Popular Pages :

Page 125 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,489 to 1,500 of 1982

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge January 2012

Quote Originally Posted by eacdabney View Post
    Thank you!!! It's kind of a miserable day here in VA so I won't feel bad for not getting out today. Still in my PJ's!
    I also just checked the Cold-eeze packaging and two of the inactive ingredients are: corn syrup and sucrose! Yikes!!! I haven't taken any since last night so hopefully I'll have some kind of loss tomorrow.
    Is that just stupid? Sugar does a major attack on our immunity system, yet, this product's purpose is supposed to boost it.

Quote Originally Posted by flychick View Post
    But I did it.
    Most powerful 4 words we can say - congratulations!!!! And nice, nice reward for staying the course.

Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    Back from camping and about the same on the scale, not bad at all!!!
    Whoa, that is wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Guess what I bought today! This is the top. I got it with the banded hipster bottom:

http://www.everythingbutwater.com/br...al396t+62.html

Looks great from the front. But the dressing rooms kindly provide a rear view mirror too. That was scary. My tush and back need serious work. Loose skin and folds...eek!!!

I have until March to work on that. DH and I just booked a trip to Montego Bay. Simjam...do you know anything about the Rose Hall Hilton there?
    Cuuuute! I just spent almost 2 weeks trying to find a suit. Ended up getting two pieces from two different places, and then doing some alterations of my own here at home to get that suit I was comfortable in, and have it fit just right. I better stay this size for awhile after all that!

I've been to a few places in Jamaica, but not the Hilton. Round Hill and Half Moon, for a couple of my groups that went there. I visited several others at the time I was looking, but I don't remember them since I went with these two. I can give you restaurant recommendations though! I also did the river trip, the waterfall hike, swimming with the horses, and looking at a couple plantations that are now set up for tours and private group functions. I love Jamaica, I think it is a wonderful destination. If you bring a group there, they have a great service of private immigration/arrival services that I wish more countries would adopt for groups.

R/P/M
    R1P2 HHCG
    Good grief! Starving today. Pounding water, and tea, but this is ridiculous! No more eggs for lunch, not anywhere near filling enough. I won't give in, but this still stinks. I really need to get back to work where I don't think about it.

I hope you all are having a better day than me.

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper3411 View Post
    Hey all...quick question on pre preparing meals. I've heard people say that you can freeze cooked chicken so it doesn't go bad in the fridge...but when you are ready to eat it do you just put it back in the fridge until it thaws and then nuke it? I just made a ton of chicken and i don't want any of it to go bad in the fridge so I'm thinking I better do this, but I'm not really much of a chef (actually been getting quite annoyed with all the cooking I have to do on this diet LOL!). Also I think cooked chicken stays for about 3 to 4 days in the fridge right? I know that you aren't really supposed to have the same protein for both meals so I was also going to try and cook up a bunch of fish tonight and do the same thing. Then I'll have a week of chicken/fish to have for lunch and dinner next week.

Thanks in advance!!

Nicole
    Nicole, that's fine. Definitely freeze it for use later. You don't want to keep chicken (cooked or otherwise) in the fridge more than a few days.
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lydia - thanks so much! That's what I thought but wanted to be sure . Going to have my first real test of willpower tonight. We're going to my sil and we r going to a pizza place. I brought my food with and will eat before we go and drink tea and water while we are there. Fingers crossed for me guys! Pizza is a huge weakness of mine so this is going to be tough!!
    R1 Phase 2 - Total Lost (not including no pellet VLCD's) 30 lbs
    LPW = 141.4
    Last VLCD = 139.8
    R1 Phase 3 - Stable around 140/141

Nicole

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Lydia, I love that suit! You'll look smokin in that!

Juniper you can do it! Be strong and the scale will thank you in the morning!

Leslie, you done good girl! Your PI is treating you right! Can't wait for mine!

For those of you that travel, I'm thinking about taking hubby away for a couple of days and have never been to Vegas, anyone want to make a recommendation on a nice place to stay? We can only get away for a couple of days otherwise we'd be going south for a couple of weeks

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Diane, what do you want in Vegas. Do you want to be on the strip in the middle of things? Or off the beaten path with access to things?

I stayed in a Hilton property last time I was there that is a short walk to the monorail then ride to the strip. Had a gorgeous suite with full kitchen, etc. for $99.

This next trip (February) we're staying at the Venetian which is gorgeous (and pricey).

I have a colleague who booked an apartment at the Trump on Priceline for about $150.00.

Give me some more parameters and I can make some suggestions.
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

I just made some really yummy soup that I thought I would share! I ate my protein early since I was starving....so I had to have a non-protein for lunch so I can still have dinner. Anyways - long day of mixed up eating pattern created this, and I work a few flights later tonight so will be awake till at least 2am!

1 bunch of fresh asparagus chopped into 1" pieces
    Sodium free chicken broth
    H2O
    Onion flakes
    onion powder
    garlic powder
    Braggs seasoning
    Old Bay seasoning

I cooked the asparagus in the above ingredients, blended up to a smooth texture with a hand held blender. It was shockingly good and filling too!! Yah for "revised" cream of asparagus!! I think a dollop of ff fage would be great in it too, or some milk!

R1 Start 10/04/2011
    R2 Start 01/03/2012

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraS View Post
    Smiley -- How's the wrist?? Just type G (good) or B (bad)!!!

AFM - Down 1 lb today. Toying with when to end the round. It's not a boredom or I'm just done issue. It's a planning issue. I'm going away on 2/8, returning on 2/13. I know I'll be eating out, and will have some adult beverages. If I do as I originally planned I'll only be on Day 2 of P3, and I'm afraid it may be harder to ease into P3 the way I usually do. So I might stop a couple of days early. I'd still have 30 days in. I was just planning on 30 days of VLCD AND drops. And I really want to see 130. Decisions, decisions. I'll marinate on it for a few days and see how the next week's losses go. Happy Sunday everybody. Go Pats and....I don't really care who wins the 2nd game. I like them both. Gonna finish my book I tried to finish yesterday in the snow, but kept getting distracted.
    YAY for 1 lb!!!!
    ~ Cindy

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Get better soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simjam View Post
    eacdabney you can try echinacia and goldenseal you can get it in capsuls or tea (the tea is a bitter though, so I stick with the capsuls) I was having a scratchy throat yesterday and have been taking since, feeling much better today. Hope you feel better soon.

~.~AFM~.~
    havent checked in since thursday been feeling under the weather and my weights been fluctuatiing up and down between 152 - 153 no matter what I do. Guess its just one of those weeks.

Im feeling much better today after sleeping for almost 12 hours last night lol

hope everyone is having a restful and rejuvinating sunday.
    ~ Cindy

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Diane, what do you want in Vegas. Do you want to be on the strip in the middle of things? Or off the beaten path with access to things?

I stayed in a Hilton property last time I was there that is a short walk to the monorail then ride to the strip. Had a gorgeous suite with full kitchen, etc. for $99.

This next trip (February) we're staying at the Venetian which is gorgeous (and pricey).

I have a colleague who booked an apartment at the Trump on Priceline for about $150.00.

Give me some more parameters and I can make some suggestions.
    We are not big gamblers, but would maybe like to take in a show or two. $150 a night is certainly doable. I will check that out. We are fairly adventurous so open to almost anything as long as the accommodation is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    Lydia, I love that suit! You'll look smokin in that!

Juniper you can do it! Be strong and the scale will thank you in the morning!

Leslie, you done good girl! Your PI is treating you right! Can't wait for mine!

For those of you that travel, I'm thinking about taking hubby away for a couple of days and have never been to Vegas, anyone want to make a recommendation on a nice place to stay? We can only get away for a couple of days otherwise we'd be going south for a couple of weeks
    I LOVE VEGAS! Since it's your first time, pretty much any place you choose to go will be amazing. The MGM is huge and there's a ton of stuff to do right at the hotel. New York New York is right across the street and it's pretty cool too, but I don't think I'd want to stay there. Mandalay Bay is at the end of the strip, but they have a sandy beach at the pool and a lazy river. Make sure you get a rewards card so you earn comp's.