Popular Pages :

Page 103 of 250 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,225 to 1,236 of 2996

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - August 2011

R/P/M
    p3/lifer
    DTFme: Sorry about the pain I hate it when I've done stuff to myself & can't figure out the cause! Usually I have some random bruise somewhere & somebody will say Man What happened? IDK. I'm too busy mostly to care!

Maybe take an extra dose of motrin & see what happens? DS had wisdom teeth out & took 600 mg perscription of motrin for pain.
    Jeanette

The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Feisty View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm at work so I got to do this quick! Hope you all are doing well.

I got one thing to say "ONDERLAND!!!!!

Round 4 about 2 1/2 weeks in about 13 lbs down not including load gain.
    Hey Feisty! I'm just now catching up on posts, and WOW - ONDERLAND! You've come so far, and I'm so happy for you!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    p3/lifer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Hey Feisty! I'm just now catching up on posts, and WOW - ONDERLAND! You've come so far, and I'm so happy for you!
    Awesome! You two are my heroes!
    Jeanette

The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    Hey there Beth. I didn't have to get on the forum til just now. Sorry I missed you this morning. Did you find your bed ok?

Best of luck to you and hubby!!!!! You have done so well and I really value having you here so I hope you stick around.

Here is a list Beth posted long ago.

FRUIT: one fruit per meal; do not mix
    Apple: medium = 95
    Grapefruit: = 44
    Orange: large = 86
    Strawberries: 10 medium: = 40
    STARCH:
    Melba Toast: 1 = 20
    Melba Snack: 2 = 24
    Grissini Breadstick: 1 = 20
    MEAT: 100 grams - 3 ounces; all visible fat removed; weighed raw; cook with no oil or fat:
    Chicken Breast: = 110
    Ground Beef: 95% lean = 137
    Steak: (round/sirloin tip) = 142
    Crab: = 84
    Halibut: 110
    Cod = 110
    Flounder: 91
    Tilapia: 96
    Lobster: = 90
    Shrimp: = 106
    Veal: = 112
    VEGETABLES: measured raw; one vegetable per meal; do not mix; ADJUST the serving sizes to fit your 500 calories per day!
    Asparagus: 10 medium spears = 30
    Beet-Greens: 3 cups = 24
    Cabbage: 1 cup = 22
    Celery: 2 cups = 32
    Chard: 3 cups = 21
    Cucumber: 1 medium = 45
    Fennel: 1 cup = 27
    Lettuce: 3 cups green = 15
    Onion: cup = 32
    Red Radishes: 1 cup sliced = 19
    Spinach: 3 cups = 21
    Tomatoes: 1 medium = 22 1 cup = 27
    MILK: 1 Tablespoon whole milk = 9 calories

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

P4 only, wheat and sugar.

afm Down .4 this morning. I think I will stop as usual with a short round. Losses have slowed and I'm starting to get hungry so I think I'm pretty close. There is still some fat there but not much. Anyway at my age there are no bikinis in my future.

Also, wanted to share the good news that I got a promotion and a raise today. The meeting where they told me about it started with them telling me how skinny I looked! Hahaha!
    YAY for your promo and raise! It's nice that they recognize and acknowledge your talent and worth!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG (drops/pellets)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manydaystillfri View Post
    TR (tire rotation)=Sex
    LOL...there's a DJ around my area that uses "doing laundry" as a code word when he talks about it on the radio. But I like Tire Rotation. LOL

I'm not half as exciting as some of you all...my day consists of kids, work, kids. So basically I just like to check in here to see my ticker SLOWLY go down. Really thinking I'm going to extend from my originally thought out 23 day round to at least the end of August or 35 days. Down .4 from yesterday.

Y'all have a good day.
    ~Mary~

R1 beginning 7/28 LD1: 161.6
    R1 ending weight: 142.6
    R2 beginning 10/28 (146.6) +3 after two LD's
    R2/P2/11-17 (-.2) 140.6 - failed round, dang holidays!

R3 beginning 1/8 after 2 load days: 147.6
    R3/p2/VLCD2: 145.6
    R3/p2/VLCD3: 145
    R3/p2/VLCD4: 144
    R3/p2/VLCD5: 143.6

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Will have to catch up on reading when I return, driving an hr to Tampa Airport to pick my mom up, then driving 1 1/2 hrs to Port Richey from there to take my mom to pick up her cat from the sitter. Doing all this with my ADHD 7 year old boy-who will drive me crazy making funky noises and beat boxes, my 5 year old girl- Who will whine "Are we there yet?" every 5 mins from the 3rd row of the vehicle, and my 18 month old who will kick the back of my seat the whole way because my DH put the seat back in the wrong spot instead of the middle! LOL, 5 hrs drive round trip...gonna be a long one. BTW, when I woke up TOTAL AND COMPLETE BUT FUNNY TMI- I still had to poop, this is day 4 no poop, then I gave up and weighed I am down 1.4 today! Wooohoo, THEN I finally "went" a little bit...did the scale change? nope! Ten minutes later did it register? NOPE. Come on scale I lost some sorta oz.! I know there's still some in there. That was a normal amt's worth, and I have 4 days backed up.

FYI, I promise all you ladies I will stop talking about my bm as soon as I can do it correctly lol. SORRY! SO I am on day 11 VLC and after ten days of VLC I have lost 9.8, but I have been stalling a lot, and as you all know now-not pooping. SO I am still happy with my results. It just sucks that in the last 7 days all I have lost is 2 lbs! And 1.4 of that was this morning! Way to fizzle out a good start. But I am clean eating except for my "rogue apple day" yesterday... Oh yeahhhh I did my own theory of an apple day yesterday and just ate unsweetened apple sauce all day because I love it, and I thought it would make me go, and it did...a little. Also resulted in a 1.4 loss before I even went!
    "Some friends are for a reason, a season, or a lifetime...it is said that love is blind, but friendship is clairvoyant..." unknown author

Less than 30 lbs to go!! Hooray!

Starting Weight 226.6

Round 1 40 days
    LDW 190.8
    NET LOSS ROUND 1 - 36 lbs

Round 2 21 days
    LDW 179.2
    NET LOSS ROUND 2- 11.6

Round 3 30 days

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    ItizMe_Paula - hope you get going soon! You could always try the epsom salt and warm water method...BLECH!!! But it works!

YAY for your applesauce day!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    HCG drops- Round one
    Blog Entries

Food question

Morning all,
    Hope the scale was kind to you all this morning. I was suprised this morning as day one after loading I had gained 5 pounds, then this morning I was back down to only 1 pound over my pre-load weight. hmm?

Anyway, I was out shopping this morning and I had two questions. I went back and read P& I and it did not mention peaches, but I swore I read that 1/2 a peach was ok. Same with broccoli. Your thoughts? Also if any of you have a favorite recipe I would love to hear.

Next, Truvia or even the store brand version of Truvia... same thing as stevia?

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME FOR ALL THE ADVICE!

Pre-load weight= 240 lbs (ugh)
    Post- Load weight 241 lbs
    [R1 Week 1 - 8.4lbs

Down 4.5 pounds since I started round two! Feeling good this morning! Hope this trend continues!

(today is VLCD 4)

"Beware the Vine, which can entwine." --Edward Gorey

Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    klsnyder - hang in there girl, have you found the problem? Want to share your experience to see if we can help?
    Well... I know exactly what I've done and the rough part is my will-power is zilch. Tuesday was hubby's 50th bday and I had a glass of Sangria and a small slice of german chocolate cake, steak day yesterday and I only dropped .6 so I'm doing hpd today and FFF tomorrow to see if I can get back down. I don't know why I'm whining, my size 6 jeans are baggy and I weigh 20# less than when I graduated from high school. I just wanted to nail this round and move on with my life healthy and happy...
    Karri

Quote Originally Posted by ItizMe_Paula View Post
    Will have to catch up on reading when I return, driving an hr to Tampa Airport to pick my mom up, then driving 1 1/2 hrs to Port Richey from there to take my mom to pick up her cat from the sitter. Doing all this with my ADHD 7 year old boy-who will drive me crazy making funky noises and beat boxes, my 5 year old girl- Who will whine "Are we there yet?" every 5 mins from the 3rd row of the vehicle, and my 18 month old who will kick the back of my seat the whole way because my DH put the seat back in the wrong spot instead of the middle! LOL, 5 hrs drive round trip...gonna be a long one. BTW, when I woke up TOTAL AND COMPLETE BUT FUNNY TMI- I still had to poop, this is day 4 no poop, then I gave up and weighed I am down 1.4 today! Wooohoo, THEN I finally "went" a little bit...did the scale change? nope! Ten minutes later did it register? NOPE. Come on scale I lost some sorta oz.! I know there's still some in there. That was a normal amt's worth, and I have 4 days backed up.

FYI, I promise all you ladies I will stop talking about my bm as soon as I can do it correctly lol. SORRY! SO I am on day 11 VLC and after ten days of VLC I have lost 9.8, but I have been stalling a lot, and as you all know now-not pooping. SO I am still happy with my results. It just sucks that in the last 7 days all I have lost is 2 lbs! And 1.4 of that was this morning! Way to fizzle out a good start. But I am clean eating except for my "rogue apple day" yesterday... Oh yeahhhh I did my own theory of an apple day yesterday and just ate unsweetened apple sauce all day because I love it, and I thought it would make me go, and it did...a little. Also resulted in a 1.4 loss before I even went!
    Smooth Move tea to get that bm going!

"Beware the Vine, which can entwine." --Edward Gorey

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG (drops/pellets)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflections801 View Post
    Morning all,
    Hope the scale was kind to you all this morning. I was suprised this morning as day one after loading I had gained 5 pounds, then this morning I was back down to only 1 pound over my pre-load weight. hmm?

Anyway, I was out shopping this morning and I had two questions. I went back and read P& I and it did not mention peaches, but I swore I read that 1/2 a peach was ok. Same with broccoli. Your thoughts? Also if any of you have a favorite recipe I would love to hear.

Next, Truvia or even the store brand version of Truvia... same thing as stevia?

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME FOR ALL THE ADVICE!
    I haven't heard/seen anything about peaches, tho I would LOVE to have one. I myself have been eating brocolli ocassionally and I don't think it's hurt (she says and then sees she's only down 2.6 for the week...hmmmm). Also, I initially started out using the Truvia but I think I stalled me a bit so switched to Stevia (which I've ordered in a bunch of different flavors for my coffee)...but I think it's an individual type thing as some people have not problems with it. Don't have a favorite recipe...but the egg drop soup that was posted a few days ago sounded tasty, i've saved it and will be trying it this weekend.
    ~Mary~

R1 beginning 7/28 LD1: 161.6
    R1 ending weight: 142.6
    R2 beginning 10/28 (146.6) +3 after two LD's
    R2/P2/11-17 (-.2) 140.6 - failed round, dang holidays!

R3 beginning 1/8 after 2 load days: 147.6
    R3/p2/VLCD2: 145.6
    R3/p2/VLCD3: 145
    R3/p2/VLCD4: 144
    R3/p2/VLCD5: 143.6