Popular Pages :

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: HCG patch

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3006 View Post
    Spoke to Christine at FA and she advised putting on another patch. I did, so we'll see how it goes.

It's been a while since I've been on hcg, but was reminded of something funny that I'd completely forgotten. The only time I get the hiccups is when I'm on hcg. EVER. No joke. I have them right now, so I know that there's gotta be hcg in my system. My first round (with drops) was so bad it became a joke with everyone.

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well on their patches. I'd love to hear some updates...
    LOL that's so crazy about the hiccups! Funny, but I'm sure annoying for you!

P3 and holding!
    R/P/M
    Debating a new p2
    It's been a long time since I've been here. Thinking about doing a round with patches- does anyone know if you're using the patch- can you swim? I didn't know if the chlorinated pool would do anything to the patch or not.

I still have some pellets and will start with those but don't think I have enough for a full round.

thanks!
    Was MIA but missed you guys!
    Final Goal 125 or so.... (62 lbs loss from start)

Yes you can shower, bathe, swim etc with the patches but I know some have trouble with them sticking so they have to use medical tape to hold them on. Others have no issues. It probably depends on what batch you get.

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    I swam with mine and had no issues.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    R4/P1/INJ
    I've completely blown my losses and gained back 40 of the 70 I lost over the last 2 years. Thinking of trying the patch since many seem to have success with it. Just to make sure I have it right, everyone is getting them from frequency apps and they are the Simeons program ones?

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Doctor Supervised HCG injections (150 iu)
    I did the same thing. Way worse than you did. I've started today with the patches. They worked for me before.

Weight Watchers start weight: 360
    Lost: 23.4
    Started R1: 3/7/2012 @336.6lbs
    Started R2: 7/6/2012 @277.4lbs
    Started R3: 10/10/2012 @265.6lbs
    Started R4: 04/16/2013 @ 292.0 lbs

Lowest Weight: 254lbs (Dec 2012)
    Current Weight: 330lbs

Please please please...Stay Focused!

R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole70 View Post
    I've completely blown my losses and gained back 40 of the 70 I lost over the last 2 years. Thinking of trying the patch since many seem to have success with it. Just to make sure I have it right, everyone is getting them from frequency apps and they are the Simeons program ones?
    Yes I just got mine a few days ago and started another round today. Woohoo! Good luck to you! Also to the person I didn't quote who asked about the patches falling off. Someone said maybe it depends on the batch, I also think it depends on each person's skin since we are all different skin types.

R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Hello everyone. I am back for another round. I have done 2 previous rounds and had to take a break from hcg for a while until I was 100% into this again. I started loading today and plan on doing a 23-30 day round. I could sure use some support buddies to get me through this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer16nurse View Post
    Hello everyone. I am back for another round. I have done 2 previous rounds and had to take a break from hcg for a while until I was 100% into this again. I started loading today and plan on doing a 23-30 day round. I could sure use some support buddies to get me through this!

I completely understand. You really have to have your head it in and be prepared.I also took awhile off for the same reason. Best of success to you!!

R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma of 7 View Post
    I completely understand. You really have to have your head it in and be prepared.I also took awhile off for the same reason. Best of success to you!!
    Yes indeed. This diet takes a lot of determination and dedication to succeed. You have to be in this 100% or it just isn't gonna work. My problem was burn out. The food got boring and I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to take a break

R/P/M
    FrequencyApps patches
    Well we will both keep on track this time and move further go goal! Nice to meet you!

R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma of 7 View Post
    Well we will both keep on track this time and move further go goal! Nice to meet you!
    Yes!!! Today is VLCD #1 I am excited but also nervous. I always fear not being able to make it through. I'm pretty determined this time, more than ever.

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast