Popular Pages :


Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 229 to 240 of 351

Thread: HHCG weight loss journal

  1. #229
    P3 Day 16

    Weight 168.6

    Yesterday was a baby day (3 in 8 days!) and the second day in a row of long fasting in between meals. Both days I had breakfast and then dinner. Yesterday it was 10pm and decided to call to good with a second piece of pie with whipped cream and some lox with cream cheese. Breakfast (more like brunch) was bacon, scallops, and avocado and I was not hungry all day which was good because I got called to a birth around 2 and didn't have time to eat till I got home at 10. No idea what my calories were, but hopefully the fatty choices added to a decent amount. I was not hungry at any time so that is good.

    Saturday was kind of like this as well but the call was for volunteering at the Red Cross blood drive as another volunteer had to cancel last minute. I did have a bigger and better dinner that evening though, and earlier, and managed to get my calories in.

    I am not sure this is good or bad, and as long as I am not gaining, I am OK with it and the food choices, albeit fatty for some perhaps, are mostly full of nutrition, even the pumpkin pie! I actually didn't log my intake at all 11/26 & 27 and the 29th. Yay me.

    Had whipped cream and pumpkin pie for breakfast and I felt like a small child giggling about having that this morning. LOL Lunch will be shaved beef, salsa, avocado, and roasted Brussel sprouts.

    Lounging today, writing holiday cards.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

    Second round 1/3/21

  2. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    P3 Day 16

    Weight 168.6

    Yesterday was a baby day (3 in 8 days!) and the second day in a row of long fasting in between meals. Both days I had breakfast and then dinner. Yesterday it was 10pm and decided to call to good with a second piece of pie with whipped cream and some lox with cream cheese. Breakfast (more like brunch) was bacon, scallops, and avocado and I was not hungry all day which was good because I got called to a birth around 2 and didn't have time to eat till I got home at 10. No idea what my calories were, but hopefully the fatty choices added to a decent amount. I was not hungry at any time so that is good.

    Saturday was kind of like this as well but the call was for volunteering at the Red Cross blood drive as another volunteer had to cancel last minute. I did have a bigger and better dinner that evening though, and earlier, and managed to get my calories in.

    I am not sure this is good or bad, and as long as I am not gaining, I am OK with it and the food choices, albeit fatty for some perhaps, are mostly full of nutrition, even the pumpkin pie! I actually didn't log my intake at all 11/26 & 27 and the 29th. Yay me.

    Had whipped cream and pumpkin pie for breakfast and I felt like a small child giggling about having that this morning. LOL Lunch will be shaved beef, salsa, avocado, and roasted Brussel sprouts.

    Lounging today, writing holiday cards.
    LOVE this! You're doing GREAT! And doing great things for your community as well. FWIW, I actually think it's quite healthy at this point for you to not be so obsessed with calories. I totally understand the value of logging, especially initially--and part of me wonders if my gain isn't because I wasn't getting enough calories earlier in P3 and then the influx of calories in the past few days is not biting me in the butt. But now you have the hang of it. You know what you need to eat, and so does your body. If you're not hungry you're getting enough.

  3. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    LOVE this! You're doing GREAT! And doing great things for your community as well. FWIW, I actually think it's quite healthy at this point for you to not be so obsessed with calories. I totally understand the value of logging, especially initially--and part of me wonders if my gain isn't because I wasn't getting enough calories earlier in P3 and then the influx of calories in the past few days is not biting me in the butt. But now you have the hang of it. You know what you need to eat, and so does your body. If you're not hungry you're getting enough.
    Thanks for the cheer, MissM!

    Getting there! Somehow logging and planning tend to go hand in hand for me, and it leads to conscious choices which means I register what I eat and eat more veggies. So it is a good thing for me as I am trying to eat more fruits and vegetables.

    ETA: It is not so much as planning since I check at the end of the day. More like seeing what I could have more of!

    I agree: no hunger means I am good wherever I am calorie-wise (why on earth is it not calory??) but I am still checking to make sure I can actually trust the signs. Learning!
    I do notice that I revert to keto on busy days! No time to make veggies and not in the habit of grabbing an apple!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

    Second round 1/3/21

  4. #232
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,506
    Blog Entries
    2
    MrsS
    Yip keto is an easy go-to for situations where I cannot be in control of whats available
    But this scare i am having now is forcing me to do a lot more and bigger veggie portions
    I see so much of me in you.... the planning and logging puts us in control

    Making a new pot of caulli of brocolli soup but instead of cream i am going to use coconut milk... might as well enjoy my soups in our rainy day week!!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

  5. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    MrsS
    Yip keto is an easy go-to for situations where I cannot be in control of whats available
    But this scare i am having now is forcing me to do a lot more and bigger veggie portions
    I see so much of me in you.... the planning and logging puts us in control

    Making a new pot of caulli of brocolli soup but instead of cream i am going to use coconut milk... might as well enjoy my soups in our rainy day week!!
    Yeah, I am happy to see that I am OK on days that I can't/don't check what I ate and I don't fret. And on days that I can check I actually have been good! Around 1600. There was one day last week that I was around 1400. I could have had an apple and full-fat or 2% yogurt and I would have been fine so now that I know I am doing better! Then there was also a day that I was at almost 2000. It is good to see the stable weight.

    Enjoy the soup!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

    Second round 1/3/21

  6. #234
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,506
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good on you!!
    I would love to do the soup today but I think I may have to let it stand over till tomorrow... today is an up and down day as I am printing and the printer can be a pain with the thick board I am printing so might be sore by the end of my day.. turns out to be a sunny morning, but the area I live in is renowned for its PM thunderstorms haha

    Enjoy!!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

  7. #235
    P3 Day 17

    Weight 168.8

    Back later!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

    Second round 1/3/21

  8. #236
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,506
    Blog Entries
    2
    Dont get down on yourself....
    Its all part of the process....
    Tomorrow is a new day.
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

  9. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Dont get down on yourself....
    Its all part of the process....
    Tomorrow is a new day.
    I wasn't? I am not sure what you are referring to!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

    Second round 1/3/21

  10. #238
    OK, hit the ground running today! Well, not exactly running. It was quite sedentary but I had no time to lose to get a project out the door. Done! Made a meal for a new family and delivered it, too.

    I didn't log anything today but I may want to know where I am at so I may get to it later. I am actually not sure it bugs me that I like doing this. I find it to be anchoring.

    I still need to go to the store with a list for a few meals to prep in advance. Planning on a batch of creamy chicken chili verde, a beef stew, and some kind of ground beef (Korean, Italian, Morrocan, we'll see!) so that I can just top some roasted or pan-fried veggies.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

    Second round 1/3/21

  11. #239
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,506
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    I wasn't? I am not sure what you are referring to!
    I must have misunderstood
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

  12. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    427
    Busy times, but all good! I just pulled some ground beef out of the freezer, too. It's so versatile!

    Glad you're popping in when you can. Sometimes it's a good thing to change our routine (ie logging). It can provide good perspective (do I need to do this? Is it helpful? Is there a better way?), even if you end up going right back to it as soon as life allows.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •