Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Power house accountability group for Mid-May P3!

Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    I know, amazing isn't it?

I think part of this is that size 6 now and size 6 even 10 years ago is not the same because of the trend of vanity-sizing. Although, I also fit into most 8s, and 10s are big on me. So this might be one of those "vanity-sized" 6s. When I try on other 6 jeans, some fit, some don't.

I've never worn a size 6. Even when I weighed 115 pounds in college. I wore a 10 at that point. The smallest size in jeans I ever wore was a 9, and I wasn't in them long enough to wear them out. Maybe the size six now is because of the waists...they are lower now and my waist has always been thick which put me in bigger sizes even when I was way skinny.

I did get to 140 (which is what I would consider my normal weight) in my last round, but I wasn't able to stay there after a few months. I feel most comfortable at between 130-135, so that is my actual goal. I believe I still have some weight to lose because I'm not muscular, and have basically a medium build. I also want to get off high-blood pressure meds that I have been on since gaining so much weight, so the extra few pounds will definitely help with that. I've already been able to cut down to about 1/4 of what I was taking when I was over 200 pounds.
    5 Rounds 2011-2012 April 2015 R7: at goal. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133]
    See my blog for my fave P2 and P3 recipes ~ Stabilizing with FMD for P4
    Logs & discussions about: THE PLAN ~ THM
    P4 suggestions: Maintenance strategies overview

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    Injections. R3P2 re-started 10/10/14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    I know, amazing isn't it?

I think part of this is that size 6 now and size 6 even 10 years ago is not the same because of the trend of vanity-sizing. Although, I also fit into most 8s, and 10s are big on me. So this might be one of those "vanity-sized" 6s. When I try on other 6 jeans, some fit, some don't.

I've never worn a size 6. Even when I weighed 115 pounds in college. I wore a 10 at that point. The smallest size in jeans I ever wore was a 9, and I wasn't in them long enough to wear them out. Maybe the size six now is because of the waists...they are lower now and my waist has always been thick which put me in bigger sizes even when I was way skinny.

I did get to 140 (which is what I would consider my normal weight) in my last round, but I wasn't able to stay there after a few months. I feel most comfortable at between 130-135, so that is my actual goal. I believe I still have some weight to lose because I'm not muscular, and have basically a medium build. I also want to get off high-blood pressure meds that I have been on since gaining so much weight, so the extra few pounds will definitely help with that. I've already been able to cut down to about 1/4 of what I was taking when I was over 200 pounds.
    OK, this makes sense to me. I can't wait to be a size 6. Or 9, or anything in the single digits. It seems so far away for me at this point. I am still in my 14's, but can't complain, because I wasn't even close to being able to wear my 14's just last March. I got on the scale the morning and am still at exactly 175.8 - 2.4 lbs under LIW. I'll take that.

I have always been thicker in the waist too, with a smaller butt. This build runs in my family.

I have seen vanity sizing advance somewhat. I thought that things had only gone up about a size, maybe 2 over time. I can remember wearing a size 9. It was 1989 and my oldest was 2 years old, it was Christmas. My waist at that point was 30/31. I will see what I can wear when my waist gets to that size. My weight at that time was 135/140.

My doctor has already cut my BP med's in half and dropped the water component. He has an order for me to get my blood drawn to check my thyroid levels. I am hoping to drop the little synthroid pill I take every day and just stick with the Armour. I take both.
    ~~Step into the unknown with confidence. Trust that in the darkness of that first step there will either be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly!~~

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    wow speedie, sounds as if we are alike on many levels. my sistah of the flat butt society!

ok. P3 Day 10. Kept my losses from the steak day, so still at 150.4

I had a full eating day yesterday and even got in more calories, around 1600 without adding globs of fat candy. So I'm happy with that. It makes me a little less apprehensive--maybe I'll stop wondering if I should be lower carb! I had 5 different fruits yesterday. Among them, some of the most gigantic and glorious bing cherries I've ever run across. Yum....all the wonderful bounty of fresh stuff at the farmer's market this time of year must be enjoyed!
    5 Rounds 2011-2012 April 2015 R7: at goal. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133]

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    Down 43.4 lbs. in 3 Rounds & At Goal
    Hi. My name is Donna. I'm P3D15 and I've been lurking on this thread for a couple days now. Wondering if you mind if I join in? The group I was hanging out with kind of fizzled when we started P3. I'm hovering at about 1 - 1.5 lbs. above my LIW. So far I haven't had to do a steak day but I feel like I'm far from stabilizing. Being this close to that dreaded "must fix" number is nerve racking. You are all doing so well and are so supportive of each other. I'm thinking accountability is key in this all important phase. So if you don't mind, I'd like to hang out with you for the duration of this round. Will that be okay?
    Please call me Donna

1/4/14 Round 1 Start Weight - 162.9 lbs.
    1/27/14 LDW 151.3 lbs.
    Total Weight Loss: 11.6 lbs.

4/14/14 Round 2 Start Weight - 148.9 lbs.
    5/20/14 LIW: 133.0 lbs.
    Total Weight Loss: 15.9 lbs.

8/30/14 Round 3 Start Weight - 135.4 lbs.
    10/5/14 LIW: 119.5 lbs.

TOTAL hCG LOSS: 43.4 LBS.

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely join in! It helps to be able to talk about stuff here that makes the people around you's eyes glaze over--haha!

Stabilization can seem so elusive. I wish all rounds were like my round #1 P3. I ate everything and never had to do a steak day. I'm pretty sure I had cream, cheese, yogurt, peanut butter and coconut all on the same first day. And I was fine. Not so in later rounds, sadly.

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    Down 43.4 lbs. in 3 Rounds & At Goal
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Leez. I agree, we can't seem to discuss this plan with anyone who has not been there. I, too, didn't have any trouble stabilizing my first round. By the time I got to P4, I was already eating most anything I wanted and I stayed a couple pounds under my LDW. Not so this round (my second). My weight has be up and down like a yo-yo and I haven't been down to LIW since the day of my last injection! Two weeks into P3 and I'm still eating mostly P2 foods, just more of them. I'm ready for FOOD! I'm having a hard time putting my finger on the culprit that is causing my instability. Hopefully, I'll pick up a few pointers from those of you who are successfully mastering this!
    Please call me Donna

1/4/14 Round 1 Start Weight - 162.9 lbs.
    1/27/14 LDW 151.3 lbs.
    Total Weight Loss: 11.6 lbs.

4/14/14 Round 2 Start Weight - 148.9 lbs.
    5/20/14 LIW: 133.0 lbs.

8/30/14 Round 3 Start Weight - 135.4 lbs.
    10/5/14 LIW: 119.5 lbs.

TOTAL hCG LOSS: 43.4 LBS.

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    wow speedie, sounds as if we are alike on many levels. my sistah of the flat butt society!
    Ha ha ha! that's me for sure, all gutt and no butt!!
    ~~Step into the unknown with confidence. Trust that in the darkness of that first step there will either be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly!~~

Hey Ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend! On Friday night my fiancé and I went out to dinner before going to a concert. I ordered a wedge salad with no dressing or blue cheese (basically a half head of lettuce, tomatoes and onions with bacon (it’s a butcher shop also so I know that their bacon is ok) When I told the waitress no dressing she looked at me funny and asked if I wanted vinegar or olive oil on it, I said no and she said are you sure? Finally I said “I’m fine thank you I have my own.” I have the packages of Walden Farms dressings that I was planning to use. Well about 10 minutes later she came out very sheepishly and came over to my table she said “I told the guys in the kitchen that you have your own dressing and they are freaking out and saying it’s a health code violation and they won’t let you.” I was shocked to say the least and pretty much ripped into this girl, it was pretty obvious that they only reason the kitchen folks knew about it was because she was back there making fun of me. I told her it was none of her business and that I have dietary issues that do not concern her and if she didn’t bring out my salad as I ordered it I would get up and walk out. She brought out the salad and it did have olive oil on it but we were in a hurry and I just ate it and left. Has anyone else ever had something like this happen? I literally could not believe it!

Yesterday morning I made coconut flower pancakes with Walden farms syrup! They were surprisingly good, even my fiance ate them! This morning I am back up to my LWI for the first time since I took it. I think I didn’t get enough water and protein yesterday so I am loading up on it today. I added yogurt back in and I think that has helped with some of my dairy issues. I think that just not having it for so long and then not introducing a probiotic first was some of the reason I was having some stomach issues. Here is my recipe for the cauliflower crust pizza http://www.eat-drink-smile.com/2011/...ust-pizza.html.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    @cruisin': erg on the waitress issue. I find that volunteering any information not needed for service is usually a bad idea. If she resisted my plain "no", I might have let her bring the vinegar/olive oil on the side and then just left it. Like you said, how you want to deal with your particular dietary decisions is not her business. But that is really crummy that you became a hot topic in the back kitchen over it. Very unprofessional behavior. Tip-o-meter would have definitely bottomed out for me on that one.

P3 Day11 for me. Talking scale says I'm still at 150.4 (.4 above LIW), so two days and nothing gained back from the last correction day. I'm eating safely (but not trying to do high protein days), so I'll do one more day of that before venturing forth on introducing the next new thing. After 2 correction days only 4 days apart, I don't want a repeat of that again. The last couple of days, I've been making a green drink before bed with baby spinach, cilantro, some probiotics, natural calm Magnesium and glutamine. (Taste: not awful. The Natural Calm makes it a bit lemony.) That and adding a few prunes during the day have done a lot to regularize the BM train. I'm probably even happier about that than about not gaining after correction day. (well maybe almost!)

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    OK, this is getting weird....now 5 people have told me (in the last 2 days) I am getting skinnier and I didn't bring up the issue first. I am just out of P3 and into P4. I must be reshaping.

Size 14 is about to become history. I have one pair of size 12 jeans in my closet. I have no shorts or dresses or skirts smaller than a size 14. My favorite 2 shirts (same shirt, bought at the same time, same style) are now too big on me. They are women's extra large. They just hang on me, especially in the stomach area.

I have a few t-shirts that are a size large. I am wearing one of them now.

It wasn't but just the end of March when I started P2 that I dare not even try on one of my favorite shirts. It seems hard to believe that the time was only 2 months, 12 days ago.

This protocol ROCKS!

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast