Popular Pages :

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: HHCG weight loss journal

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    I just love being in the company of folks who are so wise and knowledgable about their own bodies! Each of us has our own quirks and responses and I'm glad we realize that. All of what both of you are saying makes so much sense to me.

I'm still learning to find my own sweet spot (pun intended) to live with less rigidity but also keep the sugar dragon at bay. Eating with less frequency (two meals plus a loaded bulletproof coffee) and sincerely keeping paleo dessert concoctions as once-in-a-while treats seem to be the way forward for me.

But I also haven't really done much exploration into reintroducing yummy, healthy, real food carb bombs like sweet fruits and sweet potatoes among other starchy root veggies. It will be interesting to see how that goes, but I don't know when it will be. Certainly after I get through my current stand off with the scale.
    From here it sounds and looks like you are doing really well wrt having sweets! I guess I have a carb bomb regularly in the form of an apple and I am doing fine with that. Overall my carbs have not gone above 50 so maybe there is a threshold as well.

Hope your standoff ends soon!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    P2
    Your plan moving forward sounds good, mrsstrong!

I'm a bit lost at the moment as my weight is way up this morning after not doing anything drastic yesterday. I am not deliberately watching carbs overall, and I often eat an apple or berries--have even been playing with my beloved kabocha squash. But, like you, I've just gotten in the habit of avoiding empty carbs and have no desire to bring them back. But yes, a little wine now and again would be nice as well as not fretting so much over hidden sugars in on-the-go foods. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Your plan moving forward sounds good, mrsstrong!

I'm a bit lost at the moment as my weight is way up this morning after not doing anything drastic yesterday. I am not deliberately watching carbs overall, and I often eat an apple or berries--have even been playing with my beloved kabocha squash. But, like you, I've just gotten in the habit of avoiding empty carbs and have no desire to bring them back. But yes, a little wine now and again would be nice as well as not fretting so much over hidden sugars in on-the-go foods. . . .
    TOM, right? Could explain your weight gain. If nothing has changed then trust the process and wait it out?
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

P3 Day 21

Weight 169

Will sit down later today and see my average. I have not gotten close to my LDW very often and remained above it so thinking I may want to raise it a little so I don't freak out about getting close to the top. Having been 0.2 below or on it is not a pleasant feeling.

!!!!!!!!! Also, official last day of P3! I have not marked this day on previous rounds because I always intended to stay P3. I am still getting used to seeing a higher carb number and being OK with it, catching myself thinking it's too much and then telling myself that I am OK. It is fascinating. I think I am mostly there though! And I am enjoying all the foods. The fact that I can grab an apple is wonderful! I am not craving and not overeating, though sometimes I think I had enough to then see that I was under 1500 (last night, after counting for the first time in a few days). Whipped cream is my friend LOL

No big plans today. Just one meeting, so I am going to do a lot of resting before I get busy again and am gone all day the next 3 days.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    P2
    YAAAAAAAAYYOUUUUU!!!! Congrats on a successful P3 and moving forward in greater health and sanity FOR GOOD!

P4 Day1

!!!!!

Weight 169.6

Average weight has been 168.8.
    Week 1 168.4
    Week 2 169
    Week 3 169

I guess this is where my body likes to be. I'd like more wiggle room and not worry at 169.6 so what is typically recommended? Adjusting even if I have not gone over LDW +2?

Woke up with a headache and have been having a little spotting, ever so slightly. I guess I am still cycling. Not what I expected would happen after 2 1/2 years of amenorrhea.

Busy day today, tomorrow, and Tuesday with blood drives!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    I would adjust your LIW to 169, since that is where your body is seems to want to be.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Blog Entries
    Mrs Strong...
    Well done on reaching the end of P3
    I was, like you still anything but stable after the 3 weeks.... For me my week 1 did the damage and can definitely say that my 4th week on P3 is what did the trick for me... maybe something to try...? I tried a few small things in week 4 but basically still P3.... Yesterday was the first time I ate half a scone made with regular flour and introduced a small helping of Sweet potato two nights running.... Really feel that I am at a point now where I need to push the boat out.... Even if I end up at the higher end of my 2lbs limit.... I know I have the safety net of another P2 round coming up and that I should try things out and see how my body reacts
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Mrs Strong...
    Well done on reaching the end of P3
    I was, like you still anything but stable after the 3 weeks.... For me my week 1 did the damage and can definitely say that my 4th week on P3 is what did the trick for me... maybe something to try...? I tried a few small things in week 4 but basically still P3.... Yesterday was the first time I ate half a scone made with regular flour and introduced a small helping of Sweet potato two nights running.... Really feel that I am at a point now where I need to push the boat out.... Even if I end up at the higher end of my 2lbs limit.... I know I have the safety net of another P2 round coming up and that I should try things out and see how my body reacts
    I am stable though, just more around 169 than 168!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    P2
    Really feel that I am at a point now where I need to push the boat out.... Even if I end up at the higher end of my 2lbs limit.... I know I have the safety net of another P2 round coming up and that I should try things out and see how my body reacts
    I'm really feeling this, too. Ready to start playing and enjoying more for the holidays and also grateful to have another round as something of a safety net. Don't get me wrong: I'm still weighing every day and continuing mindful eating practices the best I can (though I did catch myself grabbing a bite straight out of the fridge!). It's still all an experiment, no. . . .

Blog Entries
    MissM....
    1 day at a time
    Ever day bring its new challenges....
    This round is perfect for me as I would have been tempted to drop straight back to P2
    But because of Christmas it was the perfect time to do a full P4...
    And although I might be tempted to skip p4 on the next round ... i think i should take the break to get my head our of diet mode....also like the idea of a winter round... but time... and the scale will tell
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

MissM....
    1 day at a time
    Ever day bring its new challenges....
    This round is perfect for me as I would have been tempted to drop straight back to P2
    But because of Christmas it was the perfect time to do a full P4...
    And although I might be tempted to skip p4 on the next round ... i think i should take the break to get my head our of diet mode....also like the idea of a winter round... but time... and the scale will tell
    Same boat ladies! Planning on some treats for New Year's Eve (oliebollen!!!!!) I too need to play in P4 and see how things go. It is PERFECT to do in between rounds knowing another one is coming while watching the scale.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast