Popular Pages :


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 84

Thread: One year, 110 pounds down and holding. BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES.

  1. #13
    The Dude anoncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northeast or the South
    R/P/M
    R5/S2/D1 hhCG Sub-lingual
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Rskontos View Post
    It might be a long read but it's inspirational. And your pics and blood results are amazing. I believe you are right about exercise. I thought I really need to do it but when I do I'm hungry the next day. I didn't exercise for the first three 500 cal days and felt better so for now I'm experimenting. I have lost daily varying amounts. I am thrilled you have keep the weight off that rocks!
    Great to hear. Stick with it and you will be very happy.
    Male, 6'6'', 35, before 334.6 lbs. ~ after 224.3 lbs.

    I lost 110 pounds in 6 months.

    One year, 110 pounds down and holding

    Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may lose inches and not pounds.
    Conclusion: hhcg works.

    Any questions?


    Godspeed

  2. #14
    Senior Member renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    R/P/M
    R7 / P2 / RX Injections
    Posts
    127
    I can't believe that no one has mentioned that you are smokin' hot now!!!
    ~ Renae




  3. #15
    Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Posts
    47,269
    That's totally super! You cycled then and didn't go the prescribed breaks in between your rounds? You might add that to your rogueness list. Glad it worked for you! You look terrific!
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

    I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

  4. #16
    The Dude anoncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northeast or the South
    R/P/M
    R5/S2/D1 hhCG Sub-lingual
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    That's totally super! You cycled then and didn't go the prescribed breaks in between your rounds? You might add that to your rogueness list. Glad it worked for you! You look terrific!
    Guess it is rouge. Just seemed easier to stay on it will I was on a roll. And I figured didn't need to since I used hhcg. Thanks you rock.
    Male, 6'6'', 35, before 334.6 lbs. ~ after 224.3 lbs.

    I lost 110 pounds in 6 months.

    One year, 110 pounds down and holding

    Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may lose inches and not pounds.
    Conclusion: hhcg works.

    Any questions?


    Godspeed

  5. #17
    Senior Member Debykaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hamlet Oregon
    R/P/M
    R5/P2/subq
    Posts
    553
    Enjoyed your thread. I usually scan through them but read every bit of yours. Great info and inspiration

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

  6. #18
    The Dude anoncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northeast or the South
    R/P/M
    R5/S2/D1 hhCG Sub-lingual
    Posts
    179
    -bump-
    Male, 6'6'', 35, before 334.6 lbs. ~ after 224.3 lbs.

    I lost 110 pounds in 6 months.

    One year, 110 pounds down and holding

    Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may lose inches and not pounds.
    Conclusion: hhcg works.

    Any questions?


    Godspeed

  7. #19
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    What a great inspiration! Simply amazing- you should be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!!! WOW!

  8. #20
    The Dude anoncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northeast or the South
    R/P/M
    R5/S2/D1 hhCG Sub-lingual
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiseviolet View Post
    What a great inspiration! Simply amazing- you should be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!!! WOW!
    Thanks and I am. Not much that I have accomplished that was this remarkable. But more people can do it, too.
    Male, 6'6'', 35, before 334.6 lbs. ~ after 224.3 lbs.

    I lost 110 pounds in 6 months.

    One year, 110 pounds down and holding

    Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may lose inches and not pounds.
    Conclusion: hhcg works.

    Any questions?


    Godspeed

  9. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    R/P/M
    Rnd 1 Phase 2.. drops
    Posts
    12
    Thanks for the inspiration. I am proportionally similar to you 6'1" 301.5 to start (309after load)..I too broke my toilet seat..what an embarrassing moment in my life. Anyways..on day 11 (virgin round).. weighed in at 278 this morning..so down 23.5 in 11 days. My cycle is supposed to be 23 days.. I dont know if I have it in me to keep doing Rounds..thinking..drop @40 and hitting the gym. Whats your opinion..I know what worked for YOU..just wondering if in your research if you have heard of a similar plan to mine working. You've done great! Congrats!
    6'1"
    43 years YOUNG!

    R1 Phase 2 Day 1- 301 lbs

    R1 Phase 3 Day 1 - 261 lbs

    Phase 3 Day 24 - 256 lbs

  10. #22
    The Dude anoncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northeast or the South
    R/P/M
    R5/S2/D1 hhCG Sub-lingual
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedup23 View Post
    Thanks for the inspiration. I am proportionally similar to you 6'1" 301.5 to start (309after load)..I too broke my toilet seat..what an embarrassing moment in my life. Anyways..on day 11 (virgin round).. weighed in at 278 this morning..so down 23.5 in 11 days. My cycle is supposed to be 23 days.. I dont know if I have it in me to keep doing Rounds..thinking..drop @40 and hitting the gym. Whats your opinion..I know what worked for YOU..just wondering if in your research if you have heard of a similar plan to mine working. You've done great! Congrats!
    Dude, Thanks for the props.

    In the words of every Happy Madison film, "You Can Do It!"

    On day 11, hu? Well I remember those days (kinda). Are you doing holistic drops? You are right on track. What weight are you ultimately trying to reach? Me I am shooting for 210-ish. I am at 229.6 today, lost 6.6 lbs yesterday. Not sure how- no large deposits (if you know what I mean).

    So you are going to try 23 days? Cool. Personally, since you are having such good success I would at least give it 40 days first round. Not saying that the weight training isn't the route to go but you will be able to work-out longer and harder, the lighter you get. I was never a runner and I ran 2.5 miles the first time I tried. Here is how it goes- your body is use to moving around 300+ lbs and you drop 80 lbs fast your body still has the strength to groove. I lost 110lbs. Perspective: You know the 5 gallon buckets of paint at the hardware store? Pick one up in your right hand then another on the left hand. Now try walking around. That is how much I lost in 6 months! Serious try it (I weighted it). For you if you lost 80 lbs it would be a bag if cement!

    Guess what I am saying is be prepared to continue past the 23 days. It sounds like the protocol is hard for you, why? I may have had similar experience.

    Get back with me and we can figure how to do this...



    PS Da' bros gotta' stick gether.



    </transmission>
    Male, 6'6'', 35, before 334.6 lbs. ~ after 224.3 lbs.

    I lost 110 pounds in 6 months.

    One year, 110 pounds down and holding

    Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may lose inches and not pounds.
    Conclusion: hhcg works.

    Any questions?


    Godspeed

  11. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    R/P/M
    Rnd 1 Phase 2.. drops
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by anoncan View Post
    Dude, Thanks for the props.

    In the words of every Happy Madison film, "You Can Do It!"

    On day 11, hu? Well I remember those days (kinda). Are you doing holistic drops? You are right on track. What weight are you ultimately trying to reach? Me I am shooting for 210-ish. I am at 229.6 today, lost 6.6 lbs yesterday. Not sure how- no large deposits (if you know what I mean).

    So you are going to try 23 days? Cool. Personally, since you are having such good success I would at least give it 40 days first round. Not saying that the weight training isn't the route to go but you will be able to work-out longer and harder, the lighter you get. I was never a runner and I ran 2.5 miles the first time I tried. Here is how it goes- your body is use to moving around 300+ lbs and you drop 80 lbs fast your body still has the strength to groove. I lost 110lbs. Perspective: You know the 5 gallon buckets of paint at the hardware store? Pick one up in your right hand then another on the left hand. Now try walking around. That is how much I lost in 6 months! Serious try it (I weighted it). For you if you lost 80 lbs it would be a bag if cement!

    Guess what I am saying is be prepared to continue past the 23 days. It sounds like the protocol is hard for you, why? I may have had similar experience.

    Get back with me and we can figure how to do this...



    PS Da' bros gotta' stick gether.



    </transmission>
    Thanks for the reply!

    I planned on doing the 23 days. Might goto 30. My ultimate weight would be about 200 lbs. When I worked out heavily 7-8 years ago.. I was very comfortable there.

    My main problem with the protocol is the veggies. I have never been able to stomach them. The ones I CAN are not on protocol. (carrots,peas,corn) I am gagging down lettuce and spinach with great difficulty.. and these are the ones I can get past my teeth. So its been hard. I am bored with chicken too. I like chicken just fine.. just tired of it. I am afraid to try the beef. I read too much about it stalling people out.. so im thinking Ill do chicken the whole time. I MISS some of my deadly sin foods.. pizza/burgers/nachos.. you know.. everything thats bad for you! haha I know I can have them someday on a very very limited basis.. but I am missing things bad. I can deal with the longing for those foods... its trying to eat things I DONT like that is hurting me. I have had only chicken and my fruit snack (apple) for 2 days. The thought of those veggies makes me nauseous. I am afraid nutritionally I am hurting myslef by not eating them.. but I am having a really hard time with them.

    Thanks for listening!
    6'1"
    43 years YOUNG!

    R1 Phase 2 Day 1- 301 lbs

    R1 Phase 3 Day 1 - 261 lbs

    Phase 3 Day 24 - 256 lbs

  12. #24
    The Dude anoncan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Northeast or the South
    R/P/M
    R5/S2/D1 hhCG Sub-lingual
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedup23 View Post
    Thanks for the reply!

    I planned on doing the 23 days. Might goto 30. My ultimate weight would be about 200 lbs. When I worked out heavily 7-8 years ago.. I was very comfortable there.

    My main problem with the protocol is the veggies. I have never been able to stomach them. The ones I CAN are not on protocol. (carrots,peas,corn) I am gagging down lettuce and spinach with great difficulty.. and these are the ones I can get past my teeth. So its been hard. I am bored with chicken too. I like chicken just fine.. just tired of it. I am afraid to try the beef. I read too much about it stalling people out.. so im thinking Ill do chicken the whole time. I MISS some of my deadly sin foods.. pizza/burgers/nachos.. you know.. everything thats bad for you! haha I know I can have them someday on a very very limited basis.. but I am missing things bad. I can deal with the longing for those foods... its trying to eat things I DONT like that is hurting me. I have had only chicken and my fruit snack (apple) for 2 days. The thought of those veggies makes me nauseous. I am afraid nutritionally I am hurting myslef by not eating them.. but I am having a really hard time with them.

    Thanks for listening!
    No prob, bro.

    Little tough love? If not don't want it, stop reading here.



    You ready- well you can do it, just don't make excuses why you can't. Get a cookbook. Look up recipes. Start a thread on this forum and you will find out that there are ALOT of people who are going through or have gone through what you are. Once you lose 30 lbs, you'll be like, "Let me try another 30." Success breeds success. And adds self-confidence to boot.

    I really only eat tomatoes and broccoli as veges and venison, beef, chicken, white fish, shrimp, eggs, and crab for protein. Something has got to get you hungry for protocol items. Find it.

    Fine, say nothing does. Then control your "cheat". Introduce on non-protocol item a day and see if you gain, stall, or lose. It is more healthy for you to lose 60 lbs in 6 months than lose 25 and gain half of it back. The longer you're on the diet the more you understand how important it is to take care of your body.

    Some of the folks I have worked with one-on-one have felt similar feelings. If eating 800 or 1200 calories a day means you stay on the diet (but not protocol) and you are losing weight (extremely slow), then stick with it. If you stay on protocol you can lose fast and get off this awful 500 calorie "choke-fest". 110 lbs in 6 months was because I stuck with protocol. I was on Stage 2 (VLCD) for approx. 130 days. Cheated a few and stalled 'bout 5 times(no fun). But what kept me going was the mirror (results) and this forum (encouragement). Tap this asset and get ready for the complements to start pouring in.

    Serious man, it is worth every bowl of ice cream I didn't have, every beer I turned down, every toilet seat I didn't break. I am more a man for it now because I showed myself that I can control what controlled me.

    Comprende?

    Anyways you are going to do the 23 days and have that satisfaction, I am not trying to take that away from you, just trying to goad you alittle to stick with it alittle while longer.

    Bros before donut hoes.

    Peace>
    Male, 6'6'', 35, before 334.6 lbs. ~ after 224.3 lbs.

    I lost 110 pounds in 6 months.

    One year, 110 pounds down and holding

    Fat does not melt away- you burn it. You may lose inches and not pounds.
    Conclusion: hhcg works.

    Any questions?


    Godspeed

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •