Popular Pages :

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HCG TRIUMPH Drops..good experiences?

Hi Sue! Looks like we both just started Triumph. I switched mid-round from HCGless drops. Slow losses so far (3.5lbs in 9 days), but I am optimistic for more movement over the next 19 days. Letís keep each other motivated!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    sounds good to me! I am on P2/D2 -- did not weigh cauz I just don't wanna stress over it. I will weigh end of the week. Sticking to protocol 1000% … I have my eye on the prize (which is getting some weight off b/4 our Mexico trip in Sept). I will do 30 days (or as long as the bottle holds out!), then do P3 and P4 until we get back from Mexico. Then I will do another 30day round an HOPEFULLY be at goal and NEVER have to do this again! I have gained and lost the same 50 lbs. most of my life. This has to stop! I know how to eat right -- it's just DOING it. :-)
    Being overweight is hard - losing weight is hard Ö choose your hard.

Sue, I am prepping for a cruise in July also stopping in Mexico! Woohoo! Down another .7 this morning. 5.5lb away from my goal for this round. Fingers crossed that I donít hit any more long stalls.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    WOW! That is hilarious! I wish I had started this earlier -- we've known about the trip for months. <sigh> You are sooooo going to get to your goal! Way to go! Hang in there!!

Fingers crossed that you are correct, Sue! No matter that you didnít start earlier, you are on the path for success!

Question about dosing: if I am questioning increasing/decreasing drops should I skip one dose of one whole day of drops? Iím at 11drops 3xday right now.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Man I don't know on that one. I have a syringe that has a line that I'm using for dosing and haven't had to mess w/ my dose. Sorry!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clixcli View Post
    Question about dosing: if I am questioning increasing/decreasing drops should I skip one dose of one whole day of drops? I’m at 11drops 3xday right now.
    To check your dose, skip the first 2 sets of drops tomorrow. By the evening, you should know whether to increase or decrease. Most likely hunger will dissipate by then which means you will need to increase, as your dose is on the low side currently. But if you get hungrier instead of having less to no hunger, that means to increase.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Leez, okay color me confused. Both directives given said to increase. Iím assuming it is that if Iím less hungry decrease number of drops and if I am extra hungry then increase?
    Sue, which line are you measuring to? My syringe always has an air bubble in it and makes using it to measure difficult.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Well rats -- I am trying to upload a pic of the syringe w/o success. At the bottom 1/2 of the syringe there's a 1/2 box line. I am to fill the syringe and push the stopper down to that line, and that's my dose.

Haha I say ďratsĒ too! Love it! Do you push your stopper just to above or so that the whole stopper is below the line? I think I recall my directions said below the line and I found that hard to do. Also, how have your losses been? Number on my scale remained the same this morning.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/drops
    Yes instructions say stopper below the line … not always easy to hit, sometimes have to start over. LOL LOL … I am on Day 4 and have lost 5 lbs., so i'm pretty darn happy and motivated!!! Biggest losses are the first week … so don't get discouraged! Stay the course and you will be rewarded and proud!!!

Thatís so awesome! Congrats! I was up .7 today ::takes a deep breath::

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast