Popular Pages :

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: HHCG weight loss journal

P2 Day 21

Weight 177.2
    Down is down!

So I have had ground beef and egg this week without a hitch. Good to know. I may have some yogurt tomorrow.

I am planning a steak with red cabbage and apple, and crab with cucumber salad for today. Orange with cocoa for snack. These are such satisfying meals. I need to remember to cook this way but with fat when done!

ETA Lunch pic. So good!

IMG_5383.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Great attitude! When I hit the halfway mark, I didn't think I could possibly keep going, but I'm so glad I did because my weight loss really picked up speed in my fourth week. . . .
    Yes, there is wisdom in doing the longer round I think! Glad you stuck around!

R/P/M
    P2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    P2 Day 21

Weight 177.2
    Down is down!

So I have had ground beef and egg this week without a hitch. Good to know. I may have some yogurt tomorrow.

I am planning a steak with red cabbage and apple, and crab with cucumber salad for today. Orange with cocoa for snack. These are such satisfying meals. I need to remember to cook this way but with fat when done!

ETA Lunch pic. So good!

IMG_5383.JPG
    YAAAAAAAY!! for down is down and delicious food. Hooray for you!!

P2 Day 22

Weight
    Same 177.2
    Kind of as expected and I was fine reading it this morning.

Meal plan is ground beef with cabbage and apple, and crab cucumber salad again

Blog Entries
    MrsStrong....The stay days will come and go.... that is why I do measurements.. it is so rewarding....

Decided to start wearing summary clothes and this morning the one top that goes with the pants I chose to wear I thought would be tight over my boobs and PERFECT... not even a stretch between the two buttons!! really chuffed!

Considering I cannot lose a lot over my boobs I have lost 2.4 inches in back fat etc... and 3.1 inches over my belly area... very rewarding!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 from LIW (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW great feeling

P2 Day23

Weight
    176.4 Woot.

Gotta head out the door but feeling good!

Blog Entries
    well done!!!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 from LIW (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW great feeling

P2 Day24

Weight 176.2
    Average loss is 0.52.

So tired this morning after a busy day yesterday. Going to lay low. I will probably have some eggs with salsa for lunch. Out of strawberries though and I really want my strawberries. I may need to brace the cold.
    Dinner probably chicken, or meatballs! If I go out I may get some spinach. Otherwise, will have some caramelized onion.

R/P/M
    P2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    P2 Day24

Weight 176.2
    Average loss is 0.52.

So tired this morning after a busy day yesterday. Going to lay low. I will probably have some eggs with salsa for lunch. Out of strawberries though and I really want my strawberries. I may need to brace the cold.
    Dinner probably chicken, or meatballs! If I go out I may get some spinach. Otherwise, will have some caramelized onion.
    Funny how crucial it can feel to have the right foods on P2, no? I feel the same way about strawberries. I've gotten quite tired of apples and having strawberries to look forward to a couple times a week really makes a big difference!

P2 Day 26

Skipped yesterday but today my weight is the same as D24. I am however very sore so hopefully, it drops tomorrow as the soreness goes.

Craving eggs and yogurt so I may have one or the other today for lunch, and ground beef with something for dinner, maybe fennel puree since I still have one. Still need to get strawberries! I do need to go shopping today though

Blog Entries
    Apples is often my winter HCG choice.... i will core my apple then almost core it
    A little bit of water
    Sprinkle with sweetener and cinnamon
    And zap in microwave for a few minutes...
    A great wintery P2 dessert
    But my teatime snack is strawberries... summertime now do it is plentiful

I always liked my grapefruit... but this P2 round i fell in love with grapefruit all over again!!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    First round since 2015!

P2 Day 27

Weight
    175!!! But man, the scale went to 174.4, then 174.6, and then rested on 175. Hahaha. Well, I am happy it is 175 too. Good place to be. 13 days to go. I could get to 170 which would be awesome!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast