Popular Pages :

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting this week!

Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops
    Hooray, DramaM!! Let's celebrate together - NO HEADACHE!!
    "la-la-la" tap-te-tap-tap "lee-lee-lee" tap-te-tap-tap, we can do this, You and Me!!"
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

Christy I just realized we not only started around the same day but we are around the same weight!! Or at least starting weight I didn't have a 6 pound WOOOSH!!! But So happy for you!!!!

Keep Sharing
    Loading preweight - 214.6
    After Loading weight - 218.8
    Week 1 total: 8.2 lbs
    Week 2 Total: 3.2 lbs
    Week 3 Total : 3.6 lbs

VLCD 22 202.0lbs
    VLCD 23
    VLCD 24
    VLCD 25
    VLCD 26
    VLCD 27
    VLCD 28
    Ticker is for my Round 1 goal!!!!

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Woohoo Drama and Christy!

My 2 lb. bloat is gone and I'm down an extra lb....10 lb ish away from goal this round...probably too high but I thought I would aim higher this time. I'm .4 away from the 200 mark and it seems soooooooooooooooooooooo slow...I know it isn't but I am really looking forward to those 190's !!!

I hope my scale is right...it is annoying because I weigh myself 2-3 times in a row to get an accurate weight...today I weighed myself 5 minutes later and it was totally different! I picked the most frequent weight. I NEED A NEW SCALE!!!

P.S. Christy, getting back to the green tea... The Kirkland brand at Costco is much more mild--it is getting quite expensive though due I guess, to the earthquake in Japan...don't know if the crops were affected by the radiation, and the price went up.

I have also seen on other blogs where some people on HCG supplement with green tea capsules.

Goal this round 160: losses include loading day 1 = vcld 1

Bobby!! GO AND GET NEW SCALE NOW!!! Sounds like yours in unreliable. I shouldn't give too much advice as I have not taken my measurments yet... I know it is VERY important, but just have not gotten around to it.

I am trying Green tea with a fruit flavour, I am hoping that is ok, there is no ingredients listed that would make me think it is not ok???

VLCD 22 202.0lbs
    VLCD 23
    VLCD 24
    VLCD 25
    VLCD 26
    VLCD 27
    VLCD 28

R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops
    Bobbi – Thanks for the Green Tea info – I’ll pop into Costco this weekend. I buy Kirkland brand all the time on many different items. I have taken the Green Tea capsules just for general health & energy before – sometimes I think I see a difference, sometime not. But since real Green Tea is a protocol beverage for P2, I’m gonna give it a try, even if I have to stick a teabag of my fav Berry Zinger in there to help it go down easier. Will try it at night, as I’ve already bemoaned the sensitive tum issue (particularly in the morning). But I do enjoy hot tea at night. BTW, last year we invested in a new digital scale that weights to the .2 lbs, and also gives BMI/Visceral fat/total body fat (always depressing) and total body muscle %. When I have stall days (and we all do) it is motivating to see the muscle% go UP and the body fat% go down. We paid something like $80 for it, but the whole family uses it all the time. I can't say I love it (We call it "TEsssssss" for The Evil Scales), but since I have to weigh every day, I want something accurate.

DramaM – Wow, we are really close! Hang in there, you’ll get a “whoosh”, but remember, you “pay” for those by having to sweat through stall days, or days where you only lose .2 or .4 lbs. I may have had a big starting “whoosh” but you are losing VERY consistently every day!

Linchick – forgot one other thing – be sure to measure your body! Last year, when I hadn’t lost a dang thing in FOUR days, I kept going by checking my measurements, only to see the inches melting away (particularly my Old Lady/Menopausal wide waist - Song & Dance TIME!!). Losing Pounds is certainly important, but if I had to choose, I’d rather lose tons of inches of body FAT.

R1P2 Start January 19 – 214.5
    VLCD1 – 208 (-6.5 – what a whoosh!!)
    VLCD2 – 206.5 (-1.5)
    VLCD3 – 205.6 (-.9)
    Christy

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramamommy View Post
    Bobby!! GO AND GET NEW SCALE NOW!!! Sounds like yours in unreliable. I shouldn't give too much advice as I have not taken my measurments yet... I know it is VERY important, but just have not gotten around to it.

I am trying Green tea with a fruit flavour, I am hoping that is ok, there is no ingredients listed that would make me think it is not ok???
    Hey, we are all here to support each other...feel free to give advice

Okay, so I listened to you and bought a WW scale with all kinds of settings: Body fat weight, body fat %, hydration, goal weight, BMI, bone mass...complicated at
    1st but kinda cool. I weighed myself on the old scale and then on the new one...old one 5 lbs higher...but that could be at that given time, I am certainly not counting that as being 5 lbs less, since it gave me a different reading every time I stepped on it!

There was only a 0.6 lb difference for my DH...I guess the scale didn't like me

The fat % and hydration seem much more accurate than the last one, which kept saying that I was severely dehydrated even after I drank a lot.

ANYWAY, I will see tomorrow morning...I just hope that it doesn't read too light, or I will be disappointed when I have my physical!

good night all!

R/P/M
    R3/P2 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Just checking in. down .5 since yesterday, not what i wanted to see this am, but i think it happened because i forgot my 2nd drops and didn't take them untill 4:30 pm and then made everyone steak sandwiches and had about 1/2 a cup of the steak part (way to high in fat). i made that my supper and didn't do fruit hoping that would even it out. i should know if i cheat at all i will see it the next day or 2 days even. I also didn't do yoga and only drank 68oz water and 2 cups of tea so when i think back i really should expect this, just didn't want it the first week. sometimes it seems like alot of things to get into my stomach in a day. This is my last day off before going back to work so i must stay on track no excuses.
    R4P2 started 4-20-2013 using RX 150units

R/P/M
    P4/Maintenance (completed 3 Rounds hHCG)
    Blog Entries
    1/2 pound is good... take it and run! It is nice to see the consistent losses. Six pounds in one week -Awesome!
    I think it is great that you really analyzed each day and see where improvements can be made. That will certainly help you succeed!

R1 (1/12) Lost 27.8 lbs (211.4 - 183.6 lbs)
    R2 (5/12) Lost 24 lbs. (184 - 160 lbs)
    R3 (8/12) Lost 18 lbs. (163 - 145 lbs) LDW 145.6
    R3 P3 (Oct. 15 - Nov. 4, 2012) 3 week average: 146.7
    R3 P4 (Nov. 5 - Jan. 13, 2013) 10 week average: 148 lbs.(low 143.8/ high 152.2)

R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops

Thumbs up Good Soggy Morning, Group!!

Over 5 inches of rain here since yesterday afternoon, but you know in Texas, we need every drop!

Not a great loss day for me – only .2 lb. which wouldn’t even show up if I didn’t have a digital scale – but it IS a loss, NOT a gain and since I’ve had NO significant “Bio-Evacs” as I call them, since Sunday, I think that will change today & I’ll see a better number tomorrow. I hate not losing even a ½ pound, BUT I’m not letting it get me down. I’m eating clean (although I only ate 420 cals yesterday, which I know, I know is too low - I fell asleep before my evening Apple/Cinnamon!), drinking my water until I feel like I nearly live in the bathroom – IT WILL HAPPEN.

Daughter is making GREAT progress, losing between 1 and 3 pounds every day, so it was “song & dance” time for her this morning. We do a little silly song, Mom/Daughter kinda thing, while we sway back/forth & high-five at the end - but you might get a kick out of it.

“Skinny, Skinny – OO!!! Skinny, OO!!, Skinny, Skinny, - YOU!!” Great way to start the day!! I need to find a dancy smilie icon!

Bobbie – KUDOS on your new scale!! Sounds like your old one was a lot like my “Tes” (The Evil Scale). I’m glad you got a better, new, LOWER number out of your investment and I think you’ll be happy as you see that body fat% go down. I hope it shows muscle mass (like mine does) because that is proof positive that HCG melts the bad, excess fat away & leaves your muscle mass ALONE. (*big sloppy raspberry to those who bash HCG*)

Skerd – celebrate that ½ pound and stop bashing yourself. Really, think about it – if you are eating something you know will kill a lot of the effort you are making otherwise, why? You are worth every single bit of effort to make this a success!!

Faithful – good to see you losing a pound! Hooray!!

Must accomplish some work or bossman gets cranky – will check in later today.
    WE ARE STRONG; WE CAN DO THIS!!

R1P2 Start January 19 – 214.5
    VLCD1 – 208 (-6.5 – what a whoosh!!)
    VLCD2 – 206.5 (-1.5)
    VLCD3 – 205.6 (-.9)
    VLCD4 - 205.4 (-.2) better than a gain!
    Christy

Medical Disclaimer

Hello Everyone!! I was down1.8 lb today. I will take it. Hubby's birthday was yesterday and I had to get cake and make his favourite meal. I was dreading it all day. But when the time actually came, it didn't really bother me that much!! YAY!!!

Bobbie - YAY for a new scale!! I have a good one, but no body fat or anything...
    Christy - I smiled so much when I read about your happy SKINNY dance!! So much fun, what a great way to stay positive.
    Faithful - YAY for you and your loss!!

And just a thanks to all of you.. I was looking forward to checking in here today. I realized on my way to work, I could not wait to come here and see how everyone did!! It is such a supportive group and helps with motivation.

VLCD 22 202.0lbs
    VLCD 23
    VLCD 24
    VLCD 25
    VLCD 26
    VLCD 27
    VLCD 28

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Hey all... a loss is a loss...wooohooo!!! I haven't had one, but that could be the new scale...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

I went to Starbucks last night and planned on cheating...get this: I went to 3 places that had potential cheats and I wanted to, and guess what??? NOTHING turned my crank, so I stayed on plan...Lucky me I guess LOL. I must be PMSing...I never know anymore

bio-evacs...really funny LOL

back to the grind, later!

R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops

Thumbs up Hooray, Bobbi!!

That's the way to throw down an Eee-vil craving! YOU ARE STRONG, GIRL!!!

Speaking of coffee, I don't even make coffee for the hubs while I'm on protocol. (I'm usually the coffee maker in my house - last duty before going to bed. I'd complain more about it, but I make the best coffee.) Hey, he can eat AND drink ANYTHING THING HIS HEART DESIRES - he can make his own damn coffee for 26 days.

(*whispering behind hand*) Pssssssst! "TES" lies - she won't tell you everything good that is going on in your body & reflects every scrap of fluid you might be retaining. Pass it on.
    Christy

Medical Disclaimer

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast