Popular Pages :


Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 445 to 456 of 553

Thread: HCG patch

  1. #445
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    To get 25-30lbs off and be done for good.
    Well sorry this reply is so late LOL. I'm sure you have made your decision by now, so what did you decide to do? LOL My suggestion would be to just go ahead and do another round =)

  2. #446
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Grimshaw, Alberta, Canada
    R/P/M
    hmm...officially R1/P2/drops (but i did do 2 rounds of stuff i was told was hcg, but wasn't)
    Posts
    10
    Blog Entries
    8

    which patch are you using?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    Anyone ever done an extended round on the patch, took 2 weeks off for P3, then went back on for another 23 days or so? If so, how did you do? I'm not sure if I should go back for an extra 23 days or not.
    Which patch are you using? Is it the frequencyapps patch from myhcgway.com or whatever? It's the only one I've heard of.

  3. #447
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyn View Post
    Which patch are you using? Is it the frequencyapps patch from myhcgway.com or whatever? It's the only one I've heard of.
    Yes, it's the only one I think any of us have heard of and use.

  4. #448
    My friend and I began the Hcg Patch on Tuesday and we ordered the Appetite Suppressant along with the patch. I truly have "zero" hunger which makes the 1st week of protocol much easier! My only complaint is that the patch falls off after my shower. I have decided to come up with another plan. Does anyone here have any ideas? I have placed a strip of masking tape on each one, but really don't know if this is going to interfere? I tried to join the website forum so that I could read if others were having any issues and for some reason it is not accepting my logon???

    I am very excited about this method, because it really is much easier than remembering to inject or take sublingual.

  5. #449
    I like the idea of the patch, I'm on day 2 VLCD on the patch, and I had some serious hunger at lunch time today but it was, after all lunchtime. I think their website says to tape it on with that white medical tape? I haven't had that happen yet but its early in the round. I love the idea of just waking up & having a coffee if I want without watching the clock.
    Jeanette









    The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

  6. #450
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Drops
    Posts
    10
    Hi everyone! I am new to this whole HCG thing. I purchased a Moolala deal for $28 for some HCG drops. They are NON hormone drops. So..I have been reading up like crazy on this forum and I'm guessing they are not good. I did however start the program and am now currently on P2D5. I have lost 6.8 lbs (I didn't include load days, just my starting weight before load). I am skeptical now about these drops and wondering if I should purchase the patches. I too have problems remembering if I've taken my drops! Someone let me know if this non-hormone HCG is bogus and if the patches are REAL...

    Can I order the patch and start it in the middle. I don't want to go back to loading!!

    Thanks so much!!

  7. #451
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Miraclewhip View Post
    My friend and I began the Hcg Patch on Tuesday and we ordered the Appetite Suppressant along with the patch. I truly have "zero" hunger which makes the 1st week of protocol much easier! My only complaint is that the patch falls off after my shower. I have decided to come up with another plan. Does anyone here have any ideas? I have placed a strip of masking tape on each one, but really don't know if this is going to interfere? I tried to join the website forum so that I could read if others were having any issues and for some reason it is not accepting my logon???

    I am very excited about this method, because it really is much easier than remembering to inject or take sublingual.
    I've never had any problems with my patches falling off. Is your skin completely clean, and dry and not oily? (I usually clean where I'm putting the patch first with rubbing alcohol and letting it dry- because my back tends to get oily). I know earlier in the summer there were some ladies talking about wearing the patches inside of their bra's/under the bands because they didn't want the patches showing while they were wearing tank tops. That never bothered me, I just wore mine anyways. LOL I'm not sure about masking tape- what about medical tape? Have you tried contacting the company? Maybe they can offer better suggestions.

  8. #452
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKingers View Post
    Hi everyone! I am new to this whole HCG thing. I purchased a Moolala deal for $28 for some HCG drops. They are NON hormone drops. So..I have been reading up like crazy on this forum and I'm guessing they are not good. I did however start the program and am now currently on P2D5. I have lost 6.8 lbs (I didn't include load days, just my starting weight before load). I am skeptical now about these drops and wondering if I should purchase the patches. I too have problems remembering if I've taken my drops! Someone let me know if this non-hormone HCG is bogus and if the patches are REAL...

    Can I order the patch and start it in the middle. I don't want to go back to loading!!

    Thanks so much!!
    Welcome!
    (1) Hormone free drops are "fake" and you basically are starving yourself.
    (2) I would stop the drops and the diet straight away- as you are only starving yourself.
    (3) If you were taking drops with the hormone in them- then yes it would be ok to switch methods mid-round. since it sounds like what you have isn't hormone free- I would stop and buy something else that is legit and then start all over again.

  9. #453
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Drops
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiseviolet View Post
    Welcome!
    (1) Hormone free drops are "fake" and you basically are starving yourself.
    (2) I would stop the drops and the diet straight away- as you are only starving yourself.
    (3) If you were taking drops with the hormone in them- then yes it would be ok to switch methods mid-round. since it sounds like what you have isn't hormone free- I would stop and buy something else that is legit and then start all over again.

    Ackkkk! So I have to start over?!!!! And LOAD again? I hate myself!

  10. #454
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Drops
    Posts
    10
    Bummer that I started with NONHORMONE FAKE HCG but...Ordered my patches!!! Can't wait to restart again. I am soooooo ready for this. Mindset is there, motivation is there, and I'm ready to take the bulls by the horn and get this weight off. woot woot! So excited!

  11. #455
    Super Member! Leeann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    canada
    R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    Posts
    1,213
    on the patches --- today is load day #2 .... looking forward to the daily weight ins to see the weight go down, down, down .....




    start load: 218.9
    end load / day one: 222.4
    day 2: 219.9
    day 3: 217.2
    day 4: 215.4
    day 5: 215.0
    day 6; forgot to weigh before breakfast

  12. #456
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Drops
    Posts
    10
    Good morning alll... I have now happily restarted with the patches. I am on day 4 after my load days and am down 8.2 (including my load days) and now below the weight I started before load. Going to plug along on this protocol full steam ahead in hopes of getting healthy and THIN! Good luck to all.

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •