Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raging appetite P4

Raging appetite P4

I'm having an issue with in increased hunger. I find that IM STILL hungry after a large lunch & dinner. I follow protocol but I dobt want to overeat. I also walk about a mile 4-5 days a week ...any suggestions?

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncnightowl View Post
    I'm having an issue with in increased hunger. I find that IM STILL hungry after a large lunch & dinner. I follow protocol but I dobt want to overeat. I also walk about a mile 4-5 days a week ...any suggestions?
    I am in P4 and feeling very satisfied Certain things can trigger my appetite. When you say you follow protocol on P4 not sure what that means?? I tend to eat mostly P3 but gradually or occasionally will add starch or starchy veggies. I tend to be hungrier during the afternoon but eat cheese or peanut butter which quells my appetitie. I also tend to eat dinner before 7 if possible and i try to include veggies at lunch and dinner. Still eating about two fruits a day, Last round i did last year which was messed up for many reasons i seemed to go full in on P4 and stayed hungrier than normal. Bread was my trigger, Perhaps plan a nice bowl of fresh strawberries after dinner to satisfy your hunger, How has weight doing? Maybe you are not eating enough?
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Are you eating breakfast? Missing breakfast can set you up for catch-up hunger the rest of the day.

Are your meals spaced more than 3-4 hours apart? If so, it will help to have a protein-based snack in between them. It keeps blood sugar levels more even, and can help prevent hunger and cravings.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Hi,

I call it P4 because Ive been out of P3 stage since late February so Im not eating P3, im eating more calories. I ate the red apples in P2, but skipped them in P3 bc they caused gains. I just started eating small cheese portions on food, but I think it caused a gain too, and Im not ready for peanut or almond butter yet. I do not eat breakfast consistently bc some days I fast until lunch time. My appetite is increased even after I eat a meal of a chicken wrap with lots of chicken & avocado. I havent tried bread, I just dont do it bc I know i will have a major gain. I do tend to eat after 7pm, and Im working on eating earlier but it is challenging with work, life balance.

Hi,

I have my LIW at 120, but Id like to lose another 5 lbs to stay around 115. What can I do to lose weight without doing another round?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    There are 3 eating plans that can help you eat healthy without gaining in maintenance. Some people find they can lose more on them without slowing their metabolism. I've reviewed them here:

https://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforum...ategies-21546/

I encourage you to check them out and see if you might want to try one of them.

The issue with losing while in maintenance is that you have to find a way to do it without depressing your metabolism. When you create a calorie deficit for a long period of time, it depresses your metabolism and you start to gain while eating the same amount of food. So any program that works has to keep you eating properly (nutrition-wise) and on time to avoid that.

I can't claim personal success though. I have not been successful losing by any method other than HCG. I can maintain on the above programs, but I don't lose. That probably has to do with my long history of hormonal and autoimmune issues.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    You'll probably have a sense of which is right for you once you check out the information. All of them are beneficial.

I'm a little concerned from the bits that you've posted that you are not eating enough of a variety of things.

Am I understanding correctly that you are eating mostly protein, but holding back on fruits and veggies? Are you in a keto-type mode?

If you are afraid of carbs, I recommend giving the Fast Metabolism diet a try for a month. It will desensitize you to carbs very quickly. It does require some planning because there are different foods for each of the 3 phases each week, but its doable if you are motivated enough.

Yes to all of your questions, I little to no carbs, some veggies like homemade coleslaw, green beans, cabbage, salad. I tried some strawberries & blackberries and I gained a out 1 lb so I stopped them. 8 feel like I'm stuck in p3, I dont know if I'm eating too little or not bc I gain when I eat something new.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I found that doing that Fast Metabolism plan helped me get over fear of carbs. It sounds like it might address that for you too.

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncnightowl View Post
    Yes to all of your questions, I little to no carbs, some veggies like homemade coleslaw, green beans, cabbage, salad. I tried some strawberries & blackberries and I gained a out 1 lb so I stopped them. 8 feel like I'm stuck in p3, I dont know if I'm eating too little or not bc I gain when I eat something new.
    Are you sure you're not sensitive to berries and cabbage? If I eat any of these, I'd gain 2-3 lbs. of inflammation due to my sensitivities,
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

I have stopped eating fruit, I dont want any gains. Im not sure what to do because I want to eat a variety of foods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast