Popular Pages :


Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 553

Thread: HCG patch

  1. #61
    Junior Member DMDinFLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida
    R/P/M
    R1P2 HHCG Drops/patches
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by virgiTHEgr8 View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I am trying the HCG patch and hope it works for me. I started on the drops and swithed over this past weekend, but continued with an old bottle from a previous round just in case as I read someone recommended continuing the drops for a couple of days. So tomorrow no drops just the patch. Hope it works. i'm scared, but willing to try it. Hope I don't starve.

    Virgi
    So does this mean you 'double up' on Hcg? 10 drops 3x day AND a patch? And for how long? I'm using my drops now until the patches get here. I want to understand this transition method some of you are using.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    R/P/M
    2/1/hCG Patch
    Posts
    339
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxksx2QE_4

    Thought this was kinda cool... An HCG path video testimony...and no, lol, thats not me in the video

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by DMDinFLA View Post
    So does this mean you 'double up' on Hcg? 10 drops 3x day AND a patch? And for how long? I'm using my drops now until the patches get here. I want to understand this transition method some of you are using.
    From the directions I got they said if you start the patch in the middle of a round some people find it helpful to continue the drops for a couple of days while you transition over to the patches. From what I know about homeopathics it doesn't hurt to take both for a few days. So I put a patch on and did drops for 2 days. Also once when I felt I needed just a little more I put one patch on the left like the directions and one on the right. I didn't do this very long just one or two patches. I was going through a tough time and needed a little extra push. I hope you all are having success. I love these and am so happy you are all having great losses.

    Keep up the good work...
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

  4. #64
    Senior Member Moonunit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Posts
    881
    I started the patch (after using drops a bunch of times, including the 1st week of this round) and I LOVE THEM! I have zero hunger, zero cravings. I struggled the 1st week on drops and as soon as i witched to the patch it was easy.

  5. #65
    Senior Member virgiTHEgr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg drops
    Posts
    323
    Your lucky the patches work well for you. I am starving on them and called them and I had a rep call me and she told me to leave out my apples as that caused hunger. I never had that problem on my other rounds. I am disappointed, so this morning after being hungry for over a week I started drops and hope that works. Do you know if My HCG Way will refund my money. I haven't read anything on their site.
    I hope so, or at least send me a couple of bottles of drops. I bought 2 patches and got one free. The rep I spoke to yesterday told me she was sending me 2 patches and told me to place 2 patches on my shoulders for a couple of days. I did this morning, so lets see if that works.


    Virgi
    Quote Originally Posted by haveasmile View Post
    From how I understand how the patch works (I'm an inquisitive person so I like to know how things work! I called the company and kept asking them until I understood! Lol) the patch has frequencies on it. When you place the patch on, your body automatically pulls as much or as little of the frequencies as it wants. So there isn't a need for us (our minds) to come up with a dosage, because our bodies know best. It will adjust it as needed.

    I haven't noticed any difference except positive with the patches. Because the dosage is automatic I always am bathed in the hcg frequencies. Unlike when I did drops or injections I had to take the proper amount and sometimes it wasn't the right amount. That is one of the reasons I LOVE the patches is because I don't have to adjust any doses because there is no need.
    Virgi

    Starting weight 199 Sept 2010
    after three rounds 146 on Sept 2011

    New round January 1, 2013 (failed round) quit after 10 days
    start wt 183
    starting over February 25 at 183

    Goal this round to get down to 155-160



  6. #66
    Ok, so these patches contain 'frequencies' but NO hhCG - I find this a bit suspicious. Sounds like it is something entirely different than the original hCG hormone as a component of the diet. If anything sounds like a placebo, it is a patch that isn't transdermal, lack any ingredients (as the chat gal informed me). What is the difference between BioAps' appetite suppresant patch and the so-called hCG patch then? I truly WANT to believe since it would be so much easier but.....






    R1P2VLCD Wk1 -4.6
    R1P2VLCD Wk 2 -2.8
    R1P2VLCD Wk 3 -3.6

  7. #67
    Senior Member virgiTHEgr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Mexico
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/hhcg drops
    Posts
    323
    I ordered them and they don't work for me. I just asked Grammy in this forum and she informed me they don't have HCG. If you haven't ordered don't waste your money. My opinion. I am starting injections tomorrow morning and do 23 days as she recommended. Good luck to you if you do order.
    Virgi

    Quote Originally Posted by mdetaos View Post
    Ok, so these patches contain 'frequencies' but NO hhCG - I find this a bit suspicious. Sounds like it is something entirely different than the original hCG hormone as a component of the diet. If anything sounds like a placebo, it is a patch that isn't transdermal, lack any ingredients (as the chat gal informed me). What is the difference between BioAps' appetite suppresant patch and the so-called hCG patch then? I truly WANT to believe since it would be so much easier but.....
    Virgi

    Starting weight 199 Sept 2010
    after three rounds 146 on Sept 2011

    New round January 1, 2013 (failed round) quit after 10 days
    start wt 183
    starting over February 25 at 183

    Goal this round to get down to 155-160



  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by virgiTHEgr8 View Post
    I ordered them and they don't work for me. I just asked Grammy in this forum and she informed me they don't have HCG. If you haven't ordered don't waste your money. My opinion. I am starting injections tomorrow morning and do 23 days as she recommended. Good luck to you if you do order.
    Virgi
    Thanks for the quick reply. You confirmed my suspicions!!! I am not going to risk the $$$. The whole' frequency thing' (like megahertz are going to be picked up from the hCH drops and miraculously go into a patch and then into me -ha!) sounds rather ridiculous. Snake oil! Will stick with the tried and true. Thanks again!






    R1P2VLCD Wk1 -4.6
    R1P2VLCD Wk 2 -2.8
    R1P2VLCD Wk 3 -3.6

  9. #69
    Senior Member eacdabney's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ashland, VA
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Posts
    509
    Well, I got my patches today and I'm going to give them a shot. After reading this thread though I may continue drops for a few days too. I've been hungry all the time on my drops since I've started this round. I think though my drops lost potency b/c they've been open so long. Hope the patches work for me!

    According to the Frequency apps web site, the My HCG Way bio app patch does have HCG. I copied this directly from their site:
    Our hCG Bio App™ contains 15 frequencies to help you succeed with The hCG program including: (hCG)6X, 12X, 30X, 60X, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin; Amino Acids 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, (L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, L-Ornithine, L-Tyrosine)
    -Betsy



  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by eacdabney View Post
    Well, I got my patches today and I'm going to give them a shot. After reading this thread though I may continue drops for a few days too. I've been hungry all the time on my drops since I've started this round. I think though my drops lost potency b/c they've been open so long. Hope the patches work for me!

    According to the Frequency apps web site, the My HCG Way bio app patch does have HCG. I copied this directly from their site:
    Our hCG Bio App™ contains 15 frequencies to help you succeed with The hCG program including: (hCG)6X, 12X, 30X, 60X, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin; Amino Acids 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, (L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, L-Ornithine, L-Tyrosine)
    Wishing you success, Betsy.

    I chatted with thee folks today and specifically asked about hCG as an ingredient on the patches and was told (1) they contain NO INGREDIENTS because they are not transdermal and (2) catch this....they have the patches 'draw' the frequency from their hCG drops. Rather interesting concept. The website says the patches have 'frequencies'; it doesn't say they contain those ingredients.






    R1P2VLCD Wk1 -4.6
    R1P2VLCD Wk 2 -2.8
    R1P2VLCD Wk 3 -3.6

  11. #71
    Senior Member Moonunit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Posts
    881
    it is really confusing trying to understand the concept of frequencies.... but i know it's working magic for me! I'm going to try the weight loss ones after P2.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by mdetaos View Post
    Wishing you success, Betsy.

    I chatted with thee folks today and specifically asked about hCG as an ingredient on the patches and was told (1) they contain NO INGREDIENTS because they are not transdermal and (2) catch this....they have the patches 'draw' the frequency from their hCG drops. Rather interesting concept. The website says the patches have 'frequencies'; it doesn't say they contain those ingredients.
    Homeopathics are frequency. Homeopathics do not contain molecules thus they are frequencies otherwise known as a signature or energy. Homeopathics are not herbal and do not contain ingredients. You state {(2) catch this....they have the patches 'draw' the frequency from their hCG drops}. A patch can't draw a frequency from a drop. Where they draw them from? 500 miles away? The patch frequencies are consistent with many many HHCG brands including the websites own drops that are considered very good and real hcg HOMEOPATHIC drops. You are stating things that aren't even on their site. I don't think you understand how they work.

    Since you haven't used these and so many here are having huge success with the patches what is your motive to degrade them when you aren't informed and clearly don't understand them?
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •