Results 1,573 to 1,584 of 1982

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge January 2012

HDI VIP - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyK View Post
    Okay, experts - I need your help.
    protocol says that we can move food from later in the day to breakfast, as long as the total food consumed over the day doesn't exceed the protocol amount. Does that mean that I can flip the meals entirely - having, for example, protein + fruit for breakfast, protein + veg for lunch, and another veg for dinner?
    Does anyone have experience with that?
    My work schedule is crazy mad nuts right now, and I have way more time in the mornings than I do in the evenings, and I don't get home early enough to leave sufficient time between dinner and bedtime, if I want to get enough sleep.
    You certainly can. Just don't combine both your fruits in one sitting or both your veggies.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

Where to buy hcg kits and programs: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/
    I get nothing in exchange for this but it does help the forums stay membership free and we greatly appreciate your support.

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

R/P/M
    Life maintenance R5/hhcg
    Ok fess up kiddies,
    Who has eaten all their 500 cals in the day....still has a bit of hunger then starts eyein' the Gulden's mustard for a swig. Cause I'm seriously considering it right now.
    Jeremiah 29:11 Blessings, Lisa

R/P/M
    Life maintenance R5/hhcg
    protocol says that we can move food from later in the day to breakfast, as long as the total food consumed over the day doesn't exceed the protocol amount. Does that mean that I can flip the meals entirely - having, for example, protein + fruit for breakfast, protein + veg for lunch, and another veg for dinner?
    My work schedule is crazy mad nuts right now, and I have way more time in the mornings than I do in the evenings, and I don't get home early enough to leave sufficient time between dinner and bedtime, if I want to get enough sleep.
    I've done that. I've seen people who do that too. However, some who had fruit for breakfast said it gave them an upset stomach. Just depends on your chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by Moonunit View Post
    Tonight sucked too. Shortly after lunch full blown migraine/back ache came back. Got home and ate some pretzels - headache started to subside. Needless to say I tore off the patch and strayed from P2. No headache. Feel like crap cause I really wanted to drop 7-8 more before a PI, but I'm rethinking what to do now. I'm non-functionable when I have a migraine. I know it's an excuse but it's a valid one. I want to
    Succeed so I have to figure out what's gonna be best for me right now- help!
    Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I know how much that sucks. There are a lot of bugs going around right now so it could also be that. Some have pretty horrendous headaches with them. Could you stay on P2 just eat more foods until you feel better? I also agree with you I don't think it's the patch. Also one of my daughters has severe migraines and she got the female hormone patch and the pain patch and it really seemed to help her. No migraines, pms, mood swings. It has made a difference.

I hope you feel better...
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

R/P/M
    R2P4 hhcg
    ZigMoGing - HCG can really mess with TOM for some. I have read some (not many) got it more than once a month, some having it last longer than a week, some having delays. With the type of BC I am on, I had not had TOM in years, but I got it while on hhcg, both rounds but not on P3/P4.
    Kathy

R1P2 Load Day 1/28/2011 - 174.0
    R1P2 W1 -7.5 lbs, W2 -3.5 lbs, W3 -3.5 lbs, W4 -2.9 lbs, W5 -4.8 lbs, W6 -3.2 lbs
    R1 Total -25.4 lbs, LDW 148.6 on 3/13/2011
    R1P3 - No Steaks Days!
    R1P4 on 4/6/2011 - 1 HPD
    R2P2 Load Day 4/29/2011 - 146.8
    R2P2 W1 - 5.8 lbs, W2 - 3.6 lbs, W3 - 2.6 lbs, W4 - 2.8 lbs, W5 - 1.8 lbs (short week)
    R2 Total -16.6 lbs, LDW 130.2 on 6/1/2011
    R2P3 - 2 steak days, entered P4 at 128.4 lbs on 6/24/2011

R/P/M
    R2P4 hhcg
    I had my usual egg and bacon breakfast, then the ezekiel bread sandwich (ham, turkey, 3 kinds of cheese), pickle, cheese stick for lunch, then orange and 1oz walnuts for an afternoon snack, and we went to dinner at Red Lobster for dinner at 8:30pm. I made good choices, EXCEPT 2 chedder bay bisquits. I love those and have a much harder time resisting them than with any kind of dessert. So I know I had too many carbs, and was probably over on fat today as well. Something came up that caused dinner to be so late, but that prevented me from going to the yoga class I usually do on Monday eveings, so I couln't even try to work it off. Chugging the water and hoping for the best.

In past years sandwiches were our main lunch and DH was missing them, so we had planned to do ezekiel bread sandwiches all this week, but depending on what the scale says in the morning, I may have to rethink that plan. Maybe put all the meat and cheese on a salad.
    Kathy

R1P2 Load Day 1/28/2011 - 174.0
    R1P2 W1 -7.5 lbs, W2 -3.5 lbs, W3 -3.5 lbs, W4 -2.9 lbs, W5 -4.8 lbs, W6 -3.2 lbs
    R1 Total -25.4 lbs, LDW 148.6 on 3/13/2011
    R1P3 - No Steaks Days!
    R1P4 on 4/6/2011 - 1 HPD
    R2P2 Load Day 4/29/2011 - 146.8
    R2P2 W1 - 5.8 lbs, W2 - 3.6 lbs, W3 - 2.6 lbs, W4 - 2.8 lbs, W5 - 1.8 lbs (short week)
    R2 Total -16.6 lbs, LDW 130.2 on 6/1/2011
    R2P3 - 2 steak days, entered P4 at 128.4 lbs on 6/24/2011

R/P/M
    Life maintenance R5/hhcg
    I think my body is on a 2 day delay on p2. I knew my body would do that at the end of P3 and certainly in p4. I had not idea it was doing this on p2. Hmmm. Who'd a thunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonunit View Post
    Tonight sucked too. Shortly after lunch full blown migraine/back ache came back. Got home and ate some pretzels - headache started to subside. Needless to say I tore off the patch and strayed from P2. No headache. Feel like crap cause I really wanted to drop 7-8 more before a PI, but I'm rethinking what to do now. I'm non-functionable when I have a migraine. I know it's an excuse but it's a valid one. I want to
    Succeed so I have to figure out what's gonna be best for me right now- help!
    Did you have headaches before the patch? I can't remember if you were using drops or pellets?? Could it be the dosage on the patch? or carb withdraw?? not enough water?

Does anyone know anything about Ancient Artichoke Pasta? I was reading about it on-line and looking for more info from anyone??

AFM - 3 more days, 3 more days.......tomorrow is my last day of drops, then 2 VLCD no hhcg.....ah, I am so ready to be in P3 again, I have been dreaming of Coconut Oil and bacon! lol

R1 Start 10/04/2011
    R2 Start 01/03/2012

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    As long as you stick to protocol foods/ total calories for the day, you can muck around with the schedule to make it work for you. I could not do mornings without protein so had protein in am all the time. No expert, but that is what worked fine for me.

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    Start HHCG 180 March 2011
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P2 w3 VLCD 153 ENDED at 20 days- 152.5/ July 6
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P2 Sept 28- 140.5 START P3 again
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    R3P3 Oct 18 -140 and P3 ends
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

I'm sure you'll be ok if you do that. I pretty much stick to the same food schedule, but I often omit one or both of my fruits. Also, I have an 85 calorie protein shake every morning which I substitute for bread sticks as recommended by my naturopath. You just have to see what works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    I used to drive my family crazy.. at any weight with the "how does my size compare to her?" I still do it to this day. I just have no concept of what size I am.
    That it exactly! When we lose a bunch of weight we truly don't have an accurate perception of what size we are. Even when I go shopping and buy a size that looks like it would be way too small- yet it fits! It's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by lis View Post
    Ok fess up kiddies,
    Who has eaten all their 500 cals in the day....still has a bit of hunger then starts eyein' the Gulden's mustard for a swig. Cause I'm seriously considering it right now.
    Hahahahahaha! love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flychick View Post
    Did you have headaches before the patch? I can't remember if you were using drops or pellets?? Could it be the dosage on the patch? or carb withdraw?? not enough water?

Does anyone know anything about Ancient Artichoke Pasta? I was reading about it on-line and looking for more info from anyone??

AFM - 3 more days, 3 more days.......tomorrow is my last day of drops, then 2 VLCD no hhcg.....ah, I am so ready to be in P3 again, I have been dreaming of Coconut Oil and bacon! lol
    That's awesome you are pretty much at goal and entering P3 in three days! Great job!!!

AFM: Two days of vlcd down and I'm at 1.6 total losses from pre-load weight. Not so bad.

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Down 4.4 from my steak day...WOWSER!!!

Today I am going to eat some high protein and enjoy the rest of my PI!

Make it a great Tuesday, happy losing/stabilizing!
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Quote Originally Posted by flychick View Post
    I've head them before- it's not patch related. Could be partially the carbs, as soon as I ate a pretzel it started to go away....