Popular Pages :


Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Results 349 to 360 of 362

Thread: Lovely Losers - "Just keep swimming" in June!

  1. #349
    Senior Member Appletini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Posts
    188
    Kelle- that is so scary! When I started losing hair I looked up everything and almost tried everything, lol. Did you notice any side effects from the rogaine? When I was reading about it the effects scared me away, one was rapid facial aging, sometimes google isn't always the best thing since slices bread.

    Welcome ladies, I use a few different things on my hair and it has grown back as thick as ever, if not thicker. My hair was doing pretty good with the oils and supplements I was using but when I added in the vitamin d I could tell a huge difference. When I'm not in p2 I take green pastures cod liver oil, lol.. It sounds worse then it actually is and they have flavors that help, my kids love it. Lola- yes vitam d you can get from the sun but shocking enough even those who are out regularly in the sun are still lacking in it.
    Highest weight- 256+
    126lbs gone!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    256/130!

  2. #350
    Senior Member Appletini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Posts
    188
    Forgot to say I didn't know doterra had vitamins! My mother loves the oils, ill have to check out the vitamins now for her.
    Highest weight- 256+
    126lbs gone!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    256/130!

  3. #351
    Senior Member LolaNoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CA
    R/P/M
    P2/Inj
    Posts
    759
    Thank you, thank you! so good to know & gives me hope! How many mg of vitamin D did you take? I noticed my muti vitamin has vitamin D, but prob not enough

  4. #352
    HDI VIP DUCHESS (16k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    IL
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaNoodle View Post
    Thank you, thank you! so good to know & gives me hope! How many mg of vitamin D did you take? I noticed my muti vitamin has vitamin D, but prob not enough
    Everyone is vit d deficient
    5000 mg is what the rec's are
    it used to be 400
    good luck
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

  5. #353
    Senior Member Appletini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Posts
    188
    The dr had me taking 10000 a day when we got my labs back, now I take 5000 a day. It's really made a difference, maybe because mine was so low, lower 20's!
    Highest weight- 256+
    126lbs gone!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    256/130!

  6. #354
    HDI VIP DUCHESS (16k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    IL
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    The dr had me taking 10000 a day when we got my labs back, now I take 5000 a day. It's really made a difference, maybe because mine was so low, lower 20's!
    Duh, just got bw done and FORGOT TO ORDER THE D,
    THE BL2 SHOT UP LIKE CRAZY BET THE D DID TOO.

    Hey all.
    taking the rest of the day off, going for oil change and thai food then bed, hopefully by 6

    Just posted new labs for advice. Some stuff got a lot better like vit bl2, just from taking the bl2 from the vit place doc recommended.
    Oh, Oh, good news, had to go to the clinic for poor pple for an unrelated matter, will keep posted, and that doC WAS AWESOME. he volunteered to take over rx in my armour as long as i agree to tsh test every 6 mos!! whot!? he was so so helpful. and the bw will be done thru the clinic for pennies, not 475.00 whot?

    Sorry, its all about me.

    I hope to start communicating back with you more often after october.
    Stay well and miss you guy
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

  7. #355
    Kansas...girl...you gotta join the new thread lol I'll find the link and post it for you I've missed you!

  8. #356

  9. #357
    Member ldb69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    RX Injections
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
    Duh, just got bw done and FORGOT TO ORDER THE D,
    THE BL2 SHOT UP LIKE CRAZY BET THE D DID TOO.

    Hey all.
    taking the rest of the day off, going for oil change and thai food then bed, hopefully by 6

    Just posted new labs for advice. Some stuff got a lot better like vit bl2, just from taking the bl2 from the vit place doc recommended.
    Oh, Oh, good news, had to go to the clinic for poor pple for an unrelated matter, will keep posted, and that doC WAS AWESOME. he volunteered to take over rx in my armour as long as i agree to tsh test every 6 mos!! whot!? he was so so helpful. and the bw will be done thru the clinic for pennies, not 475.00 whot?

    Sorry, its all about me.

    I hope to start communicating back with you more often after october.
    Stay well and miss you guy
    OMG, that's great news about the doctor. And your B12 going up. Are you taking sublingual? That's what I started taking.

  10. #358
    HDI VIP DUCHESS (16k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    IL
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by ldb69 View Post
    OMG, that's great news about the doctor. And your B12 going up. Are you taking sublingual? That's what I started taking.
    I'm taking pills from prothera, you can too. just really good vitimins no rx

    apparently my latest bw should have been done on day 20 of cycle, I KNEW THIS HOW COULD I BLOW IT? over 400.00 jeez
    tired
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

  11. #359
    Member ldb69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    RX Injections
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
    I'm taking pills from prothera, you can too. just really good vitimins no rx

    apparently my latest bw should have been done on day 20 of cycle, I KNEW THIS HOW COULD I BLOW IT? over 400.00 jeez
    tired
    Oh cool, I will have to check out that brand when mine runs out. Oh no, sorry about the date on the BW . . do you have to do it over ? Can you do it at the clinic?
    Not sure what I will do . . . I know I have to do BW again but I don't want to pay for it, LOL, I know I have to if I want to keep going to this Dr though, and he prescribes my Progesterone. Seems like there's gotta be a way to get it cheaper. They said I can get it elsewhere and have the reports sent over to them, just need to research where to go for cheaper. My insurance pays 80% but even that was $450. Rediculous.

  12. #360
    Super Member! Ceridwen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eureka, CA
    R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Posts
    1,663

    Sorry if I already posted this, but I can't find it, soooo...

    Greetings Everyone!

    I'm ALMOST THERE! 1.8 lbs to go to my goal (150)! What a journey it's been! I'm hoping to get a bit into the 140's for some cushion when I quit at the beginning of August - I'll start P3 on 8/6 (this was a 3 month round)...

    Love to all, hugs for stallers and gainers, happy dances for losers!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center


    R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •