Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 3 - An Hcg Diet Journal

Phase 3 - An Hcg Diet Journal

Hello all! I kept a daily journal during P2 (Newcomer to diet, starting my first round tomorrow!). It seems like it helped some folks through their own P2 so I thought I'd do a journal for P3. Here we go!

LIW: 164.4
    Weight after 72 Hour HCG Exit Period: 164.4
    Weight after Day 1: 164
    Food added Day 1: Eggs

So I actually didn't lose any weight in the 72 hour period following my last injection. I lost weight the 1st day out as I got home form work late and went straight to bed without dinner. The good news is that the eggs, which are a favorite of mine, and my stomach seemed to still be friends! I've already consumed way more today than yesterday so hope the scale goes back up to around 164.5.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/inj
    Blog Entries
    I'm still a couple of weeks out from starting P3 but I thought I'd follow your blog so I can see what to expect. You did a great job in P1. Good luck with the next phase.
    start weight 200.8#
    Load Weight 201.0#

LIW -- 175.6
    P3/ D24--- 176.6
    P4/ D7---- 177.6

Weight after Day 2: 165.4
    Food added Day 1: Cranberries

1.4 pound jump but only 1lb above LIW. I added in cranberries, but not the right way. I took a package of wasabi cranberry mix and picked the cranberries out. No telling what preservatives or ingredients were in those. I'm not going to try those again for a little bit and when I do I'll be going with a more a natural choice. I'm still happy though; I have my steak and eggs back in my life!

Weight after Day 3: 166
    Food added Day 2: Caluiflower

My appetite is growing like crazy, I find myself nibbling on hard boiled eggs, avocado, meat, or other items throughout the day. I'm nearing the need for a steak day but not there yet. The more troubling thing is that I haven't had a bowel movement in 5 days despite the increased eating! I've used a laxative for tonight so hopefully the scale will move the other way tomorrow.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thefulldarby View Post

My appetite is growing like crazy, I find myself nibbling on hard boiled eggs, avocado, meat, or other items throughout the day. I'm nearing the need for a steak day but not there yet. The more troubling thing is that I haven't had a bowel movement in 5 days despite the increased eating! I've used a laxative for tonight so hopefully the scale will move the other way tomorrow.
    I take 200 mg magnesium tablet every night and have no problems now with constipation. It's good for you too. You might try adding more veggies on p3 if you are hungry. Steamed broccoli and cauliflower and don't forget about 6 bottles of water daily 96 oz. it helps a lot
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

Weight after Day 4: 165.2
    Food added Day 3: Broccoli....?

Used a laxative tea last night and finally had a bowel movement which in turn brought my weight down. I tried eating some broccoli yesterday morning but it immediately started giving me some distress so I abandoned it. Again, I'm eating a lot (or at least it feels that way). I guess that's a good thing as I'm eating way more than before but my weight appears to be stable. Today I'm going to try Almond Milk, something that caused me irritation before, so I'm hoping that's smooth sailing.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    The oddest things can bother us sometimes. I just found I can't eat kiwi without a reaction. I just wanted to suggest that if you check your almond milk and see carageenan in the ingredients, that it might be that that caused an issue before. Carageenan is a gut irritant for a lot of people. Maybe everyone even---just some are more sensitive to it. To test almonds, you should really do it with plain almonds. Then you'll know. Almond milk is easy to make yourself. There are tons of how-to's on the net you can google for.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/inj
    Blog Entries

I fear the resulting appetite, but I love vegetables so I think I will be able to manage okay, also I am eating quite a bit less protein than usual, I can't wait to have some pork tenderloin or steak. I've stayed away from steak on P2 because it seems to slow my weight. But right now I'm in a stall anyway, so it's the same old fin and feathers for me! Avocado!! Be still my heart! Good save on the steak day.....I dread the thought of that. Keep up the good work and thanks for the blog.
    start weight 200.8#
    Load Weight 201.0#

LIW -- 175.6
    P3/ D24--- 176.6
    P4/ D7---- 177.6

Weight after Day 5: 164.6
    Food added Day 5: Almond Milk

2nd straight day of having a bowel movement; I think my body may be getting back on the right track in that area. The Almond Milk didn't add any weight but seconds after I drank it my stomach felt irritated. Later that evening I had minor side pains. Thanks for the heads up on that ingredient Leez. Otherwise, things are going well. I had read that weight can wildly shift in the first week but I've stayed consistently between my LIW and 166lbs. I'm taking that as my body is stabilizing well. We'll see if it continues!

Thanks for the encouragement River57. It's tough to will yourself to eat more in P3; you just have to jump in and see what happens. Oh, and I don't think I've gone a day without at least two avacados. They are a saving grace in this diet...

R/P/M
    R1/P2/inj
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the encouragement River57. It's tough to will yourself to eat more in P3; you just have to jump in and see what happens. Oh, and I don't think I've gone a day without at least two avacados. They are a saving grace in this diet...
    I am ready to eat, but I can see how one would feel reluctant after such a low calorie intake for some many days. Who knows how I will feel when the time comes. My other concern is around gall bladder issues. From what I've read we should add fat back in a bit slowly so the body can adjust, but if you are eating avocados, and doing well, that gives me hope. The only downside is I have a terrible time picking out a ripe one!

I've been lucky in that my bowels have stayed regular though out the process. Just shows you how everyone is different when it comes to how their body functions. So glad to hear that stabilization is going well so far. This is what I am hoping for also. Are you using any protein powders? I am considering using one since sometimes getting in enough protein is a struggle for me. Keep up the good work.
    start weight 200.8#
    Load Weight 201.0#

LIW -- 175.6
    P3/ D24--- 176.6
    P4/ D7---- 177.6

I had my gallbladder taken out so I may not be the best example how to or not to add fat back in. As for avacados; there is one store int he area that always has ripe ones. Took me years to find it too. It is so worth it though...

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast