Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dosage Question - VLCD day 6

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Let's see what grammy has to say about it. It may be worth it to try to work around it if its helping your stomach issues.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Update: Day 1 @ 125 dose was much better than the days @ 100. Day 2 and Day 3 at 125 I got hungier from the moment I woke up until bedtime even with eating 500 cals. So, today I upped my dose to 150. I haven't had the stomach burning issue, but I am still taking the L-Glutamine. If it's supposed to suppress hunger, I'm sure not experiencing that. (PS, I have never been a big sugar/simple carb eater, and don't have the carb cravings people talk about. I just have basic hunger -- empty knot-like feeling in my stomach and lots of growling.) Will stay @ 150 for awhile and see what happens.

Is it normal to be REALLY cold on Hcg? I also am not experiencing any kind of increased energy which I've heard described -- actually the opposite.

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's normal to feel cold on hcg. It's an indication it's working. I've never heard L-Glutamine suppresses hunger--just that it helps with cravings. You actually don't want to take a hunger suppressant on hcg because hunger needs fixed, not masked. Otherwise you early regain.

Stomach noises aren't hunger, by the way. Those are normal on hcg. But ravenous hunger where you want to eat everything in sight isn't normal. Hopefully the 150 will fix you up. You should know by tomorrow.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12