Popular Pages :

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Power house accountability group for Mid-May P3!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Yeah...sounds like the extra carbs are just extra milk solids.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R2 P1 hCG Cream
    That should be ok though shouldn't it? I mean weight gain should be sensitivity to some aspect of dairy rather than carb level?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Unless your carb level was crazy high or something, yes. Although my guess is that it's probably more likely related to calories too low.

WELL. Hi protein day was a smashing success. 150 today. I'm down 2 POUNDS to my LIW! First time at LIW since day 1! *hugs talking scale *

Maybe it was my magic turkey sausage? *goes off to fix more for breakfast*
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R2P3D27 SQ injections
    Blog Entries
    I love Walden Farms! I have used it regularly and think it helped keep my sanity! The Chipotle ranch is my FAV!! I even marinate my chicken in it! I am lucky, the grocery stores around here (NJ) carry it! I did buy individual packets of HCG dressing on-line. I agree, they are lifesavers when eating out! LOL about the crazy waitress!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

R/P/M
    R2P3D27 SQ injections
    Blog Entries
    Hi Leez! how did you make turkey sausage? sounds yummy and I am always looking for breakfast ideas!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Sure, happy to share. It was quite yummy. I made a veggie medley to go along with it (vidalia onion, red bell pepper & broccoli) for breakfast. It's nice to pair a few bites with an apple for a snack, too.:

Breakfast sausage:

1-1/2 pounds ground turkey (I mixed the Honeysuckle regular ground turkey with the all white meat version they make)
    3/4 teaspoon ground ginger (thought this was a bit strong, I plan to use 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp. onion powder next time)
    1 1/2 teaspoons salt
    1 teaspoon dried sage
    1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper ( I used a dollop of ground red chilis. I think they have more flavor along with the heat)
    1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper

optional other spices:
    dried parsley
    brown sugar or sweetener
    marjoram
    red pepper flakes

Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops
    Hello, Power House Group!

I mostly post on “Lovely Losers” but wanted to compliment you on how well you are all doing AND that you post what you eat & recipes you try all the time. I love that! It helps everyone to evaluate (1) what to eat, what to try, quantities, etc. in P3, and (2) new recipes really opens up your mind to different possibilities.

I’ve really enjoyed reading about Your Hcg journeys! Congratulations to you all!

thumbsupimagesCA2ZO5HV.jpg
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R2P3D27 SQ injections
    Blog Entries
    WOW thanks! since it has sugar, I will wait for P4!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Sugar is optional. It doesn't have sugar if you don't put any in.... ???

Tastes great without it.

Hello Gals!

Today I am the same as yesterday, still .2 under LWI but with TOM in town I sure do feel like I am 5 pounds above LWI!! WATER WATER WATER!! lol Not a whole lot to report today or check in about. I did go out to dinner with some friends last night- its this cool all organically sourced restaurant. I ended up having 3 glasses of wine during the night! eeek probably a bad idea! Hope you ladies are having good days! I am off to dance lessons with the fiance!!

R/P/M
    Injections
    Hi, everyone. Net loss from Steak Day was 1.6#, down to 135# - since I've basically stabilized at 133# - 133.6#, I'll do higher protein the next day or two and see where I land. I know the higher number is still the dang swelling in my knees, I've been really, really sore today, too. But, like Leez said, if you're more than 2# over LIW, don't wait to do a Steak Day!!

I actually have to be out and about for work tomorrow, I have a couple of customers to meet with. That means I get to practice my heels again tomorrow morning before actually wearing them in public

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Christy! How cool that you stopped by to post.

I know for myself, it helps me to chronical things and muse about strategies somewhere where you can get some feedback, and the gals in this thread have been great for that.

@cruisin': I'm so glad things are going so well for you. happy times!

@blue tech: Great report! I would love to be able to say I was hovering around 135--that's my end goal in all of this. Work those heels, gurl!

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast