Popular Pages :

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers Loving Life! August 2012

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Hi
    all, I hope everyone is well!

The glasses I bought are the Clearvision As seen on tv... They are cheapies and I paid $9.45 I think for the 2 pairs...which means in the U.S. you can probably get them for $5, or even at a dollar store...I bought them at a Canadian discount store called Giant Tiger.

I wear the darker ones (night vision).

Although the box is a little different, they look identical to these:

http://www.amazon.com/Clearvision-Wr...f=pd_sbs_hpc_4

I gained a lb , but I think I have already flushed it out.

I went to a birthday dinner and had an 11 oz. steak with salad and veggies...and a piece of birthday cake with i.c.

The cake I made with 1 box of devil's food cake mix and pureed bananas and fruit it was really good!

The ice cream was "Wunderbar", great tasting...not so carb and calorie conscious LOL...

Christy...at least you didn't gain during your trip

Have a great weekend all!

Goal this round 160: losses include loading day 1 = vcld 1

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    info on amber glasses at night for sleep: http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/amberlens.html

https://www.lowbluelights.com/sleep_research.asp

There is a ton of info out there...some even say it helps depression and bipolar disorders...who knows???

All I know is that I was skeptical about sleep and was shocked at the results...if it can help someone else good...it is better than medication and spending tons of dollars on other methods, that may not work...

Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdtimer View Post
    So I started full blown leptin today and feeling pretty good about it. I ate P2(loosely) but on leptin timing for the last two days and I wasnt hungry at all for hours at a time- Which is rare for me. my BAB today was soooo good- Ground turkey, spinach, 1 egg, 2pc bacon, and 1tb CC (sorry P2ers). I'm happily full- Have a salad waiting for me for lunch with a lil chicken, bacon, and Avacado on it.
    Please keep us posted on your Leptin Reset!! I'm reading Gary Taubes' book Why we get fat and what to do about it; he talks - ALOT - regarding how hormones are totally in control of how/why you lose/gain weight, and that increased insulin resistance is why your body is so good at storing fat. I think the Leptin Reset is supposed to decrease your insulin resistance (??) but I think - for me - doing a full L.R. would be every bit as hard as doing another round of P2, because - usually - a cup of coffee with cream is about all I can handle for the 1st hour I'm awake. So please, I'd love to hear details of how it goes for you!

(Sorry for all the run-on sentences but as some of you know, I type how I talk)
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Quote Originally Posted by Angella Hutcheson View Post
    Well today is VLCD1 for me! I made a big pitcher of fresh brewed Iced Tea to drink since I can't have my coffee! For me, coffee has to be with cream and sugar free Torani Caramel syrup! So I will stick to cold caffeine during p2. I didn't gain any weight from yesterday to today and in fact, lost 0.2 lbs even though I had done a loading day. Hopefully I will do well this round because as I see it, there is NO REASON why I won't be able to drop out of the 200's for good!

BEST OF LUCK DURING THIS ROUND, ANGELLA!! Now that I'm back from my trip, I've got to get "geared up" for my next round.
    Christy

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    info on amber glasses at night for sleep: http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/amberlens.html

https://www.lowbluelights.com/sleep_research.asp

There is a ton of info out there...some even say it helps depression and bipolar disorders...who knows???

All I know is that I was skeptical about sleep and was shocked at the results...if it can help someone else good...it is better than medication and spending tons of dollars on other methods, that may not work...
    Definitely will be checking this out - Thanks, GF!!! You are ALWAYS so great at researching "stuff".
    Christy

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries

BTW I have a quick ? bout Leptn RX for you- I know u need to eat within 30mins of waking but I wake up at 7 and leave for work at 725 and then drive 35 mins to work. Am I gonna hafta eat on the road? Or can I wait til I get to work..I really wanna get this right.
    I posted this on the Leptin thread but its pretty dead over there.
    Thanks[/QUOTE]

Good Luck with the leptin reset............ I mix my AMP protein poweder & Shakeology with full Fat yogurt and eat it on the way to work.......... I have an easy drive so eating and driving for me in the AM is no problem
    I have tried days eating something else for Breakfast and I am like starved hungry all day.......... I hope all are ok with me inserting my experience here.......... I have been on P3 P4 for most of the summer
    I plan to do a last round starting Sept 4th.......... So If ok to join your group I will probably be back............ Thank you

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    This Diet is NOT just about loosing weight, but about loosing your BAD habits that got you to your start weight in the first place.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual drops
    Hi all,

I just found this thread. I started on August 6th and so far I have lost a little over 18lbs. It could have been more but I had a couple of small cheats in the beginning and one major one last Friday. So no more cheating, just full steam ahead. This is my first round/phase 2/day 19. Looking to do a 45 day round and a second one.

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Good afternoon all!

Welcome Naena and A.L.!!!

I too had smoothies for my Leptin reset BAB...I could not eat all that food and didn't have the time either...I didn't have to do one single correction day, so it worked.

Nothing much to report...big chocolate craving last night...had one of those Fibre 1 p.b and chocolate brownies...no gain this a.m.

a good weekend to all! xo

R/P/M
    P2 Round 12 gazillion
    WELCOME NAENA and A.L.!!! ALL are welcome here, at every stage of weight-loss/maintenance!

A.L. - you are starting a new P2 round on 9/4? I'm trying - really HARD - to get myself ready MENTALLY for another P2 in early September, and to do that P2 a full 40 days (I've never been able to do more than 30 days in the past). I'd like to do this round through a Doc's office (there are two in Fort Worth I need to check out next week). I know it will be significantly MORE expensive to do it that way, but I've done hhcg 5 times in the past 2 years and each time I've felt it has become less effective; I wonder if my body has now built up a bit of a tolerance to hhcg? I don't know. But putting the weight back on during P3 (never have made it to P4) has happened faster and faster each round, even while eating P3/Primal + weekly exercise.

At age 54, I need to find something that will allow me to eat Primal (which my whole family is doing) and NOT gain weight.

I'd truly rather go ahead & spend the extra money if - in fact - doing RX hcg will make a difference? Like I said - I need to go talk to both clinics and see what they have to say.

But most importantly - must get my head "in the hcg game" to do the full 40 days this time. Once I decide to actually go for it, I will succeed. One thing I can brag about is that I've never cheated in any of my P2 rounds because I took the time to get seriously focused mentally to do it.

Bobbi - glad you found something to help with chocolate cravings that don't equal gains!! I know you and coconut oil don't "get on", but it sure has helped me - just one of my coco "cups" (I make my "cococrack" in foil muffin cups) completely satisfies my sweet craving. And The Hubs loves it, too!
    Christy

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    I'm looking forward to what the clinics say Christy, and I know you will keep us posted.

A new clinic opened here in Feb...I think they use hhcg, not sure...if it is anything like Dr. Bernstein, some people pay $500- $1000 per month!!! That is too rich for my blood!!!

Take care!

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    hi all i had a .2 gain I had a apple with peanut butter last night at 8pm I never eat after 6 but I was hungry lol
    been ood today so lets hope for a loss tomorrow R2P2D9.. question for you.... this is R2 how long should I stay in P3 and then also can I have yogurt yet ? Thanks Melanie

Senior Member Angella Hutcheson's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/hHCG from my DIYHCG stash I bought in December 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by melaniet View Post
    hi all i had a .2 gain I had a apple with peanut butter last night at 8pm I never eat after 6 but I was hungry lol
    been ood today so lets hope for a loss tomorrow R2P2D9.. question for you.... this is R2 how long should I stay in P3 and then also can I have yogurt yet ? Thanks Melanie
    You should stay in P2 at least 23 cheat free days in a row is what I have heard. It is recommended to do P2 for at least 30 days though because it makes stabilizing better then doing a shorter round, epecially since a cheat with peanut butter happened. Then P3 is no suagars ir starches for the first 3 weeks so yogurt will have to wait til after that since even plain greek yogurt has sugar in it.

Hope that helps!

Starting weight: 275
    End of Round 1: 255
    End of Round 2: 230
    Lost 5 lbs with Atkins during long P4.
    End of Round 3: 204
    Ultimate Goal: Between 135-150

Starting Round 4 on 8/21/12 with a weight of 209.7.
    Ended Loading (3 days because of not good loading) at 212.2.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast