Popular Pages :

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast Metabolism Diet FMD for P4

Grammy, she (koalababy1) states that she's 5'2" in her first paragraph.

"Hi, all. I've just finished 28 days of FMD. I'm 5'2" and weighed around 114 lbs now I am finishing this diet weighing 108 lbs,"-- koalababy1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Sorry, I missed that. 103 is really too low for 5'2" then. 110-115 would be reasonable with a small build.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    I think it depends on how slight the build. My mom was 5'2" and wasn't too skinny at 105 pounds.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

103 lbs was my usual weight before I gained 10 pounds this year. I lost a lot of post pregnancy weight doing atkins a few years back and I've been keeping it off pretty well, but moving to a new place with a totally different life habits, I gained about 6 pounds in mere 2 months ealier this year and have been putting on more and more weight since then. Didn't want it to be my permanent weight and just wanted to go back to fitting into my old clothes
    I found about hcg when I was searching for diet options, but it seemed too extreme for me as I only have about 10 lbs to lose, I am glad I chose to do FMD, it's so easy, it does work, and it provides very doable maintenance plan like revisiting the program once a quarter, one week per month, or snack cycling.
    And, I wans't at all skinny at 103lbs. I guess how you look with same weight depends on your build, how much muscle in body, etc...

R/P/M
    Blog Entries

END OF FMD round 3 REPORT

So. Today's weigh in: 151. I'm going to call this the end of round 3, and start month 4 today. That means I'll end out the month 2 pounds above where I started. I don't really know what happened...everything was on track until the week of Dec 8...I started that out at 148 and had nearly a 5 pound gain in 2 days and have only lost 2 of them over the rest of the week. It's only this last week has been problematic. The rest of FMD3 has been great on the numbers.

I actually started out at 148 this time (and kept coming back to that number in the middle of each week, but would gain during part 3). Round 1 I started at 151.2. So I suppose you could say I'm down overall for 3 months by .2. Which is so small as to be funny. However, even though I would LOVE to be losing, I'm still happy to be in my window with no correction days for 3 months. That is a victory for me. And last month, I was in correction territory much of the month. This time, only one day would have put me into correction mode.

At least for this first week, I'm going to try adding one more fruit/grain day so the week will have a 4-1-2 pattern. I'll do fat on the protein day this time. This will still leave me with 4 lowfat/3healthy fat days just with a different arrangement of them. If that seems to work, I'll continue, if not I'll adjust as I go. For those not following the whole thread--I've modified FMD for me to include greek yogurt & low fat ricotta as protein sources, and also use coffee with half&half and peanuts. Those additions work for me as I am not dairy or peanut sensitive.

I can't say I've learned anything in particular this month. I have no idea at this point why I would have gained 5 pounds over two days this past week, nor why they didn't drop back off this time. I guess that shall remain a mystery.

Here are the stats for round 3:

Week1: 148.6 - 148.2 (loss of .4)
    Week2: 151 (gain of 1.8)
    Week3: 152.4 (gain of 1.4)
    Week4: 151 ( net gain for the month of 2.4 pounds)

Beginning round 4 one pound over LIW.

At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    So there were no new foods in that 2 day window at all?
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Only fresh cranberries. But I had eaten those dried all along here and there, so it seems unlikely that would be it. But I didn't eat them again after that one time.

R/P/M
    And it's odd that the weight didn't come back off either. Very strange!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I know...its the first time that has happened since I started this FMD thing. I'm totally baffled.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I think I may have figured out the gaining problem! I wanted to take some extra vitaminC and had pulled an old jar of tabs out of the supplement stash closet without thinking to read the label. The second ingredient was "starch". Almost undoubtedly that was corn starch, and likely the inflammation culprit since I'm highly sensitive to corn.

But here is the major kicker: I recently looked up the ingredients on my blood pressure med, and found with horror that it contains "maize starch". So. It seems I've been poisoning myself with tiny doses of corn starch for years. No wonder lasering corn has never worked. I did skip 3 doses to try to laser it this week. I hope that avoiding it for 12 hour before lasering was enough time. In the two days afterward, I'm starting to lose again, and am back down now to 148.4, which takes care of most of the unexplained gain from last week. I'm trying to get off the drug (carvedilol), but the withdrawal effects are really bad even when you wean off slowly. I have a few old meds that I seem to be ok with (the newer ones are causing allergic reactions) so I've got to wean down now while I still have a supply. My idea was to laser the new meds in case I have to use them while weaning off. Hopefully it worked. I'm fairly convinced after a lot of research, that a lot of things that I was attributing to hormones, bad metabolism and thyroid problems is all coming from this med, and I'm determined to get off of it. Finding out its bound with my worst allergen just makes it all the more urgent.

R/P/M
    Wow, what an obscure thing to find out so randomly! So glad you checked it out!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I seriously think that wisdom about this came to me in the middle of the night recently, and was a gift from God. Because in the middle of the night when awakened by one of my persistent hot flashes, it vividly occurred to me to research the carvedilol both for side effects and ingredients, thats when I found out about the maize starch. This could also explain why my hot flashes have never responded to BHRT, since they can be one of the carvedilol side effects. omg...if getting of this med can fix that, it will totally change my life.

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast