Popular Pages :

Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    Carolina - you have done so well

Diane - you were right about the drops taking time to come to Canada

Beth - being at the beginning again - I am going to look for marbles and jars right now ... that is awesome -- although I may have to put some out of the lost jar from the loading

Ceridwen - you are such an inspiration ... I just love how determined and how much stamina you have ....

Mrs. - that is a great recipe - I am going to try that next week - I use tomatos most days on P2

simjam - you need some before and half way there pictures postes - that is amazing - way to go

Moselle - happy Saturday to you as well ... I love clothes shopping - this time though for me it will be in my own closet - I have a range of size 8 - 18s and right now wearing the 16-18s .... can't wait to break open some of the containers I have that I have not been able to wear in a few summers

Juniper - that is life and how great that you could enjoy your company and then get right back on track so nicely

AFM: day 2 of loading already ... going to see Lorax tonight at the movies so will have popcorn but for the most part I have been trying to stick to fats this load instead of my usual carb/sugar overload -- hope it works out for me ....

tomorrow is day one again ... feeling a bit anxious about it but it needs to be done and I NEED to get this weight off ....

bbl,
    Lee-Ann

start load: 218.9
    end load / day one: 222.4
    day 2: 219.9
    day 3: 217.2
    day 4: 215.4
    day 5: 215.0
    day 6; forgot to weigh before breakfast

R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    IMG_0358.jpg

thanks to Beth - here is my motivational marble jars -- not enough room to write "pounds to go - pounds lost" so I just labelled one "ON" and one "OFF"

R/P/M
    r4 / p2 / patches
    Donna0303.jpgDonna03032.jpgI did find something cute I think. Diane I hope these pictures post!
    Donna

Highest Weight (2002) 265 pounds
    Started HCG July 31, 2011 226.2

Round 1 LPW 201 Lost 25.2 pounds

Round 2 Post Load 205.5
    Round 2 LPW 180.7 Lost 24.8 pounds

Round 3 Post Load 194.5
    Round 3 LPW 166.7 Lost 27.8 pounds

R/P/M
    6/P2/RX
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina1 View Post
    Donna0303.jpgDonna03032.jpgI did find something cute I think. Diane I hope these pictures post!
    I love your outfit!! You look awesome.
    9/7/14-VLCD12-154.3; GOAL WEIGHT 147.1; WILL LOSE 7.2 LBS (-4.8)

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Donna you look HOT! Lovin' your boots too! Glad you found a little "something" to go out in :-) Your friends jaw must have hit the floor when they saw you!!

AFM- still riding my train, down 1/2lb again this morning 1 lb away from my "goal" though I am going to push through and try for a few more.
    At this time last year I had rewarded myself for losing some weight and bought a horse which turned out to be a yearling. Today will be the first day that I get to ride her. She has been at a barn in training since January and the trainer invited me to come ride her today. Hope I can still walk tomorrow I am sure my muscles will not be happy. So for those of you just starting this journey I know that for me to ride again was a huge part of the weightloss goal. I wanted to be able to sit on my horse and not feel guilty about how much I weighed. Think about something that is important to you or a reward that you will give yourself when you reach the end of your weightloss journey. It can be as little as a mani/pedi or something big or just something that you have really wanted to do but the weight held you back.

Have a great day everyone, make it count!

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Post for yesterday: I was down 2.2, and lost a net of 6.6 in Wk. 4 - that's a record for me this late in the game! (It would have been 7.6 but for the night I didn't sleep and gained 1.0)...WOOT!

Loving these patches!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    Caroline - love that outfit - you looked really good

Diane - you are doing great

Ceridwen - can't wait to get my patches too - so glad you made that comment about them

AFM - I am up 7.4 from my load - trying to look on the bright side that I am still starting 2.6 lower than when I started my P1 cleanse and the cleanse says it is good for me (blind faith ) on I go ... have a great Sunday everyone,

Lee-Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Post for yesterday: I was down 2.2, and lost a net of 6.6 in Wk. 4 - that's a record for me this late in the game! (It would have been 7.6 but for the night I didn't sleep and gained 1.0)...WOOT!

Loving these patches!
    You are doing so GREAT with all that is going on in your life. You are one tough cookie, praying that you keep your strength and for El also.
    New Life begins now.

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    Donna you look HOT! Lovin' your boots too! Glad you found a little "something" to go out in :-) Your friends jaw must have hit the floor when they saw you!!

AFM- still riding my train, down 1/2lb again this morning 1 lb away from my "goal" though I am going to push through and try for a few more.
    At this time last year I had rewarded myself for losing some weight and bought a horse which turned out to be a yearling. Today will be the first day that I get to ride her. She has been at a barn in training since January and the trainer invited me to come ride her today. Hope I can still walk tomorrow I am sure my muscles will not be happy. So for those of you just starting this journey I know that for me to ride again was a huge part of the weightloss goal. I wanted to be able to sit on my horse and not feel guilty about how much I weighed. Think about something that is important to you or a reward that you will give yourself when you reach the end of your weightloss journey. It can be as little as a mani/pedi or something big or just something that you have really wanted to do but the weight held you back.

Have a great day everyone, make it count!
    Diane
    You have done super, and what a great reward, Enjoy your ride
    New Life begins now.

Denise

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina1 View Post
    You look awesome!!!!! Not just cute, but SEXY too!!! Good for you girl!
    ~ Cindy

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post

Loving these patches!
    AWESOME!!!! You are doing great!!!
    ~ Cindy

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Patch
    AFM - I'm withing my 2 lbs today, didn't drink enough water and only had two meals yesterday and think I had a lot of sodium so I'm definitely retaining. I really need to take some pictures and post a before and after, but for some reason there just aren't enough hours in the day!!!

Going to go do laundry and clean my house today. (sigh), definitely not what I want to do, but someone has to do it. Have a great day everyone!!!
    ~ Cindy

Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast