Popular Pages :


Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 469 to 480 of 680

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

  1. #469
    Senior Member eacdabney's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ashland, VA
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by sydierra View Post
    Good Afternoon Ladies,

    Well I'm officially now in P4!!!! Not that a ton is going to change, but it's nice to know that I progressed thru those 3 weeks very nicely. I'm about just under 3 lbs over LPW but I'm not worried because I am afterall in the middle of TOM. Speaking of him......having a much longer one and more painful one????? Anyone notice on this type of diet any changes in their period??? It could be nothing I do tend to have a one 2x a year roughly that are like this soooo....
    Ever since I started this HCG journey my TOM has gotten much longer and seems to get more painful each time. I used to be 3 days and done. No issues, no cramps, no heavy bleeding. Now it starts very light for 2 days, disappears for 2 days, then strikes down upon me with furious vengeance! Extreme cramps (which I've never had except when I was about to give birth) and major flooding if you know what I mean! Totally sucks and I soooo feel your pain! Good luck and I pray it passes fast for you!

    AFM, I actually lost 3lbs overnight and am back down to my ticker weight after being in P2 for 2 days. Let's hope I can keep it up. To lose the 3lbs is rare for me but I'd be happy with .5-1lb a day until I end this round April 5th.
    -Betsy



  2. #470
    Hi everyone! I really need some help! I went to order more homeopathic hcg drops and the site no longer is selling it!! The first time I ordered It was a scam, second time it been great! If anyone could please help me find a reliable place were I can order real hcg product that would be a great help! Im worried I won't find some , and I really want to do another round! .... Thank you so much for your help!

  3. #471
    Lisa, I ordered mine from http://www.hcg-drops.net/ I love them! Delivery was super quick, got them in 2 days.
    Lost 30 pounds in 7 weeks, and able to maintain my weightloss. Good luck!

  4. #472
    Senior Member Moonunit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Posts
    881
    Hey everyone- had a semi-successful day 1- wasn't hungry and had no headaches, could have been because I also took drops twice in addition to the patch. Down 2.2! I'll check back later... have a great day everyone!

  5. #473
    Senior Member cindycinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Grand Island, NY
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Posts
    241
    Good Morning same again here. Goose egg. I'm hanging in there. But getting a little frustrated. I was very tired last night and went to be with my kids at 8:00. That just doesn't happen. Am I detoxing? I would think those days would be gone? Confused. I'm on Round 2, P2 - day 11.
    ~ Cindy

    Age: 44 ~ Height: 5'7.5"







  6. #474
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    R/P/M
    R1/P4
    Posts
    97
    Good morning to all- well after my Goose Egg weigh in yesterday the scale showed a nice loss of -1.2 for me this morning !! WooHoo Tk You Scale.... so I finally made it to my half way point... 9.8 to go to my first mini goal..... have been feeling not to bad on protocol- 1st wk had headaches on and off pretty much all week but is better this 2nd wk- hit and miss.... anyhow best of luck to all those wanting to lose and/or maintain KUTGW folks and being committed is where it is at..... follow the protocol you will succeed.... good day to all.... Super stoked also found out yesterday I WON 2 free tickets to go see Elton John this Sat..... Gonna be a great time in Grand Forks, ND...... Will drive there and home that night so will be a long day but a great one I'm sure!!

  7. #475
    Senior Member eacdabney's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ashland, VA
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/HHCG Patches
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by cindycinman View Post
    Good Morning same again here. Goose egg. I'm hanging in there. But getting a little frustrated. I was very tired last night and went to be with my kids at 8:00. That just doesn't happen. Am I detoxing? I would think those days would be gone? Confused. I'm on Round 2, P2 - day 11.
    I had a much harder time losing weight on 2nd round. I even stayed on the round an extra 20 days for 60 days total and ended up only losing 2 more lbs than I did on my first round. My 3rd round was even harder than the 2nd. Then I started stalling out. It was very disheartening and that's why I decided to try cycling during this round. I don't think it's working any better than any other method but it is nice to know I can take a break for a week here and there. Good luck! You are doing great! Hopefully the stall will break soon!

    AFM, I'm down another pound on VLCD3. Nice to be able to move my ticker down. From here on out it's all VFT! Let's hope the momentum keeps up.
    -Betsy



  8. #476
    simjam - Thanks, I hadn't even really thought about doing a planned interruption! As long as I'm prepared to gain like 4 to 5 pounds back during vacation I think that wouldn't be a bad idea at all But if I'm really good on the VLCD days leading up to vacation I should be pretty close to my goal weight by that point anyway. So then the last 15 to 20 days should just be a little clean up!
    R1 Phase 2 - Total Lost (not including no pellet VLCD's) 30 lbs
    LPW = 141.4
    Last VLCD = 139.8
    R1 Phase 3 - Stable around 140/141


    Nicole


  9. #477
    Senior Member cindycinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Grand Island, NY
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by eacdabney View Post
    I had a much harder time losing weight on 2nd round. I even stayed on the round an extra 20 days for 60 days total and ended up only losing 2 more lbs than I did on my first round. My 3rd round was even harder than the 2nd. Then I started stalling out. It was very disheartening and that's why I decided to try cycling during this round. I don't think it's working any better than any other method but it is nice to know I can take a break for a week here and there. Good luck! You are doing great! Hopefully the stall will break soon!

    AFM, I'm down another pound on VLCD3. Nice to be able to move my ticker down. From here on out it's all VFT! Let's hope the momentum keeps up.
    Thanks Betsy - I'm going to do a short round - just the 23 days so I'm hoping for at least another 5 lbs. I may research the cycling. In the Summer I'm quite active and we're going to try C25K again so I'm not sure how my system is going to handle change. I do know that starches and sugars are not my friend and they will not be part of my every day life any more.

    Great job on the VFT!!!!! I'm there too. I haven't been under 145 since I was in my early 20s
    ~ Cindy

    Age: 44 ~ Height: 5'7.5"







  10. #478
    Senior Member Llanabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Can
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonunit View Post
    Hey everyone- had a semi-successful day 1- wasn't hungry and had no headaches, could have been because I also took drops twice in addition to the patch. Down 2.2! I'll check back later... have a great day everyone!
    Awesome moon, hope you got your lunch today

    Quote Originally Posted by cindycinman View Post
    Good Morning same again here. Goose egg. I'm hanging in there. But getting a little frustrated. I was very tired last night and went to be with my kids at 8:00. That just doesn't happen. Am I detoxing? I would think those days would be gone? Confused. I'm on Round 2, P2 - day 11.
    Bodies work in mysterious ways cindy....hang in there and keep positive. Wishing a scale fairy whoosh

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitatforty View Post
    Good morning to all- well after my Goose Egg weigh in yesterday the scale showed a nice loss of -1.2 for me this morning !! WooHoo Tk You Scale.... so I finally made it to my half way point... 9.8 to go to my first mini goal..... have been feeling not to bad on protocol- 1st wk had headaches on and off pretty much all week but is better this 2nd wk- hit and miss.... anyhow best of luck to all those wanting to lose and/or maintain KUTGW folks and being committed is where it is at..... follow the protocol you will succeed.... good day to all.... Super stoked also found out yesterday I WON 2 free tickets to go see Elton John this Sat..... Gonna be a great time in Grand Forks, ND...... Will drive there and home that night so will be a long day but a great one I'm sure!!
    Good morning back fit...not sure if we've met, but nice to meet you. Great loss, congrats on the mini goal...Ya for winning tickets, I hope you have a great time!

    AFM Day 2 of P2, I dropped 1.8 lbs yaaaa...lets hope the momentum continues.

    Have a wonderful day all!
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

    [Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]


  11. #479
    Senior Member Moonunit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    R/P/M
    PATCH-hhcg-P2
    Posts
    881

    How do you stay motivated?

    I start out the day so positive but some days by dinner it all goes to hell! How do you all stay motivated and on track? I just printed out a gross pic of myself from my vacation last week- hoping to remember to look at it when I'm tempted to cheat!

  12. #480
    Senior Member sydierra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Deerfield Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    Round 2, P1, MyHCGway patch
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonunit View Post
    I start out the day so positive but some days by dinner it all goes to hell! How do you all stay motivated and on track? I just printed out a gross pic of myself from my vacation last week- hoping to remember to look at it when I'm tempted to cheat!
    I think you are just reinforcing a bad image of yourself doing that. You will be more successful focusing on the positive Moon. Your beautiful, your worthy, your enough, if you never change from where you are right now you are still all those things!

Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •