Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers - Magnificent in May!!

R/P/M
    Round? Quit Counting. VLCD1 - July 18, 2016. Using hHcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    I did read it all last night but was too tired to respond - happy Monday everyone - I am down .4 ... I'll take it - yikes - heading out of town for training tonight and will be in the classroom for all of Tues and Wed - I am a bit nervous about the food - I don't want to wing it -- I think I will make my own and bring it - I will have a fridge in my room .....
    Lee-Ann - you are doing fantastic this round! Way to go and good for you for bringing your own food. It is so much easier and I'm sure it helps keep your anxiety abated because you can easily stay POP. Good for you for bringing your scale with, too. I brought a traveling scale with me to Ireland last fall and am glad I did. I didn't need to do a correction day, but it sure helped let me know I was within range and doing fine.

And I love how you handled yourself and family at your MIL's Sunday dinner. What great response, and what a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by ldb69 View Post
    I woke up not feeling well. Nauseous, exhausted sinus problems. I'm up 3 lbs, not sure why, yesterday I had the coconut flour pizza for lunch and baked chicken for dinner. I did a lot of walking, yard work and spring cleaning so am a bit worn out and didn't get enough sleep.
    Hope you're feeling better lbd.

Quote Originally Posted by hcgpro2 View Post
    ldb: I don't use the normal coconut flour pizza crust recipe. I only use 1 Tbsp of coconut flour, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded) and 1-2 eggs (depending on how fluffy I want it). If you mix all of those ingredients together, spread it out on parchment paper, then bake on each side for 15 minutes, it comes out really crispy

AFM: I was down .8 on Saturday then ate a bunch yesterday. I'm probably around 126 or so now, maybe 127. I'm going to go back to eating oatmeal for breakfast and lunch each day and see how that goes. If nothing else, I'll be "regular" lol
    I like that recipe for pizza crust....I like it crispy and think I might try it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hcgpro2 View Post
    I have a question for everyone:
    Basically, we're wanting to ask everyone who comes to the party, if they want/can, to donate any kind of money toward his expenses for flying all the way back just to go to the party because he's paying out of pocket. Do you think that's too awkward or demanding? A girl I work with said I should just ask particular family members that I know have money. I think that wouldn't be nice.
    I think that it's very OK for you to ask for donations. It can be like several have suggested - for those who can and want to.

Quote Originally Posted by DeborahS View Post
    Kat - You have stabilized so well. Be proud of yourself!! What is BP coffee?

AFM - the scale dropped .6 this morning. Yay! I guess I will try the oranges again tomorrow and see...I had no trouble with them last round. Have a great day gang! Deb
    Thanks Deb. Glad you got a whoosh. It's motivating to stay POP when the scale moves. (Then again, I'm stubborn and when it doesn't move, I'm determined to stay POP and prove to the scale (yes, inanimate objects can be the focus of my attention at times) that I CAN and WILL beat it and that it WILL move and move down.) Also, cabbage made me gain on P2.

Quote Originally Posted by Christy824 View Post
    AFM – sitting at 193 (2 lbs over LDW) – still trying to get the last 2 pounds of my “wine weight” gone – and it has been over a freakin WEEK since my “splurge”. I really want to get back to 191 (my LDW), then try for a few more pounds this month before P2 in June. It has been a little over 12 weeks since I ended my last P2. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy I’ve stabilized well this time, but dang it, I thought I would have been able to shave off at least 4 more pounds in 12 weeks! This definitely shows me the ONLY way my old body is going to give up the pounds is hcg & P2.

Hubby is losing weight like crazy eating Paleo, of course! He has lost nearly 10 pounds in the last 3 months, just eating at home whatever I'm cooking. MEN!!
    Will the Fat Fast work for you, Christy? I know you've tried a bunch of things that haven't worked, but don't remember the details on them or if Fat Fast was one of them. Still, you've done amazing so far and you've stabilized well.

ving the perfect P3, good for you Nice to see you back

Quote Originally Posted by LolaNoodle View Post

Spring: Oh I have been hearing a lot about this! Fat Fast diet? Or something? Let us know how it works out!

AFM: My FFF day worked! I am down 3 lbs, but still over what I would like to be. So rather than do another CD day to lose another 3 lbs, I’m gonna do serious P3 eating combined with cardio this week. Hopefully that will get me the results I want! Happy Monday everyone!
    Lola - you can download the Fat Fast Cookbook for $5.99 to your Kindle ap or download it as a .pdf and print it out. You can google it and the site will pop up. It's a short term diet you can do to take off a few pounds. It's a diet where you eat less than 1000 calories per day, and 900 of those calories (90%, but the book says as low as 85%) need to be from good fat. It boils down to about 4 to 5 mini meals per day of about 200-250 calories each. The book provides a lot of options. ldb tried it and says it works and that she felt satisfied hunger-wise. Grammy also tried it and lost several pounds in less than one week.

Quote Originally Posted by JenH1 View Post
    AFM: Weighed yesterday (Day 30) and was down to 131.0, so Thursday's Mexican didn't hurt me too bad (yes, I'm sure it could have been more, but whatever). I am sticking with this through Day 40, just to see how far I can get. Perhaps I will make my goal, perhaps not. Either way I will be happy as I've dropped 12 lbs and had 2 big cheats (remember the lasagna Sunday? Then Mexican last week? Geez!) Been really good since Thursday, POP and determined to stay that way. It's only 10 more days - I can handle that, lol.

For those I didn't directly respond to, I've read all of your posts and am cheering for you all! Hope Monday is treating you well and that this week brings great losses/stabilizing to you all!
    Jen
    Jen - we both started about the same weight with the same goal for our rounds. I just looked up where I was at on Day 30, and I was at 129.7 - only .3 less than you. I went 42 days on drops because I was determined to reach goal. I did. If you stay POP for the next 10 days, you should reach goal, or get very close. A lot of people drop one fruit for the the last week or two. Of course, it doesn't work for everyone and I don't know if it worked for me, but I dropped the second fruit just in case it would help. I upped my veggies a lot to make up for the missing fruit. All this is FWIW.

Trish - keep on swimming. You're doing good, girl.

BP Coffee Several have asked what BP coffee is. It's "Bullet Proof" coffee and there's a recipe at Dave Asprey's website at http://www.bulletproofexec.com/how-t...r-morning-too/ I can't eat dairy so use coconut milk and coconut oil in my coffee instead. I use a stick blender to froth it and I really like it!

AFM - I was busy all day and am exhausted. I'm very tired now - let down reflex from being "up" and on the go for too long.

For those of you I missed with personals, I'm still cheering you on and others answered what I'd say before I could. I'm going to go vegetate now, and possibly fall asleep on the couch.

R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    so much for bringing my scale .... I just took it out of my suitcase and it is all out of wack - it is saying I am 152 ... not likely when I was 169.8 this morning .... ahhh - hope I didn't wreck my scale .....

too tired from travelling so no personals tonight but I have loved reading it all!!!

start load: 218.9
    end load / day one: 222.4
    day 2: 219.9
    day 3: 217.2
    day 4: 215.4
    day 5: 215.0
    day 6; forgot to weigh before breakfast

HDI VIP DUCHESS (14.5k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeann View Post
    so much for bringing my scale .... I just took it out of my suitcase and it is all out of wack - it is saying I am 152 ... not likely when I was 169.8 this morning .... ahhh - hope I didn't wreck my scale .....

too tired from travelling so no personals tonight but I have loved reading it all!!!
    No stress

I never move my scale anymore, its stays exactly in same place it weighs me differently in diff. areas of the house??

nite
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    the scale works in the tiled bathroom of my hotel - it doesn't work on the carpet here - I have tile in my bathroom floor at home so that is likely why - it shows I am down 1 pound - hope thats true I actually feel much thinner today - tummy isn't sticking out so much
    I will have lots of time to do personals when I get back to my hotel room tonight - have a great day everyone !!!!

start load: 218.9
    end load / day one: 222.4
    day 2: 219.9
    day 3: 217.2
    day 4: 215.4
    day 5: 215.0
    day 6; forgot to weigh before breakfast

R/P/M
    Fast Metabolism Diet FMD
    LeeAnn, Thats great that the scale works.

AFM, Down .4 today. Busy day today. May post later.

R/P/M
    2017 Round 1 - P2 - RX Injections
    Feeling better today but still up by 1lb. I guess it is water weight because all my rings are tight on my fingers. I'm feeling a lot more rested though

Leann, great that you got the scale to work and you are down 1. We put our own floors in at our house and the floors are uneven, if the scale gets moved by a hair it changes my weight by a few lbs. I found the most consistant spot in the bathroom and try not to let it budge from there!

Trish, glad you are down today.

Kat, hope you are getting rested!

Trish: Glad you're back down. My dad lived in California too. Must be something special about that place. I do cry sometimes when it becomes overwhelming. It's less and less now but still hurts every day. I try to explain that to people who lose their loved ones, especially parents. It doesn't ever stop hurting. You just don't cry as often

I'm still not sure if my brother will be able to come this weekend. I really hope he can. I'll post a pic of the blanket when it's done (if it's ever done! lol)

I'm up to 127.0 today but I'm going to be good. No chips or other goodies today. Just coffee with some skim milk and my usual oatmeal, apple, and PB toast.

R/P/M
    P2/Inj

Angry No change

Hi girls! A little frustrated today, b/c I stayed the same from my CD on Sunday. I did P3 eating yesterday & was hoping to lose at least a few more ounces. Grrr. I guess I could look at the bright side & say at least I didn't gain!

Leeann: Glad the scale works... Peace of mind

Katt: I got the book! Don't have kindle, but got the PDF version. I will read it tonight! Thank you!

Lbd69: ugh. I hate that puffy feeling. Hope you feel better tmrw! *hugs*

Kansas: I don't move the scale either LOL. I had family over & my mom was nice enough to mop before they left... Only thing... She moved my scale to do so. You can imagine my horror!

Trish: Congrats on the loss! Yay!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx hCG
    Lee-Ann: Awesome response to your MIL. Nice to keep it lighthearted and to give her a hug, too. Honestly, I think sometimes they just don't know better. They think they're "helping" and they're obviously not. lol Good for you for taking the high road. :-) Congrats on your decision to take your scale and food. Nice loss! You're doing so well.

hcg: Yummy sounding recipe! I'll definitely keep that around for later. I didn't know zucchini weren't allowed in P3. Are they high in carbs? I had no idea. And, yes, I'd also love to see a pic of your blanket!

Christy: Thanks for the kind words. I'm not stressing it. Although I'm not losing much right now, my clothes are fitting differently (in a good way) and I can tell things are shifting around. I can SO relate to how things are with your husband. My bf is losing weight just because I'm not cooking desserts every night anymore. He bought new pants the other day and is down 2 pants sizes in just three weeks!! It's great for him, but kind of depressing for me. lol

Kansas: It's hard to imagine anyone feeling "blobby" at 119 pounds, but I know we're all different and I feel for you. I feel blobby many days, too. It just goes to show that all of this is so personal. If I saw a woman on the street who was 119 pounds, I'd probably think she felt pretty terrific about her body. But, we never know what someone else is going through and what they're feeling.

Lola: Sounds like you're doing good. Sometimes for me it does seem like two steps forward and one step back. Oh well, at least we're going in the right direction, right?

ldb: Hope you're feeling better today. I had a couple of no energy days, so I bought a Smart Water when bf and I went to the Home Depot. It did seem to help quite a bit with the electrolytes, potassium, and Magnesium. I've used them a couple of times this round when I started to feel really run down.

Jen: You're doing great! I also had a little setback from a planned meal on Saturday, but it is what it is. Life still goes on. Glad to see you're back on track and keeping on. I'm right there with you.

Trish: Nauseous and starving makes for a bad day. Hope today is better. Congrats on your loss!!

katt: Thanks for the info on BP coffee. I haven't tried it before, but am such a coffee hound. I must try it.

AFM, Well, I've been all over the place lately, but seem to be getting back on track now with at least some losses now. I went up 1.2 from my dinner on Saturday night. TOM finally arrived on Sunday and I ended up coming back down 1.0 yesterday. Then, a little more (.1) today. As I get closer to menopause (I'm 50) my TOM seems to be getting worse in terms of bloating and cramping. Any of you done with that? When did it finally end for you? I'm halfway done with this P2 and I'm really hoping to lose another 10 lbs in the next three weeks. I feel great and am staying very busy at work (which helps).

Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2/hhcg drops
    Black Friday Hcg Diet Doc Coupon Codes
    Hello Lovelies!!

LDB – I’m planning to load on Memorial Day weekend (a couple of great movies coming out in May, and the ONLY time I ever eat popcorn is on loading days) and then go P2 as long as I can . . . well, at least 30 days, but I did SO well last time holding out to 40 days I wanna at least TRY. I was really shocked how 40 days seemed SO much harder than 30.

JenH – Go girl! So happy your P2 is going so well.

Trish – RE: good cry, yep, I really miss my grandmother (who adopted me and raised me). I kept just one of her fabric purses that she used to carry. When I’m really missing her, I get it out, hug it, tell her how very much I miss her and have a good cry. It helps. Just having something of hers to cuddle with for a few moments helps me. RE: your P2, I sure hope restarting so soon doesn’t hurt you!!!!

Deb – Cheesy Bread - I usually use 7 or 8 eggs (beat until extra fluffy & your arm is screaming at you to stop) + 7 Tbsp coconut flour (added into the eggs ONE Tbsp at a time!), then add the cheese really quickly. Key to making MY cheesy bread – have everything ready to go BEFORE you start. That coconut flour can absorb 4X more than regular flour does, and the longer you let it sit in the eggs, the harder it will be to spread out on your baking sheet. I usually use the two white cheeses (mozzarella and pepper-jack) but I’ve also thrown in there extra sharp cheddar and parmesan – just whatever is in the house, if it is cheese, it goes in. I’ve found if I ONLY use cheddar, it comes out waaaay too salty even tho you don’t add any salt to it. I line my baking sheets with foil, then either spray completely with coconut oil cooking spray OR a sheet of the non-stick Reynolds’s Wrap. Don’t forget THAT step – your cheesy bread will stick badly to a regular pan! The baking sheet I use is BIGGER than a standard pizza pan. Hope that helps.

Katt – not sure if a fat-fast will work for me but the right one might. I know the macadamia nut one doesn’t work (I gained on that one); I don’t care for chicken thighs and chicken skin makes me vomit; I can’t find full-fat Fage anywhere in FTW (except a liquor store of all places, and they rarely have it in stock), and those are all I know how to do. I will try a little coconut oil in my coffee this weekend and see if I can do a simple all-protein dinner that night with lots of coconut oil and butter? BTW, I do NOT like the butter (like Grammy does) in my coffee (I tried), but maybe a teasp. of coconut oil (which I have on hand ALWAYS) in each cup might help to get that extra fat in & control my appetite all day?

Lee-Ann – congrats on another 1 gone!

Blondie – I began the Lovely and Much Admired menopause stage at age 48. I am now 54. Ask your questions – I’ll bet ‘cha I can answer all of them.

AFM – went UP a full pound this morning – to 194. WTF???? I didn’t have time to eat anything all day yesterday except 2 big mugs of coffee with cream; then pork loin slices with sliced avocado, chopped tomatoes & chopped red onion; drizzed a little olive oil over that. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. to make me GAIN a full pound overnight. I hate it when TES throws an extra pound at you and you know full well there is no reason for it.

Boo. Hiss.
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast