Popular Pages :

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Sisters of Spring 2014 P3 and P4

R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisab110 View Post
    LynneR I feed my goats a feed with protein. (Both are pregnant). Also baby eats the same feed. They do need to forage. Goats are picky eaters. Hay, dewormer, ect. (Check out a couple of forums on goats).
    I also feed them a treat every day. We were late today getting out there, and they were upset with us. How Dare we be late for their treats. LOL
    Wow, I thought goats ate everything, lol. Foraging is eating grass and whatever else they find, right? Hopefully they won't find the berries. It will be awhile before we get goats, I think. Probably a lawn service for awhile, then goats. No chemlawn though!

Quote Originally Posted by JT206 View Post
    I was up exactly 2# on Sunday and was out for most of the day, I ate clean but did not eat enough or drink nearly enough water while shopping. That + TOM put me up 2.6# yesterday so I had a steak day and dropped 1.6# this morning and have been heavy on the protein today. I have always gained/lost a few during TOM so I am not concerned. Today is P3D10.
    Nice steak day! I wish I could lose like that on one.

shiningthru -- LOL, I was also one who rewarded weight loss with a junk-food splurge. How mess up is that? Sigh. But I really feel like this diet ... or really ... a lifestyle change, has showed me a lot about myself and I feel different. I am NOT going to go back to my old ways. I just turned 41 last week and it's harder to lose weight at this age. I'm 100% not going back to how I once was.

Tommygirl: Congrats on making it through P2 and welcome to P3! Good luck and enjoy. I know every time is different, but at least you have the benefit of having done this before. I agree with you that adding things slowly is the best way to go about it, but goodness that can be hard sometimes.

JT206: TOM is so hard! I'm just wrapping mine up. I always gain around that time, too. Your steak day really paid off, that's great!

AFM: I was actually down about 1/2 a pound today so I had a little more of the HWC today. It was such a treat yesterday. I just get nervous every time I add something new. Speaking of which, I added some unsweetened coco to some hot water today. It wasn't anything like regular hot chocolate, but after having had NO sweets for so long, it felt like a treat. Hope my body is okay with it.

I haven't been doing great with my water the last 3-4 days. I really need to start chugging it like I had been. Not only does it help keep the weight good, but I feel so much better when I get enough of it in and I feel like my skin looks better

Who's doing another round and when? I'm hoping to start another and final round on Mother's Day weekend. I can start loading Saturday/Sunday and eat at my favorite brunch place w/o feeling guilty! I just need to clear TOM. I have a period every 19-24 days so it makes things kind of tricky when trying to plan.

R/P/M
    lchf
    Happy Tuesday. Progressing well in P3. (Ok, one steak day.. Lol). Staying within my 2 lbs, however, I usually lose more in p3. I stay for about 12-15 weeks. Hmmm something is definitely different this time. I am looking into cycling. Will do more investigating. I am not far from my goal (15 lbs). It seems like I can't get there.. All good. Will work it out.
    I also need to watch for my water intake today. Have almost stopped. (Was never a water drinker, yuck. But am trying to be.)

JT - nice loss on steak day. Sometimes I think to do a couple of days just to get the weight down.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wG6NMHk/]

[/url]

R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby74 View Post
    shiningthru -- LOL, I was also one who rewarded weight loss with a junk-food splurge. How mess up is that? Sigh. But I really feel like this diet ... or really ... a lifestyle change, has showed me a lot about myself and I feel different. I am NOT going to go back to my old ways. I just turned 41 last week and it's harder to lose weight at this age. I'm 100% not going back to how I once was.

AFM: I was actually down about 1/2 a pound today so I had a little more of the HWC today. It was such a treat yesterday. I just get nervous every time I add something new. Speaking of which, I added some unsweetened coco to some hot water today. It wasn't anything like regular hot chocolate, but after having had NO sweets for so long, it felt like a treat. Hope my body is okay with it.

Who's doing another round and when? I'm hoping to start another and final round on Mother's Day weekend. I can start loading Saturday/Sunday and eat at my favorite brunch place w/o feeling guilty! I just need to clear TOM. I have a period every 19-24 days so it makes things kind of tricky when trying to plan.
    The EFT treatment has helped me completely stop over-doing it. Could I splurge if I wanted to? Of course, but I am no longer compelled to splurge. I am 57 so it took me a really long time. lol

I use raw cacao (or cocoa) every day in P2. I put a rounded tablespoon in each of 3 mugs of coffee. Calories are minimal.

I will be doing another round, probably in 8 weeks. I am in my 2nd P3 week, so for P4 I'll shoot for 6 weeks of FMD. Ten weeks seems to be enough in between rounds for me.

Happy Tuesday. Progressing well in P3. (Ok, one steak day.. Lol). Staying within my 2 lbs, however, I usually lose more in p3. I stay for about 12-15 weeks. Hmmm something is definitely different this time. I am looking into cycling. Will do more investigating. I am not far from my goal (15 lbs). It seems like I can't get there.. All good. Will work it out.
    I also need to watch for my water intake today. Have almost stopped. (Was never a water drinker, yuck. But am trying to be.)
    Good idea to research cycling before you try it. Be a little suspicious when someone says "It works for me" and ask them to quantify how many lbs they have lost in say 6 months, and then how many days in the 6 months were hcg days. Then calculate that into a P2 round and guestimate if they had amazing losses, or maybe it went the other way. JMO I think cycling is more fun than a normal round, but I also think it burns your body out.

AFM: P3D11 I am down .6 from yesterday! I was up LIW+2 yesterday, and ate lite through the day but still had a candy bar (sf). 4 T HWC. 3 Eggs and veggies for breakfast, chili and cheese over spinach for lunch, cabbage and turkey bacon for dinner. No Chipotle, so maybe it is that calorie drop that helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Libby74 View Post
    shiningthru .

JT206: TOM is so hard! I'm just wrapping mine up. I always gain around that time, too. Your steak day really paid off, that's great!

Thanks!

I am going to start another round at the end of April/beginning of May. Today is P3D12 and I am .4 above LIW now that TOM bloat is gone. I lost .8 overnight and I thought for sure I would be up since I was eating Chipotle at 7:30pm last night..Phew! I lost 12lbs and 24.5 overall inches on my 1st round, but I would like to lose the last 8 (plus a few extra for padding) of the 20lbs I gained when my cortisol/adrenals tanked a few years ago. My weight likes to stick as I've pretty much been within 5-8lbs of my college weight (which was 20 years ago..eeeks).

I was pretty confused during P2 (couldn't kick the hunger, was pre-filling my syringes, etc.) so now that I have it all figured out and I still really have no hunger in P3, I think I will be pretty successful this next time on a quick 21 day round. I have been having small amounts of sugar in P3 and my body is doing fine. It's in my Applegate sausage, almond milk and vanilla half/half I add to the my yogurt and coffee.

What was up with this website yesterday? Was it hacked or what? I couldn't get on all day.

Boy couldn't get on all day. So I started p3 yesterday. I could not believe I was not very excited when it finally got here. So I had 2 pcs of bacon and 1 egg. For lunch I had two chicken thighs on salad with Cesar dressing, two pcs of cocoa crack salmon for supper with green beans. According for fit pal I got in about 1200 calories. I am really trying to up my car lories this time as the last time I was fearful of gaining and set my calorie intake too low. I am still .5 below ldw. Had a .5 gain overnight. So we will see how it goes. Today had a very similar but had. Few almonds like 5 and am having strawberries today also

R/P/M
    lchf
    Thanks LynneR for the info on cycling. I am only 10-15 lb needing to lose. I am SO close to my number! So far I have stabilized in P3 very well. Will continue to investigate. Thanks again for the check and balance. .
    Doing well today, enough to not feel guilty for having a vodka and diet tonic today. Will see how it is tomorrow.
    Have a great day!

[/url]

R/P/M
    P2
    Good morning! Happy Friday! P3D19....after having 5 Guys on Wednesday and tempting fate with a burger on Udi roll and sweet potato Alex's fries Tuesday and Thursday (I have had a cheeseburger and fry craving since P2D1...it's now satisfied and I'm moving on), I'm up 3.2 over LIW...Fage day for me today!

LynneR..lock your doors, the Parrotheads are invading MidFlorida CU Ampitheater tomorrow (me included!)

Save

R1: Start 193.4
    R1 LIW: 174.8 (-18.6) 29 days
    P3 end: 175.8
    P4 end: 178.8
    R2 Start: 178.8
    R2 LIW: 162.6 (-16.2) 29 days
    R2 P3 Start 160.4

Save

hhhhSave
    Save
    Save

R/P/M
    lchf
    Good morning - still in my LIW. Down .5. Usually it's in the high end. Will watch my intake today. Having guests for dinner. So chili for them, P3 chili for me. They get to enjoy homemade fresh sour dough bread. (I am a BREAD FREAK). Will be good, will be good. LOL
    Hope every one is having a good day!

[/url]

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Rx

Sisters of Spring 2014 P3 and P4

Hey gals. Does anyone ever lose on their skip day? I'm VLCD 30 with 5-6 lbs to go and I'm thinking about not skipping doses from here on myb. Or not every week like I have been. I've never lost on a skip day. And I think it might be better to try to keep losing with doses than go longer with skipping. Not sure on the logic with this one. Would love some thoughts/feedback thx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    June 2011 Round 1 LIW 118.1
    August 2011 120.4 lbs

March 2014. Thinking about a new round.
    5/1/14 Round 2 LIW 120.4 lbs

R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    Good morning! Happy Friday! P3D19....after having 5 Guys on Wednesday and tempting fate with a burger on Udi roll and sweet potato Alex's fries Tuesday and Thursday (I have had a cheeseburger and fry craving since P2D1...it's now satisfied and I'm moving on), I'm up 3.2 over LIW...Fage day for me today!

LynneR..lock your doors, the Parrotheads are invading MidFlorida CU Ampitheater tomorrow (me included!)
    Concert tonite or tomorrow? Sorry about the burger and fry gain. Next time maybe try the fries without a burger. Probably the wheat could be the culprit. I can gain 5 lbs from a pizza night, because of the wheat. I'm sure you will lose it in no time.

Good morning - still in my LIW. Down .5. Usually it's in the high end. Will watch my intake today. Having guests for dinner. So chili for them, P3 chili for me. They get to enjoy homemade fresh sour dough bread. (I am a BREAD FREAK). Will be good, will be good. LOL
    Hope every one is having a good day!
    If you are a bread freak, I must be an EVERYTHING freak. Cookies, crusty bread, cake, ice cream. . . chocolate bars. Wheat is so good, yet so bad. When I am back on FMD I am going to try making a spelt artisan bread. A no-knead recipe should be perfect for spelt.

Quote Originally Posted by shiningthru View Post
    Hey gals. Does anyone ever lose on their skip day? I'm VLCD 30 with 5-6 lbs to go and I'm thinking about not skipping doses from here on myb. Or not every week like I have been. I've never lost on a skip day. And I think it might be better to try to keep losing with doses than go longer with skipping. Not sure on the logic with this one. Would love some thoughts/feedback thx.
    No, I haven't lost on a skip day either. It doesn't make sense, since so many people lose on the 2 vlcds where you don't take your drops. But there it is.

R/P/M
    R3/P4/Injections
    Hello everyone! So excited to see everyone again. Been enjoying my vacation and all this week. Trying to bake with coconut flour and such and with no luck. Man, it is sooooooooooo hard to bake with stuff I usually am not used to baking with. Had days with fruit and it went well. So I am glad fruit is cool. I also found a way around my chocolate cravings around TOM. My boyfriend found chocolate chips made with stevia from Whole Foods. I have been snacking on them when I crave chocolate and my weight has been going down the past days. Apparently, it doesn't affect my weight. I am thrilled to find something to handle any chocolate fix that I need.

I wrote this in the other thread about the steak day that I had to do with the almond flour incident on Saturday. So on Sunday when I saw my weight up, I decided to do the steak day, but a weird one though because I didn't really do a true steak day. I had 4 eggs in the morning. Steak for lunch. And 4 more eggs for dinner. I just cranked up my protein. The next day, my weird steak day took off .6 pounds. I was glad to see my weight went down and it was below the 2 pound limit so I didn't have to do another steak day or such. But I ate very clean for the week. The next day my weight dropped by .2 and then the next day by .4. Then this morning, I went down .2 again and now I am 1 pound above my LIW So it took almost all week to get the weight down. It must be due to inflammation indeed. I definitely did have a reaction to all the nuts with my acid reflux symptoms, bad ingestion situation and taking days to get back down. I am just happy that I am within my limits and I am happy my weight went down. I took body measurements this morning and no increase in inches! Also this Sunday marks the end of P3. I am still planning on continuing it, but I will have a half of a sweet potato to add in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I swear by EFT. It has made a big difference for this ex-glutton. And it was only one easy treatment. I could never eat one cookie before . . .usually half a bag was my limit. But now it seems so much easier, I just don't get my gratification from food now I think. I still love eating, but it isn't the same emotional "stuffing" it used to be. Good luck whatever you choose!
    Hmmmm, I saw another person on here swearing by EFT. Interesting stuff there. I will look into it. I notice though that if I bake the treats, I lose interest in eating them. Like the cookies I am trying tonight. I am now trying to do cookies made of only coconut flour. Boy they are crap. And that definitely pulls me away from eating baked goods for a couple of days LOL Just eat one of my crappy cookies and that will make you nauseous enough to not want to eat any sweets mmmwwwhhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa
    Doing well today, enough to not feel guilty for having a vodka and diet tonic today. Will see how it is tomorrow.
    Have a great day!
    Congrats that you had no issues with it

It is so good to see everyone doing well. This Sunday ends P3 for me and starts P4. I still basically continue P3, but now just add some good starches and follow recipes similar to that of the Fast Metabolism Diet along with Paleo. I guess it is a marriage of the two. So is that Primal? Well, whatever. I just eat what my body allows and likes.

Good luck everyone!
    "This journey in not easy at all but we can do it!"

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast