Popular Pages :

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lovely losers living lively!!!! July 2012

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    My goal is 135. Im hoping to reach in 30... but im sure it will be more like like 45 days.... Im not sure I can drop 20 more lbs in 30 days. Last summer I dropped 15 and kept it off... So we will see.... I cant wait to reach 145... 135 seems like a dream.
    starting weight 165
    R1/P2/hhcg
    lcd day 15- 151.2 (-6) total -13.8 lbs
    WEEK 1- 159.6 (- 5.4 total)
    WEEK 2- 151.2 (- 8.4 total)
    WEEK 3- (- total)

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

R/P/M
    R2,P2 HHCG
    Thanks christy, I just had a food orgasm. I do not think im gonna do another p2 week and just start primal tonight, of coarse I just got off work and decided to have some whipped flavor vodka, but im having it with prime rib!!!! But the vidalias and bell pepper put me over the top, sorry mrs knox but christian never made me that worked up as that food discription did!!! Im just so looking forward to advancing my diet. I hit the 25 lb mark yaaaa! Thats 153! I wanted to go for 5 more but if I do primal and keep my carbs around 50, I can continue to drop lbs. I have seen so many primal recipes that are making me drool. So christy lets plan our meals for this week!!!!

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Hey all...Internet probs again...anyway nothing new to report really...however, I did read an article in Woman's World about the "new" grapefruit diet...in a nutshell, you eat a Ĺ grapefruit before each meal followed by healthy eating...

I thought about my successes on hcg, and realized that I couldn't find any grapefruit when I did my r2p2, which for you newbies was my dud round...my 1st round was comprised of lots of grapefruit...I started to think that maybe that was preventing my sugar cravings.

So I have decided to pick some up tomorrow and see if just addidng it to my current diet makes a difference.

Will keep you posted.

Christy I am glad that primal is working for you and that you can drink your vino...keeps us posted.

Have a good weekend all!

BTw, forgot to subscribe to this thread...LOL...the month is almost over

Goal this round 160: losses include loading day 1 = vcld 1

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Down almost 5 lbs this a.m....sad day for me today. I went to visit my friend who has ALS, and her mom uttered for the very first time that she know the end is near. It was tough fo her to admit that.

I feel so bad for all of them. My friend was so highly energetic, it must be so awful for her.

Have a good day all and stay healthy.

Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Denise - CONGRATS ON YOUR GREAT LOSS!!! WOW - TWENTY-FIVE pounds is fantastic!! You might actually lose more weight transitioning to Primal eating (many people do - they don't have "stubborn-as-a-government-mule" fat cells like I do), but be V.E.R.Y. careful as you transition off P2.

Do P3 eating for at least a couple of weeks, throwing in something new every OTHER day, to make sure you don't introduce several items in one day - if you gain the next day, how will you ever know which food caused the inflammation?

My last P2 was a shambles because so many people were eating Cocoa Crack & still losing weight, so I tried it (as usual, NOT FOR CHRISTY because I stalled 13 days out of 30); then I sabotaged a few days of my first week of P3 from an anniversary celebration we attended, then out to dinner with friends; I got right back on it and - except primarily for my Wineaux fix - I've stayed away from all sugars/starches, but I think the damage was done. So please be careful. I don't want ANY of those 25 pounds to ever darken your door again!
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Bobbie - congrats on the 5lbs! That is marvelous - wish I could say the same! "New" grapefruit diet - LMAO! That is hilarious, as we did that back in the 70's. (and in TX, we always had Texas Ruby Reds to eat , which are pretty darn good) I don't know that it works any better than anything else, except that it takes a while to eat a 1/2 grapefruit, and - to ME - it kinda dulls my taste buds for any other food, but if it works for you, GO FOR IT!!

So sorry to hear about your friend, tho' - that is tough. My sincere & deep prayers for her, GF.
    Christy

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Had to share a quote I saw over at Jimmy Moore's website "Livin La Vida Low Carb" and the Primal/Paleo lifestyle:

Take your scale, put a bow on it and go give it to someone you donít like!

IF ONLY!!!! I would most gratefully and gleefully donate TES to my local Goodwill, but I know without "her" I would slowly start gaining weight, until I was bursting out of all the size Large & size 14 clothes in my closet. (I no longer have anything larger than a 14 in there.) I need "her" to crack a mental whip over me at least once a week. It is that accountability "thing", I guess?

Anyway - hope I made you chuckle!
    Christy

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    LOL Christy!

I'm not keen on the grapefruit"diet" per se, but wondered if eating them helped kill my cravings in r1 because they are sweet...it can't hurt to try them again and I do love them.

Nothing new to report today...haven't been hungry much in the last 2 days. When I am, I crave healthy stuff only. I did download a weightloss mp3...it really relaxes me. It is quite coincidental that I am not hungry, but even if it does work, I doubt it would do so that fast LOL...will keep you posted on that one...every little bit helps I guess

Catcha later gals xo

hi im new to the hcg i started on 7/21/2012 and so far i lost 4.8 pounds in the last two days thats great considering im doing it while fasting all day i thought i might take advantage of this month since i have to fast for 30 days frum sunset to sundown i might as well lose wieght doing it ive been reading everything and i love the support i hope i can join

R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    LOL Christy!

I'm not keen on the grapefruit"diet" per se, but wondered if eating them helped kill my cravings in r1 because they are sweet...it can't hurt to try them again and I do love them.

Nothing new to report today...haven't been hungry much in the last 2 days. When I am, I crave healthy stuff only. I did download a weightloss mp3...it really relaxes me. It is quite coincidental that I am not hungry, but even if it does work, I doubt it would do so that fast LOL...will keep you posted on that one...every little bit helps I guess

Catcha later gals xo
    I actually REALLY dislike grapefruit unless I can dowse it in sweetener (granular Splenda has always been my fav), but then I can sure eat it up, particularly if I remove the sections, getting rid of all that skin & pithy white crap . . . which I do a lot November to March, when the TX Ruby Reds are in season. Let us know about that weightloss mp3 - I'm always willing to try something that works for someone else (thus the coco-crack on P2 - unless you KNOW it works for you, and won't screw up your P3 either, DON'T DO IT!!)

**hangs head in shame & mortification**
    Christy

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Quote Originally Posted by nina2004 View Post
    hi im new to the hcg i started on 7/21/2012 and so far i lost 4.8 pounds in the last two days thats great considering im doing it while fasting all day i thought i might take advantage of this month since i have to fast for 30 days frum sunset to sundown i might as well lose wieght doing it ive been reading everything and i love the support i hope i can join
    WELCOME NINA!! I LOVE a girl who can multi-task!! Congrats on your weight loss - please keep posting about your journey. We all learn from each other!
    Christy

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Welcome Nina!!! Of course you can join us!!!

You have the added challenge of fasting. Maybe you can find a thread through the search bar (top right), that will give you added info in regards to your specific situation.

Keep us posted.

Wishing you lots of success and congrats on the loss so far

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast