Popular Pages :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calorie limit in P4 and beyond?

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Yes, the thyroid thing is always a balancing act. Actually suppressed TSH is good (around the 0+ level). That means your body is using the thyroid meds properly.

I have never monitored my cortisol. What tests do you do and how have you controlled yours? I know cortisol goes up with stress.

What supplements do you take that you feel help you? I really like that cucurmin/tumeric from merivia and I just ordered some of the magnesium supplement.
    Cortisol is measured with a saliva test. You spit into a vial a couple of times and mail it off for review. Mine was off the chart. The 8-12 week treatment was 2 supplements: Seraphos (phosphorylated serine) 100mg 2Xday at 11am and 3pm, pregnenolone 30mg a day. That was combined with my first round of HCG protocol, which takes care of the dietary recommendations of low glycemic, whole food eating. The other recommendations were to remove stressors, sleep as much as possible, avoid caffeine and strenuous exercise, no meal skipping (especially breakfast), no sugar and stop multi-tasking (relieves stress). Retesting showed my levels were back to normal in about 2 months.

I take a lot of supplements, but the only ones that I can tell a difference if I stop is magnesium and a soil based probiotic. I tend to rotate through the others. I'm concentrating on immune support right now, so I'm taking D3, K2, liposomal C, NAC, lysine, B-complex, lugols idodine, selenium, coQ10. I try to get in some of the meriva curcumen and omega 3 oils. I was taking a soil based probiotic for while, and then decided to try kefir. As it turns out, I don't do the kefir often enough, so I need to get back on the probiotic.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R7P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Thank you for that info. Which soil based probiotic do you take? That is interesting. Also, which b-complex as the one I tried was awful. Leez, I also tried Kefir! It is hard to incorportate into eating isn't it?

I will look into liposomal vitamin C. and some Omega 3 oils. Immune support is a great thing to concentrate on. I am sure with all the stay at home and mask orders our normal immunity is down the tubes.

Thank you for letting me know what you like. I can find Amazon a bit overwhelming with all the choices and "robot" reviews.

Have a wonderful day.
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I take the Swanson Soil-based probiotic. It compares to Primal Defense, but is much more budget friendly. I use whatever B complex I can find that uses folate but not folic acid, because that usually means the rest is good quality. I think my current brand is Life Extension. But I've used Jarrow and others. (I do half the recommended dose. It is plenty and protects you from B-6 overdosing)

I'm taking a chance with the vitamin C, because pretty much all ascorbic acid is corn based and I am corn sensitive. But I make sure whatever I buy is non-GMO, and my hope is that since the liposomal is utilized better, there will be less stuff floating around in my body to cause problems. So far, so good.

If you are not taking milk thistle, I suggest adding that to your regimen. It is totally benign at any dose and helps support the liver against the damage caused by NSAIDs. Also NAC, which is also the antidote they use for acetomenophen overdoses. Its an awesome support for thyroid as well. But you wont find NAC on Amazon. They pulled it off the site. Is it coincidence that studies just came out that show it is effective in treating covid? hmm... You can still get it elsewhere though. For now.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R7P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Thank you Leez!

I really appreciate your input!
    I will get ordering and get looking for NAC.

I am also going to google "How to reverse Osteoporosis". If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Have a great day. Hope your good weather holds. We had a quick rain this morning, always so welcome in California.

Warmly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure you'll find all kinds of good info on it. I'll just mention one thing that I think goes under the radar on this topic: regular use of antacids can make osteoporosis worse. You need adequate stomach acid to absorb calcium and other bone building minerals, so if you are suppressing it, you're going to block absorption of those critical minerals. If you have any kind of digestive issues, or slow digestion specifically, finding out if you have adequate stomach acid might be an important key. Its easy to fix with HCL supplementation.

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    I take the Swanson Soil-based probiotic. It compares to Primal Defense, but is much more budget friendly. I use whatever B complex I can find that uses folate but not folic acid, because that usually means the rest is good quality. I think my current brand is Life Extension. But I've used Jarrow and others. (I do half the recommended dose. It is plenty and protects you from B-6 overdosing)

I'm taking a chance with the vitamin C, because pretty much all ascorbic acid is corn based and I am corn sensitive. But I make sure whatever I buy is non-GMO, and my hope is that since the liposomal is utilized better, there will be less stuff floating around in my body to cause problems. So far, so good.

If you are not taking milk thistle, I suggest adding that to your regimen. It is totally benign at any dose and helps support the liver against the damage caused by NSAIDs. Also NAC, which is also the antidote they use for acetomenophen overdoses. Its an awesome support for thyroid as well. But you wont find NAC on Amazon. They pulled it off the site. Is it coincidence that studies just came out that show it is effective in treating covid? hmm... You can still get it elsewhere though. For now.

This was not meant for me, but learned something so important for me. Gonna grab some milk thistle for sure. I take meloxicam every day, and if pain is really bad, like when I overdo, will add an aleve for knee and back pain -- arthritis related. So liver would probably benefit. So interesting. Learn from others questions. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12