Popular Pages :

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Good Morning all!!!
    Hope everyone is off to a good day!!!

I was down .8 this morning...each time I go down I am a happy camper, be it .4 or 1.4 DOWN IS DOWN

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Well HUGE CONGRATS Ceridwen!!! WTG!!! Way to stick to it!! I am so happy for you!!

HDI VIP - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries

The April Lounge is up! Head on over!

Homeopathic HCG Lounge - April 2012
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

Where to buy hcg kits and programs: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/
    I get nothing in exchange for this but it does help the forums stay membership free and we greatly appreciate your support.

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

R/P/M
    Round 2, P1, MyHCGway patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Ceredwin, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing better today and went down one pound from yesterday. took out eggs and ate a lot more than the day before. So today, trying eggs again because I have a feeling the gain was because of the balsamic and/or lack of fat. We shall see. At least things are shaping up. This is nerve wracking!

Have a good day everyone!
    Mrs, if you recall the protocol tells you that you have to,,,HAVE to get your calories back up to normals asap because without the HCG in your body you have a caloric need. IF you are ony eating 1300 calories then you are NOT eating enough Your body will go back to holding onto fat and that would make your time on HCG wasted Your gain was more likely caused by lack of calories and as you said fat. I know its a lot of food, but if your like me you have to work those %'s and numbers to make sure you are eating enough cuz I tend to undereat as well. Eat girl eat!!! LOL

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by sydierra View Post
    Mrs, if you recall the protocol tells you that you have to,,,HAVE to get your calories back up to normals asap because without the HCG in your body you have a caloric need. IF you are ony eating 1300 calories then you are NOT eating enough Your body will go back to holding onto fat and that would make your time on HCG wasted Your gain was more likely caused by lack of calories and as you said fat. I know its a lot of food, but if your like me you have to work those %'s and numbers to make sure you are eating enough cuz I tend to undereat as well. Eat girl eat!!! LOL
    Yes, I know. I went from 1000 to 1300 to 1600 to 1800. The latter did not feel great. And I gained 1 lbs this morning, so I went down a lbs, up a lbs between Sun. and today. It is hard to know if it is eggs, or cal. or other things. It is driving me nuts. Since starting using Livestrong though, my fat ratio has been around 70% It gets there quickly with added coconut oil.

I need 2300 according to my weight and it is an enormous amount. I am also doing the leptin reset, so I am trying to get in 50 g of protein in the morning. I am then not hungry for lunch which is typical on LR, and then I eat dinner, which ends up being around 700-800 cal at most. :-( I am so full and have not clue what to eat to add calories. I am thinking that it is more about the fat % than the calories and that if I keep that to about 60-70% I should be fine.

That said, I lost a lbs yesterday and gained it again today. lol Maybe it is eggs, maybe it is being full still of all this food. Still only 1 lbs above LDW.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. View Post
    Yes, I know. I went from 1000 to 1300 to 1600 to 1800. The latter did not feel great. And I gained 1 lbs this morning, so I went down a lbs, up a lbs between Sun. and today. It is hard to know if it is eggs, or cal. or other things. It is driving me nuts. Since starting using Livestrong though, my fat ratio has been around 70% It gets there quickly with added coconut oil.

I need 2300 according to my weight and it is an enormous amount. I am also doing the leptin reset, so I am trying to get in 50 g of protein in the morning. I am then not hungry for lunch which is typical on LR, and then I eat dinner, which ends up being around 700-800 cal at most. :-( I am so full and have not clue what to eat to add calories. I am thinking that it is more about the fat % than the calories and that if I keep that to about 60-70% I should be fine.

That said, I lost a lbs yesterday and gained it again today. lol Maybe it is eggs, maybe it is being full still of all this food. Still only 1 lbs above LDW.
    Where are you getting 2300 calories from? Is that if you want to gain X lbs everyday? or remain at your current weight? or lose X lbs a day?

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by bruiseviolet View Post
    Where are you getting 2300 calories from? Is that if you want to gain X lbs everyday? or remain at your current weight? or lose X lbs a day?
    It is 11 x my current weight in order to maintain weight for P3. Livestrong has me eat even more, but I am going to go by the 2300 unless I need to do otherwise.

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    P2 Homepathic drops
    This has been a great weekend! First I reached a hallmark...officially in wonderland!! Very exciting, since it had been over 10 years since I seen this number. But I am even more proud of myself since we hosted a cook-out this weekend. I cooked my traditional summer holiday desserts, and side items. However, I was determined not to cheat. Going into it, I felt confident I could cook the food well, serve it to my guest, but not eat it. I created a plan to make sure the food was correct, without actually eating it, and made a few hcg alternatives for myself. My plan worked beautifully....and I lost another 2lbs -eating my hcg foods, while my guest enjoyed the other food I prepared. This means, in the last two days I have lost almost 3lbs on P2 -going from 200.2 to 197.4!!

I got so many compliments on how great the food was-which I was glad because I didn't want to put my guest on a diet. I am just glad that I was able to do this, as we love to entertain, and I was wondering how I would handle this once I lose all my weight. It feels good to have regained by will-power and not just give in to cravings.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657