Popular Pages :

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Be True P4

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Missymom View Post
    Just thought I'd pop my head in. I lost 3 lbs on an IF day, yesterday. Knew I was retaining water and spent a lot of time in the WC. Just glad it went down that easily. We still have a lot going on today and super excited that school starts tomorrow!
    Wow Monica! That is great that you can lose that much on IF days! What do you eat on your IF days? I never can get past 1.5 lbs.
    Load Days: Feb. 16 & 17th
    Start Date: Feb. 18th

Peg

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Missymom View Post
    Just thought I'd pop my head in. I lost 3 lbs on an IF day, yesterday. Knew I was retaining water and spent a lot of time in the WC. Just glad it went down that easily. We still have a lot going on today and super excited that school starts tomorrow!
    Awesome loss! And wow, there are beginning of the year parties now too? It is not made easier on us, is it?
    Didn't weigh this morning, so will update tomorrow.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Quote Originally Posted by pw2879 View Post
    Wow Monica! That is great that you can lose that much on IF days! What do you eat on your IF days? I never can get past 1.5 lbs.
    Thanks! I don't think it could be what I ate, because I ate gluten free pizza with black olives and canadian bacon. Rice crackers and these Hail Merry coconut macaroons that I am in love with for a snack about an hour after I ate. I think it was the coffee and water had all day. I know all of that urinating is what made the weight come off, LOL. I also worked out. Usually I lose 1.5-2 lbs, this was unusual.
    Monica

R1 - 27 lbs lost (LDW 150)
    R2 - 14.6 lbs lost (LDW 135.4)
    R3- 15.9 lbs lost (LIW 134)

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Awesome loss! And wow, there are beginning of the year parties now too? It is not made easier on us, is it?
    Didn't weigh this morning, so will update tomorrow.
    No kidding, there have been doughnuts, cookies, ice cream food trucks, etc. I indulged a little on Thursday night and it gave me a migraine. So I have been good since then. That is much more of a kick in the behind than just the weight gain, kind of shocks me back into good habits. I have been reading on milk and thought you had made some references to the right kind of milk. A1 casein milk is more allergic than A2 casein milk. Human, goat and sheep are A2. There are some cows that are A2 but they are not the ones more commonly used in the US but some places that sell raw milk use them. Do you have any knowledge of this? Seems you would be the one to ask. Since goat and sheep milk don't bother me, I'd love to figure out a place that had A2 cow milk.
    Monica

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Fresh goat's milk is delicious! If you can find a local farm, that is the way you go. Anything you can buy in the store is going to have that goaty taste and smell. Fresh milk that is also properly handled does not and is really sweet too.

I get raw cow's milk from a farm. The cow is a Guernsey cow and those produce A2 milk. Same as Jersey cows. So the brown cows, the older kind of cows. The black and white ones are bred for their milk production and the whole composition is basically off.

For either, try and find your local Weston price group and they will know. This may be a good start: http://waprice.meetup.com/cities/us/tx/dallas/

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

11/19 168.6

Hello ladies! I thought I would join you, even though I'm still on P2. Planning ahead I suppose. I lost 100 lbs on the hcg diet. Then I couldn't handle P4 and tarted gaining. My lat few rounds were last winter and I was so so so cold all the time and miserable and I just hated it and swore I would never do this again. In the spring I started gain weight pretty rapidly and - BOOM - at the end of June I decided to try hcg again. I loved it again and just did three weeks. I wasn't weighing myself at this time because I was so embarrassed. But I did three weeks of P2, three weeks of P3 and then went right back to P2 again. I don't think I would recommend doing two P2s so close together. I haven't been that happy this round and I feel listless. But I figured it would be hard and life is pretty stress free right no so I'm just going with it. By the end of this round I should be close to that 100 lb loss weight again. I've got P3 down. I love it! I thought I could just live with a low carb, high fat and protein diet. But that's not realistic unless I only eat stuff that I make and who has time for that? And I do want to go out and eat on the run sometimes. So I figured I'd sort of lurk here and figure out how other people manage P4. I've read all the posts up until now and I"m ready to jump in as much as I can.

Raw milk is illegal to sell here, but I found a co op that will deliver it. I did this once and I really liked it. The delivery is a little tricky, as they can not predict what time they will be there - between 6am and midnight on the day of delivery, So I have to be sure to be home and available the whole day. And they want cash. And I have to get just the right amount because it really starts to go bad in a week. But I will probably start ordering it again once I start P3

Linda

R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJECTIONS
    Hello All, I went on vac and only gained 2 pounds (not bad), well since Ive been back Ive gained an addtl 4 pounds so now im 6 pounds over my LIW..uggh, very frustrated..ive never done a steak day so I will try and do one today and exercise and hope i can get back to where I was I plan on doing another round soon, just ordered from buyhcg123. I hope it will be here in a week!!
    Round #1
    SW- 183 (includes+1 after Load)
    Wk1 -11.6 171.8
    Wk2 -3 168
    Wk3 -2 166
    Final weight 167.2

Round #2 Goal Weight 160

SW Preload 182.4
    Weight after 2 loading days 183.6
    Week 1- 9 pds lost including load 1.2 pds

6aCS

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by 2012gp View Post
    Hello All, I went on vac and only gained 2 pounds (not bad), well since Ive been back Ive gained an addtl 4 pounds so now im 6 pounds over my LIW..uggh, very frustrated..ive never done a steak day so I will try and do one today and exercise and hope i can get back to where I was I plan on doing another round soon, just ordered from buyhcg123. I hope it will be here in a week!!
    Welcome Linda and 2012gp! I guess the consensus is stabilizing in P4 is a real challenge for alot of us. It has become a way of life...most of my eating is extremely boring because even though I am in P4, I eat mostly as if I'm P3! I have my cheat days where I will have a slice of birthday cake or go eat Mexican....I want to enjoy my life too!!! But I have found that correction days and IF days are part of my way of life now, too! That's ok...but still trying to figure out what foods to stay away from and what agrees with my body! Thank goodness for this Forum!

Peg

Peg

R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJECTIONS
    Ok so im going to try the steak day tomorrow since my fiance made breakfast this morning and i couldnt resist..life ws so much easier on the hcg !! What is an IF day?? im very curious
    Round #1
    SW- 183 (includes+1 after Load)
    Wk1 -11.6 171.8
    Wk2 -3 168
    Wk3 -2 166
    Final weight 167.2

Round #2 Goal Weight 160

SW Preload 182.4
    Weight after 2 loading days 183.6
    Week 1- 9 pds lost including load 1.2 pds

6aCS

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Welcome, confident and 2012gp!

TOM is here and I stayed the same the last two days.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    r3/p3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Fresh goat's milk is delicious! If you can find a local farm, that is the way you go. Anything you can buy in the store is going to have that goaty taste and smell. Fresh milk that is also properly handled does not and is really sweet too.

I get raw cow's milk from a farm. The cow is a Guernsey cow and those produce A2 milk. Same as Jersey cows. So the brown cows, the older kind of cows. The black and white ones are bred for their milk production and the whole composition is basically off.

For either, try and find your local Weston price group and they will know. This may be a good start: http://waprice.meetup.com/cities/us/tx/dallas/
    Thank you so much! I knew you were the person to ask. This is fascinating stuff.
    Monica

R/P/M
    R1/P4/HCG Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by 2012gp View Post
    Ok so im going to try the steak day tomorrow since my fiance made breakfast this morning and i couldnt resist..life ws so much easier on the hcg !! What is an IF day?? im very curious
    An IF day is pretty much close to a steak day. Your last meal is dinner and then you don't eat anything until the next evening. That is a 24 hr. IF day. You can do a few skipped meals...like breakfast or lunch in between your IF days...there are a number of plans you could follow. Just google Intermittent Fast Days and you will get alot of info.

Peg

Peg

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast