Popular Pages :

Page 4 of 189 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeopathic HCG Lounge - October 2011

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Ceridwen You'll be back down today I am sure!! Get some rest and you will lose all of that and then some!

JoAnn Today is day 1 of my 2nd week and so not looking forward to it but I am hopeful that I can get through it and make through till the end of week 3. Your hubby sounds wonderful and I think Beth and he are right its not about the # on the scale its how you look and FEEL!! Don't know what # your aiming for on the scale but don't push anymore than your mind and body can handle.

AFM Day 7 of VLCD down a total of 9 lbs!! Down -1 this morning, good start to week 2. I NEED to stay positive about this week, it always sucks!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

R/P/M
    2/2/hhcg
    Carolina1: Your P3 IS a success--you are maintaining within that 2 pound window and that equals success. Good for you. I had no idea about the pancake batter in those omelets though. Yikes!

itsybitsy: wow, congrats on being 3 sizes down I'm very curious to see how long it takes for the midriff to thin out. I've lost more off my back, waist, and arms--my thighs haven't changed much. Oh well, maybe this round and if not--eventually.

Ceridwen: boo on that gain but you know as well as the rest of us that it will be gone and a whole bunch more in no time flat--we all have so much confidence in you--no pressure though, hehehehehe...

ababy: Yay for starting P2 again! I just finished my load days and am so happy to be back on the VLCD again.

smileyfrog: aw, such a good daughter We sound alike in that we are more interested in size rather than pounds. Ultimately, though, I'm going to let the hcg decide where I finish up because I really have no idea how much I need to lose. It's a lot though.

jeepcurlygurl: didn't you say that you had gone 4 months without TOM? I did too, and I thought that bastard had left forever but I started again DURING my first P2 and then 2 weeks later in P3. Maybe those were his last, gasping breaths. I hope so. Anyway, I'm so jealous of you and your sassafras. We don't have anything like it down here and I just love it.

JoAnn: Do what you feel is best for you, you know? As Beth said, another week or 2 will give you time to think about it and make a decision. Who know? Maybe you'll have a big drop and realize that you still have a little way to go and can stick it out. If not, well then, maybe you are done losing and it's time for lifetime maintenance. Wouldn't that be grand?

Beth: really nice intro. I can apply most of it to the spring we have just entered down here...new beginnings and it truly is a new beginning for me. I just want to say thank you for all the help and support you have provided me and everyone else on this site. You are such an inspiration and have so much knowledge that I know so many of us would be lost without your guidance.

AFM.... I'm starting P2 today 1.1 pounds above LDW. It's so strange to me that I lost on my load days for R1 after consuming a ton of food and a boatload of GARBAGE, yet I gained when I ate only healthy fats and totally natural foods this time. Not at all disappointed. I stabilized so well that I shocked myself. It was the last "test" that I needed to convince me that this diet is NOT like any other and that it actually works. I am thrilled that I have the means to lose the weight and, more importantly, keep it off for life. **happy dance!!!****

I'm at my "wall" and I fully expect a long, long haul this time. Honestly, if I even lose 2 pounds this first week I will be happy--more than that and I will be over the moon. This is the weight I'd gotten to when I was doing Atkins and lost well over 150 pounds in 11 months and then for another 12 months lost nothing. My body fat decreased but I started to look and feel terrible. I now know why. I am ready for it. I've spent most of my P3 reflecting on how I know it will be in my rearview mirror before I finish this next 60 days on vlcd. I believe it, but I know it will take some time. Be sure to remind me if I start whining. I hate whining.

On the bright side, I discovered that I really like the P2 foods the best and at least I have the hhcg to stave off the hunger. I've also discovered that I can exercise often and hard while on P2 as long as I fuel properly before and after.

One thing though, the other night I felt so emotional because if, by some miracle, reach my 40 pound loss in 60 days, I will be at a weight that I have not seen in 25 years. I will have NO clothes to wear--all the fat clothes will be gone, and I will have, at most, only 25 pounds more to lose.

Have a great day, all! Congrats to all the losers and stabilizers and boo-hoo to all the gainers.
    Mila

Weight Loss Stats:

R1P2=25.3 pounds (11.5 kilos)
    LDW: 195 pounds (88.63 kilos)

R1P3
    30 Days Stabilized at 1.5 below LDW; No Correction Days.

R2 Started 30 Sept 2011; VLCD 2 October at 1.1 pounds above LDW. Let the Losing Begin!

R/P/M
    2/2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post

AFM Day 7 of VLCD down a total of 9 lbs!! Down -1 this morning, good start to week 2. I NEED to stay positive about this week, it always sucks!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
    The middle weeks sucked a huge mop for me during my first P2, so I know what you mean. But wow, 9 pounds in 7 days is fantabulous! Keep up the good work and in no time at all you will have lost that last 9 pounds. I always get so excited for people when I see them so close to goal.
    Mila

Weight Loss Stats:

R1P2=25.3 pounds (11.5 kilos)
    LDW: 195 pounds (88.63 kilos)

R1P3
    30 Days Stabilized at 1.5 below LDW; No Correction Days.

R2 Started 30 Sept 2011; VLCD 2 October at 1.1 pounds above LDW. Let the Losing Begin!

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone. I'm back!!

After 6 weeks on JC and only 9 lbs lost, fighting a war with the same 1.5 lbs for the last two weeks, I'm running back to what I know works...fast! Dear HCG, forgive me for trying something different!

A few familiar faces are here...Hey Beth, Ceridwen, Smiley, Diane. I did a quick scan so surely missed folks.

Need to update my ticker which I'll do after loading (today and tomorrow).

Glad to be back, I missed this place!

Lyd
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Welcome back Lydia!! I was thinking of you the other day and wondered how things were going with JC!! Happy to have you back in our HCG family!!

R/P/M
    R3Ph3 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm back!!

After 6 weeks on JC and only 9 lbs lost, fighting a war with the same 1.5 lbs for the last two weeks, I'm running back to what I know works...fast! Dear HCG, forgive me for trying something different!

A few familiar faces are here...Hey Beth, Ceridwen, Smiley, Diane. I did a quick scan so surely missed folks.

Lyd
    Hi Lydia! Welcome and let the losing begin!
    R1..start weight 180 ended at 156 40 day round
    R2..start weight 162.2 end weight for R2=142.4 26 day round
    R3..start weight 156.8 end weight 127.4 77 day round
    * Total lost 53.4 lbs doing HHCG drops. Reached my goal!

I SELL *HIGH POTENCY* Drops [email protected]

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    afm Down .6 this morning. Sadly week 1 is almost over and with it the good losses. My head is not in it this time, I think I jumped back in too early. DH told me yesterday he was behind me in whatever I want to do with the diet but that he thought I was done. He has been very supportive from the beginning and he sees my body more than I do (hahaha) so I'm thinking over all that he said about how I'm looking. I may only do 2 weeks this time and call it quits. Just thinking right now though.

Hope everyone has good news on the scale this morning.
    Hey JoAnn- you look like you are in a healthy weight range anyway. Just doen't work well when the head is not in the game, huh??? I risked a 2 week round this time and working on stabilizing for 3. So far so good so either way we are behind you!!!

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    Start HHCG 180 March 2011
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P2 w3 VLCD 153 ENDED at 20 days- 152.5/ July 6
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P2 Sept 28- 140.5 START P3 again
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    R3P3 Oct 18 -140 and P3 ends
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lydia View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm back!!

Lyd
    YAY!! Your back....When you said you were doing JC, I wondered. JC was the last diet I did before finding this and boy, this is better for me. I know everyone is different, though, on what works for them so I have wondered how it was going for you. I compare pics from JC, same weight, and no doubt I look "thinner" by the inches on hhcg pics/clothes. Made a believer out of me. LOL

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    R3Ph3 HHCG drops
    Blog Entries
    JoAnn I agree with the other comments, do what you feel is right and good thing you have a week to think about it. I bet you are looking great! You have a wonderful DH!

Ceridwen, hoping you enjoyed the picnic, sounds like such a nice one in the Redwoods. Bet its breath taking. Hopefully you see a loss today and got some much needed sleep. I got my hormone test results in and I am so excited about getting balanced.

Diane69 Happy losing to you too! I was doing the diet at this time last year. Best of luck

AFM I have not been on this week at all. My youngest son has had a hard time with several of his classes in 8th grade. Been busy dealing with that. Hoping after our meeting with teachers this Wed that it improves. Not sure they are following his IEP. I was up a week ago to 142 and finally went down to 136.8. That did not last long though. Not sure where I am today as I forgot to weigh. Will go do that later. I got the results of my hormone tests that I took and am thrilled to finally know. My adrenals are messed up so, that is causing me to fluctuate with my weight as it does control the hypothalmus. My estrogen is perfect but my progesterone is messed up so, I am taking natural bio identicals and adrenal support supplements. He also said I am not getting REM sleep even though I sleep all night, its not deep. He gave me these supplements to take and boy, I was comatose today. It made me sleepy after 15 min or so of taking. He said my TOM will improve, my weight, hair and all my issue's will go away. He helped my sister so I know he is good and trust him. He is wonderful! I have to check back with him in a month and let him know how I am feeling. My supplements got here yesterday afternoon so today is the first full day of taking them. I so hope this darn belly fat goes away. Planning on doing the yeast detox soon too and that will help. I am so excited its fall and ready! I love this time of year.......Good bye summer glad to see you go!!

Enjoy today everyone and keep going in whatever stage you are in. This diet works and is amazing! Hope to be on here more often.
    R1..start weight 180 ended at 156 40 day round
    R2..start weight 162.2 end weight for R2=142.4 26 day round
    R3..start weight 156.8 end weight 127.4 77 day round
    * Total lost 53.4 lbs doing HHCG drops. Reached my goal!

I SELL *HIGH POTENCY* Drops [email protected]

R/P/M
    r4 p2
    Blog Entries
    ANDREA- glad you are getting some answers. So, do you know what the sleep supplements are????

AFM- 140 today. Going to take that weight for stabilizing. I think I will try gary taubes was to see what happens to the last 5 pounds after doing stabilizing and all. Probably be after the holidays as I figure it will be a challenge enough to maintain the 2 pound window through those. I have my hhcg available and somehow that helps my mind- knowing it is there to stop any unwanted up-ticks. I certainly never feel very good on the really low/HHCG even when I get hunger ok.

Anyone else experience that.....feeling very fatigued the whole time?????? P3 is good.

LAUREL

Highest weight 204
    R1P2- 14.5 pounds/165.5
    R2P2- start weight 164.5
    R2P3 July 14- 151.5
    R2P3 July 28- 150.5
    R3P2 Sept 10- 151.5
    R3P2 Sept 18- 146.5
    R3P3 Oct 6-140.5
    P3P4 Oct 19 starts
    R3P4- Oct 21===140

R4 P2- start 148 feb 4

R/P/M
    Who knows anymore?
    Blog Entries
    Andrea, I feel your pain. My 8th grader is struggling too. He brought home a 72 and 63 in Algebra and he is an A student in math usually. He is even struggling in guitar which is his gimme class! I've got him in math tutoring at no small expense but I think it is worth it to help him get a handle on how to think about higher math now.

I lost 80 lbs on JC back in my 30s but my bod was just not cooperating this time. The 9 lbs came off fast but then I got stuck. I have a trip to Vegas on the 22nd so this will be a tricky round but I will figure something out. May have a couple of planned interruptions along the way.
    VLCD1: 8/12
    Round: Too many to count
    Phase: 2
    Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

R/P/M
    R2/P1/Hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by wallsie View Post
    SMILEY- So glad you had fun with your mom. You will treasure those memories forever....Too bad about the phone. Good luck on this round. I suck at long term hhcg and have come to accept it!! Still working on Mom's house... who knew it could be so endless. Glad to have found some good stuff along with it. The poor woman kept tons of our toys, too. Boxes and bxes of them. Trying to figure out what to try and sell and what to just get rid of. AND THE BOOKS BY THE THOUSANDS. We are waiting for the house to close and all the loans to get approved so we can have a new rental for dau and family that they can call their own space. Thanks for asking.

NEWLIFERN- Your post on your dau cracked me up. Our dau could put on lipstick perfectly at 5- mom, nope she can't do it to this day. I wear make-up to work and special events- she does make up perfect. When she was in middle school and high school we would joke she had enough style to carry the rest of us so we were ok to not bother. LOL I have no idea where she got it because my husband's family does very little on the style side of life either. It's a mystery... when she was 5 I HAD to buy her the dress with tafeta, netting, and sparkles and she clearly thought she was a princess. I died buying it because it was so not me but she pleaded like you wouldn't believe- oh, you probably would, huh?
    Ha! I bdo know what u mean! It is quite baffling! I'm scared to see what is in store for us (as she is only 5 right now!) Though I guess she comes by it honestly, as her dad has to match EVERYTHING from his ball cap down to his socks and shoes plus my two SIL's are the type of girls who can pull rags out of their closet and come up with a glorious outfit!

AFM - I am down 0.6 today! Praying that means I am outta the fire for my cheats hopefully I'll have the other 0.4 (+some) off tomorrow am...then I will be back to losing again in VFT!! Still gonna make sure I keep up the water intake...I drank over a gallon yesterday between 5p and 10p alone!! So I prob had at least 2 and half gallons of fluid. Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!!
    The choices we make impact the rest of our lives.

Ht: 5'4" Build: Large
    R1: 8/26/2011 (41 days total)
    Total Loss: 26.4# and 44"
    R2: 11/26/11 start wt 168.8 load day 1

I am a happily married mother of 3 little girls (6, 5 and 3.5 years old). I am ready to make some life changes so hopefully they won't struggle with their weight like I have.

Page 4 of 189 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast