Page 365 of 2161 FirstFirst ... 2653153553633643653663673754154658651365 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 21607

Thread: Ask Grammy

Retired Chief Moderator (We will miss you Grammy) grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Momma, he could add extra protein but don't assume he'll need it. Let him see how he feels first and go from there.

akblueyes, no that's not okay. What I have seen on the forum makes me more and more certain those breaks need to be taken.
    Grammy's Protocol: Mixing and Dosage Instructions:
    http://hcgdietinfo.com/grammys-hcg-diet-blog/

Grammy's Website: ColleenCoble.com

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SubQ
    Hi Grammy, I am going to switch from sublingual to subq injection tomorrow. May I know which part of the body has the best effect to inject in? It is impossible for my needles to do IM right? I have relative less fat on my thighs, will that affect the results?

Thank you!
    Goal Weight: 120lb
    Start Weight: 148.8lb
    Loading: 152lb/+3.2/++3.2
    Week 1: 143/-9/--5.8
    VLCD 8: 141.6/-1.4/--7.2
    VLCD 9: 141.6/-0/--7.2

Weeks left: 6 weeks
    Weekly weight loss goal: 3.6lb

My goal is to lose weight before graduation! 120lb here I go!!!

R/P/M
    Sem, yes you skip one day a week.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R2/P3/IM injections
    HI Grammy, today I start R2/P2! I am worried that I will have a more difficult time since I already know what to expect....I know, silly. I was just wondering if you have any advice for getting through these additional rounds? Round one was pretty easy and I stabilized really well, however the weight I lost in the first round was weight that I had gained in the last two years after a surgery. Going forward I will be losing weight that I have been carrying around for the last 15 years!! Is it harder to lose that weight? thanks for any input!

Marni

R/P/M
    No it won't be harder to lose, Marni. It will come off just like the other weight. Happy losing!

Medical Disclaimer

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Momma, he could add extra protein but don't assume he'll need it. Let him see how he feels first and go from there.

akblueyes, no that's not okay. What I have seen on the forum makes me more and more certain those breaks need to be taken.
    Thanks! I'll stay on protocol and try to quite being so impatient.

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, the word it self says I'M POSSIBLE!!

Grammy I am on day 31 of injections (IM). I have been skipping on sundays. The last 2 days I have been STARVING constantly. I wanted to go the entire 40 days but dont know if I am going to be able to handle this hunger. I also have not lost in the last 5 days. I have increased my water and added more protein and dropped apple/melba. Should I stop hcg and start the next phase? Please advise.
    enjoying the journey of finding myself again....

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SubQ
    Good Morning Grammy, today is my first day doing injection, but I feel some pain on my tummy and lasts for 15mins after the shot. I cleaned my tummy with the alcohol wipe and waited it to dry. I then pull out a bit of my fat and squeeze it a few times to relax it. I then pad the shot under my skin and inject slowly. I pulled it out slowly afterwards. Did I do something wrong? Should I try another area like thighs?

I have read some posts about body wash and soap bar. They all contains oil, don't they? What kind of body wash do you use during the protocol? Or recommended? Can I use Johnson's Baby Body Wash?
    Goal Weight: 120lb
    Start Weight: 148.8lb
    Loading: 152lb/+3.2/++3.2
    Week 1: 143/-9/--5.8
    VLCD 8: 141.6/-1.4/--7.2
    VLCD 9: 141.6/-0/--7.2

Weeks left: 6 weeks
    Weekly weight loss goal: 3.6lb

My goal is to lose weight before graduation! 120lb here I go!!!

R/P/M
    Jeanna, your dose is likely too high now. It happens quit often. Skip tomorrow and if you feel better by evening, then that's it for sure. What dose are you on now?

birdee, that's not an uncommon sensation. Nothing to worry about. Most of us don't change soaps.

Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ SQ shots
    Grammy. I am on VLCD10 and have had absolutely NO problems with hunger thus far. Yesteday, I skipped all fruit and had an extra serving of protein. Today I felt hungry upon awakening and was quite shaky by the time my "lunch" rolled around. Do you think I am feeling so hungry and shaky due to skipping my fruit yesteday or do you think I need to adjust my dosage? I have been doing .3 (when mixed with 10ml bac water) injections and have been great. I also skipped day 7 since I am doing a 40 day program. No hunger on my skip day. Thanks.