Popular Pages :


Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 312 of 553

Thread: HCG patch

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Charlotte
    R/P/M
    R1-4 Patches (-73lbs.) Now Rx inj
    Posts
    236

    Question about end of P2 - confused!

    Today is VLCD 34 for me and I will change my patch tomorrow. My question is, do I put another on for VLCD 38, remove it on VLCD 41, then count 48 hours or should tomorrow's patch be my last? Also, do I need to wait 48 hours after removing the final patch?
    Thanks for the help!

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    2/2012 using hhcg patches: http://tinyurl.com/FrequencyAppsDrops
    R1 - 229/201.4 (-27.6) 43 day round
    R2 - 205.4/180.6 (-24.6) 45 day round
    R3 - 180.2/166.2 (-14) 23 day round
    R4 - 172/156.4 (-15.6) 37 day round
    Total loss 4 rounds = 73 lbs. from a size 18 to an 8!!
    4/25/15 using Rx HCG Injections
    R1 - 231.2/

  2. #302
    Senior Member Punkymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GA
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patches (3/22/12)
    Posts
    156
    I.love.patches! No mixing vials, no filling syringes, no remembering to take an injection, and no 2nd guessing your dose! Down another 1.8 lbs today! My starting weight was 168.2 and this morning I was 165. I love it!




    Lost 8 lbs on my own, 24 lbs on R1, regained 8 lbs, now I'm back for R2!

    R2 stats with hCG patches:
    3/22 - 168.2 LOAD
    3/23 - 169.4 LOAD
    3/24 - 170.8 LOAD
    LPW 4/25 - 151.8

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    R/P/M
    2/1/hCG Patch
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkymom View Post
    I.love.patches! No mixing vials, no filling syringes, no remembering to take an injection, and no 2nd guessing your dose! Down another 1.8 lbs today! My starting weight was 168.2 and this morning I was 165. I love it!
    Congrats on your great start!!!

  4. #304
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    R/P/M
    2/1/hCG Patch
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by stephb View Post
    Today is VLCD 34 for me and I will change my patch tomorrow. My question is, do I put another on for VLCD 38, remove it on VLCD 41, then count 48 hours or should tomorrow's patch be my last? Also, do I need to wait 48 hours after removing the final patch?
    Thanks for the help!
    Treat the patch as you would any mode of HCG.... Remove the last one and stay on the VLCD for 2-3 days. oh and congrats on your success..

  5. #305
    Junior Member hughes678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    R/P/M
    Round 1
    Posts
    27
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks, my patches get delivered friday so ill start loading, i reckon itll be fun? Anyway thanks

  6. #306
    Quote Originally Posted by hughes678 View Post
    Thanks, my patches get delivered friday so ill start loading, i reckon itll be fun? Anyway thanks
    Happy Friday and good luck! Yes it should be fun...enjoy loading...
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

  7. #307
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    14
    All, I am about to order the patches, need to lose weight. Is there anything else I should order? I have read that many of you take some kind of B complex supplement?
    Would you recommend one for me?
    Is there anything else I should get? Thanks!

  8. #308
    Senior Member cazspice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by a312 View Post
    All, I am about to order the patches, need to lose weight. Is there anything else I should order? I have read that many of you take some kind of B complex supplement?
    Would you recommend one for me?
    Is there anything else I should get? Thanks!
    Welcome a312! Congratulations on starting this journey!

    I take a mutlivitamin, b12 with biotin, and calcium/magnesium/VitD. I ordered the appetite suppressant patches with my hcg patches, but I have only used one of them in 10 days, but I am happy to have them as a back up just in case!

    I would recommend that you search this forum to research supplements and beauty products that are safe for hcg...there is a ton of info on here!

  9. #309
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    14
    Thank you, I will continue with my research.
    I want this diet to work out so I do thank all the recommendations that any of you can make me, since you have been doing it this for much longer than me.
    Good luck to everyone...

  10. #310
    Senior Member PCanaGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    350
    So my loading days are done and halfway through I came down with a nasty case of the flu. It's kinda tough to load when you can't keep anything in BUT I still managed to go up 3.4 and had a good loss this morning. I am almost finished my 2nd patch and only experienced some slight cravings this afternoon. I had rec'd some other patches to try and was wondering if you keep those on for 3 days too or are they daily ones (appetite suppressant and workout one). So far so good...
    [/url]

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by PCanaGirl View Post
    So my loading days are done and halfway through I came down with a nasty case of the flu. It's kinda tough to load when you can't keep anything in BUT I still managed to go up 3.4 and had a good loss this morning. I am almost finished my 2nd patch and only experienced some slight cravings this afternoon. I had rec'd some other patches to try and was wondering if you keep those on for 3 days too or are they daily ones (appetite suppressant and workout one). So far so good...
    I believe all of the patches are 3 days. All of them that I have tried have been. Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you are feeling better.
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

  12. #312
    I decided to order the patches as I have used the drops and pellets in the past with good results. I want to try this as I like the convenience of not having to remember drops etc. I did my loads for 3 days and started VLCD1 today April 2nd. Even with loading i didn't feel too hungry. I have been fine today with not much hunger, I don't know how much of this is just mental though lol. My cycle did start yesterday but I don't want to stop for it so I will continue on. I will update my progress with the patches as they seem to not be what most use. I know I was a little skeptical about them as the majority of people who posted about them seem to be affiliated with one of the companies, but decided to take the plunge anyway. So we shall see, I am hoping to see great results.

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •