Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 110 pounds in 6 months! Before and After pictures, too...

R/P/M
    R5/S2/D1 hhCG Sub-lingual

Thumbs up 110 pounds in 6 months! Before and After pictures, too...

hCG before and after.jpgAlpha omega hcg.jpg

Okay, I have been on the hCG diet for 183 days or exactly 6 months. From July 23 to January 23, I lost a total of 110.5 lbs over 3- Stage 2 VLCD cycles and 2- Stage 3 Stabilization cycles. I started at 334.5 and am at 224.0 . [By the way, I am 6'6" tall just to put that into perspective.]

To put it into perspective- goto your local hardwood store and find a 5 gallon bucket of primer paint. Now pick it up. Heavy, hu? Now pickup another one with the other hand and stand up strait. That is how much FAT I LOST in 6 MONTHS!!!

My skinny jeans are falling off.
    My brand new suit is going to have to be taken in for the second time after the first custom fitting.
    I went from a size 52+ waist to a 38! 14 inches off my waist!
    I have to tie my belts into a knot around my waist.
    I can get out of my clothes without unbuttoning or unzipping them.
    Stairs don't squeak when I walk on them.
    I don't sink in the mud.
    I can see my shoes; and they are dirty from neglect.
    I don't have to coordinate my breathing with bending down to pick something up.
    I stopped breaking toilet seats and don't have to stand to clean myself (sorry- graphic but you know what I mean).
    I can run in the yard with my 3 year old daughter.
    My seat belt fits.
    Recliner hasn't broken again.
    I don't leave a dent in the bed when I get up in the morning.
    I don't use my bi-pap machine as much and when I do the pressure had to be lowered almost 35%.
    My wife isn't afraid that I will crush her somehow .
    I can hide in the closet with my kid.
    I can cross my legs and not have them fall asleep.
    I don't stretch out my t-shirts in the stomach.
    I don't have "moobs".
    I can fit in a chair without touching both armrests at the same time.
    Went from a 2XXLT to a Medium Tall.

I look good.

I feel good.

I have confidence. And I still have a belly- which I am cool with 'cause I...

.................................................. ................................................do n't care!
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............I lost 110 pounds!

So now some technical stuff.

-I started with Ultra Lean HCG drops and moved to HCG1234 drops. Both are holistic and seemed to work. I wasn't hungry but I wanted to "eat" or munch.

-I did not exercise. Well I did go for a walk twice in the first cycle but I stalled after I did it, so I didn't do it again. I do plan on it now though.

-I followed Dr. Simeon's protocol pretty closely for at least the first two weeks of my cycles and lazed alittle. What I mean is I may have increased serving sizes, ate off protocol vegs like broccoli, almonds, etc...

-Keep up with water in take.

-Had two physicals and blood work done with BP tests intermittently. By the way, they came back better than ever!

-I tried to keep the "preachy" conversation about the diet to a minimum. It will keep your support group happier in the long run.

-Weight in daily. It will help you make daily adjustments.

-Get a support group. I had no one. I found hCG by chance and tried it as a skeptic. I had no one to ask questions about and talk to... except the forums online. If I had a question, I googled it and tried to find a happy medium from what I found (everyone has opinions). The internet was my ONLY support. My family wasn't against me but they didn't think to much of my diet. My mom is a nurse and I would check with her about her observations and she would tell me if she got concerned- she never did.

-Listen to your body. If it says enough is enough- listen to it. I usually would wait about 3 days before I would make any decisions.

-If your'e moody, eat more protein. Lack of protein causes ketosis and this can cause moodiness, like mean moods.

-Guys lose more and faster than women. I know this isn't "fair" but just remember you should expect 0.5 to 0.8 lbs a day during VLCD. But the key is you lose. What other diet can do that? (withholding the tapeworm diet)

-Do as long as you can the first time because it can be hard to do the second round for some.

-I did 3- 40 day stage 2 and did 2- 3 week stage 3 then cycled back in without stopping.

Well I am sure I have missed something, so I will try to answer your questions and keep you up to date for good or bad. B)

Nathan

UPDATE: I have gained 30 lbs in 4 months since VLCD. I am on Cycle 5 and as of now I have lost 20 lbs. I have about 20 days left and hope to lose another 20 lbs and hitting 210s.

I will you keep you up to date. Check the end of the Thread too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Male, 6'6'', 35, before 334.6 lbs. ~ after 224.3 lbs.

I lost 110 pounds in 6 months.

One year, 110 pounds down and holding

Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may lose inches and not pounds.
    Conclusion: hhcg works.

Any questions?

Godspeed

That is an amazing transformation - congratulations

I love that you can hide in the closet with your daughter now

R/P/M
    bump

Any questions?

Godspeed

R/P/M
    In P4 after R1. Will be doing R2 soooon!
    Thank you anon for taking the time to post this very interesting, informative, endearing and humorous post. Sure helps to keep the rest of us inspired. You look like a new man!
    Carpe Diem !

R/P/M
    R1P2
    Thank You for this information. I used HCG for one round but stopped because I was becoming too mean to live with. My husband was tired of my moodiness. Now I know that I can use it and increase my protien to allow for my moods. Congratulations on the weightless. You look great

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Wow, amazing transformation! Congrats!

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    Thank You for this information. I used HCG for one round but stopped because I was becoming too mean to live with. My husband was tired of my moodiness. Now I know that I can use it and increase my protien to allow for my moods. Congratulations on the weightless. You look great

I have friends that tried it for 2 weeks and their families made them stop! They thought that since you can lose a pound a day with HCG that if you exercise hard you can lose more. Far from the truth. To add protein I would increase the size of my 3.5 oz to 4.0 oz, eat almonds, or stuff myself with fish. The way I look at it is if I stay on the diet, hate it and lose 12 lbs- I wouldn't continue. But if I add some protein, love it and lose 9 lbs- I will do another cycle and in the end be happier and lose more weight. IMO. Everyone is different.

Cheers

Any questions?

Godspeed

Quote Originally Posted by anoncan View Post
    I have friends that tried it for 2 weeks and their families made them stop! They thought that since you can lose a pound a day with HCG that if you exercise hard you can lose more. Far from the truth. To add protein I would increase the size of my 3.5 oz to 4.0 oz, eat almonds, or stuff myself with fish. The way I look at it is if I stay on the diet, hate it and lose 12 lbs- I wouldn't continue. But if I add some protein, love it and lose 9 lbs- I will do another cycle and in the end be happier and lose more weight. IMO. Everyone is different.

Cheers
    Wow!! Nice job. I didn't want to quote this, new to site and unsure how to reply without quote. Your skin looks tight. No problems with loose skin? Also I just started this diet and I am a little worried about loosing strength. Do you feel weaker than before diet? Able to lift as much or close to? I was also wondering what your BMI was before and after. I am a little lighter than your starting weight but 2 inches shorter so I am sure we have or had about the same BMI. I would love to see results like yours. Are you feeling happy? Did you ever feel like you was doing something not right? No bad side effects? Thanks in forward for the reply.

This is the best motivational post I've read... Thank you!!!
    It's hard to diet, and it's hard being fat... Pick your hard!

Wow! Thank you so much for posting this. Love the part about the family stuff. That's where it is...
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

I'm New!
    R/P/M
    round 1 phase 2
    I love you...your the shit man... mad eme laugh and feel great today..Thanks! and congrats!!!! that is a great accomplishment!

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikyb View Post
    Your skin looks tight. No problems with loose skin? Also I just started this diet and I am a little worried about loosing strength. Do you feel weaker than before diet? Able to lift as much or close to? I was also wondering what your BMI was before and after. I am a little lighter than your starting weight but 2 inches shorter so I am sure we have or had about the same BMI. I would love to see results like yours. Are you feeling happy? Did you ever feel like you was doing something not right? No bad side effects? Thanks in forward for the reply.
    Thanks for the compliment. As far as my skin, it was one of my first concerns next to getting moobs. Well the idea I got was I had a choice: loose skin or obesity. Loose skin any day but I drank ALOT of water and I have loose-ish skin. On my love handles and stomach are the most noticeable. I think it is different with everyone due to genetics, diet, age, gender and so on. Moobs disappear with more weight lost.

Some people say they get more energy during the diet, well I didn't. I was about the same. I didn't exercise at all during the 6 months; guess I was too lazy or something . I did walk- twice. And it sent me into starvation mode and I had to stop my first cycle (listen to your body and don't argue with it). I signed up for the gym the day after I ended my VLCD, and when there yesterday. This chain gym has a 30 minute express work-out with works your whole body for... well 30 minutes. I did very well. I didn't stay in my comfort zone in my work-out and felt that I was in good shape. After the 30 minutes, I think my heart rate was around 120 bpm and was taking 20 breaths per minute (don't quote me on the last one). In other-words, I fell just as strong and fit (as I did during my VLCD).

BMI: unfortunately I can't comment on this cause I never really trusted those numbers and just ignored them. There is some way to measure them electrically but either way I didn't.

I feel better about myself, dare I say sexier. Which brings confidence and a head held higher. Maybe because of the weight I lost or the goal that I hit, but I still feel better.

This diet is a personal journey of action and motivation. Why do you eat? Are you really hungry or do you want to just eat? As you lose your first 10 lbs in a few weeks you start to see a determination that you may have mot had in awhile or at all. A internal strength that was smothered with stress, self-doubt, and ultimately your own weight. Did I make any mistakes? Yep almost everyday but I learned everyday too. I understand my body better and know that it is a silent partner in my life that I have ignored its needs to cater to my own need for mental comfort and approval.

Makes no sense, right? Lets put it this way. Long day at work, bad commute, and your friends are idiots: what is the first food you grab to feed yourself? Got it. Now ask yourself, are you feeding your mind or your body? Probably your mind (comfort food). But what does your "body" really need? How about water? An apple? Fresh grilled vegs? Lean meat or other protein? Do those ingredients sound familiar? Yep VLCD! What your mind wants may not be what your body needs (the silent partner).

Haven't really had any bad side-effects. I have read of some who have become sensitive to different foods afterwards. They are not entirely correct. Most of us have food allergies, known or unknown (gluten), and when we don't have them for sometimes our body feels better and guess what we lose weight associated with inflammation from these allergies. So we go back to eating "normal" food and we start to feel bad and feel sick. I did. It was like the flu and it happened when I was loading in Stage 1. I hated Stage 1 for that reason 'cause I would get really sick eating those foods. I know I had these allergies before because I would take GERD meds and I have relatives with similar reactions when eating certain foods.

Keep asking questions- this is how I found out what to do.

Thanks again for everyone's support.

Any questions?

Godspeed

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast