low morning basal temp)
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Hi,

Im up 0.4 from yesterday, had the same foods I mentioned--air fryed chicken legs, & veggie salad, nothing extra yet; I did end the night with 5 pieces of chicken, very small wings & legs so I didnt feel that it was too much food. I weighed this am and up 0.4, although Im not happy with the increase, I know you said fluctuations will happen. My concern is that I dont want to see a steady uptick with no leveling off soon. I added 1 tablespoon light cream to my coffee with stevia this am, also ate 4 turkey sausage patties. I will have a big greek salad with tomatoes/peppers & my homemade greek dressing--no sugar. I want to eat fresh okra and squash later today; so my question is how long should this up&down weight thing last before I get concerned?

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    It means nothing as long as you do not go OVER your 2 pound upper limit. There have been many times in my P3s where I was up 1.8 or even 2 full pounds, but I wasn't yet over 2 pounds. In most cases, it dropped back down. If you go over the 2 pounds, you do a steak day. Other than that, just enjoy eating.

If by light cream, you mean half & half, that is fine for P3 and so is heavy cream. Full fat dairy is fine for P3.

I'm glad to hear you are adding some different foods. Really, it sounds to me like you are being overly careful with introducing new food varieties. I understand wanting to do it all safely, but its really not that complicated. You eat freely and correct if you run into a gain past the top of your window.

I don't think I ate much chicken in my P3s, except maybe some baked thighs with the skin on occasion. By the time I got there, I was pretty much sick of chicken.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

I'm sick of chicken too lol, I cooked 85% hamburger patties for tomorrow.

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Strangely if you seen my post from the past few months, when I was in P3 in my recent round, I would gain every time Ii had chicken I baked at home for some reason, so I just stopped eating it for the rest of P3. I'm in P4 for over a month now, and have grocery store rotisserie chicken about once a week, with no issues, but still afraid to go back to cooking my own.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Blog Entries
    sorry I just want to hijack this thread for a minute

I remember years back that people had these crazy breakfasts the first meal after the 72hrs after Last injection

Does this still happen?

Even though I am only in week one, I like reading about P3, so mentally I am prepared to make healthy choices

I generally eat low fat and low carb for and avoiding sugar where I can for as long as I remember and the thought of it will actually make me ill... Not being a big eater My biggest problem in P3 is usually NOT EATING and thus throwing my metabolism back into survivor mode ...even yesterday missing 2 of my meals gave me a zero loss

I love the no breakfast on P2, because it suits me. but I realise in P3 I will have to start doing breakfast, even if it is just fruit and Yogurt.....

I have a few Items here in SA I will be able to introduce on PS as it is a vegetable posing as a carb.... have had it before and have some in my freezer..... I am sure there should be something similar to it in the US I know they are branching out to Australia with this range

Low carb Vegetable wraps, pizza base and Lasagne sheets

It is great and tastes awesome!

We also have this, which is not as tasty but it does work well in a soup or a bolognaise

Shiritake zero calorie noodles

I know it will probably be OK on P2, but I may possibly try one meal later on in my round and see what happens on HCG? I think sodium might be high

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12