Popular Pages :

Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    R4 maintenence
    Blog Entries
    No losses today I had added in too many grams calculated for veggies...my bad...also felt constipated last week tried smooth move and it didnt agree with me.... taking natural calm now to try and get things moving(thanks who ever it was that recommended it)

Tomorrow is a new day

hope we all see a little less of ourselves tomorrow
    Always supporting you,

Debi

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Good morning! Waking up this morning and seeing a loss of 2.4 lbs I was shocked. I had been up every 2 hours last night with one of my 2 sick kids or just up feeding the 3rd. Also hubby is out of town working until Friday so no help for me. I did follow protocol so I was not really worried, just didn't think I would drop that much. Looking forward to a day of relaxing and loving on 2 sick kiddos. How the day brings great things to everyone.

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lessofkate View Post
    I tried to change my signature and got the following error message:

BB code size value is too big.

Anyone know what that means?
    was that just for changing what you have under your weight ticker? because the BBcode is what you copy and paste into your signature from lilyslim.
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    Quote Originally Posted by mollys62025 View Post
    Good morning! Waking up this morning and seeing a loss of 2.4 lbs I was shocked. I had been up every 2 hours last night with one of my 2 sick kids or just up feeding the 3rd. Also hubby is out of town working until Friday so no help for me. I did follow protocol so I was not really worried, just didn't think I would drop that much. Looking forward to a day of relaxing and loving on 2 sick kiddos. How the day brings great things to everyone.
    WOW! Congratulations! Such a great release gives me hope! You go girl!
    Heaviest Weight (2011) 163.5
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    Down .5lb. That's okay. Don't want to interfere with releasing more every day? Any suggestions for dinner party tonight? What would YOU order?

Thanks.
    Heaviest Weight (2011) 163.5
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Good morning everyone! I was very happy to see that I had a 2 pound loss this morning! Marvless-I hope you get Your Hcg soon..thats a real bummer. Molly-thats wonderful you lost 2.4 lbs! Tishre-I bet as soon as you "get things moving" you will see a loss (lol). Well everyone have a great day!

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mollys62025 View Post
    Hello to Everyone,
    I'm new the forums but not to HCG. This is R2 for me. My fantastic sister-in-law told me about the forum and has shared some great information during our last round. I am excited to be on another round and doing great.
    yes I am fantastic! LOL bout time you got your buns on here!
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R2/P2/sublingual
    Morning all,

Well, this is my 2nd round and my 2nd time with dosing issues! I skipped my dose last night and lowered it today. Hoping for the best. VLCD10 and down 8.2 but it's been a struggle and I haven't always stuck to protocol. Appears my metabolism is up as even when I eat the wrong stuff I still lost but I want to stay on protocol so I will stabalize when I am done. I started round 1 on .05 sublingual, dropped it to .03 and that worked. On round 2 I started on .03 (it worked before) but I was hungry and craving sugar..so I skipped last night and today did .02 anyone have any thoughts?

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Yay! I got an email from ADC saying that they'd be re-shipping my product soon! In other good news, TOM has left and I was down 1.6 lbs this morning!
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by destinyave View Post
    yes I am fantastic! LOL bout time you got your buns on here!
    You love me...Way to go on your loss!!!!

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    Good morning ladies! Sounds like we're all getting back into the groove again. I lost .8 this morning allowing me to finally move that damn weight ticker!!! I had refused to move it up and now I can finally start moving it down again. Glad to see so many new faces this round. Make sure you do your homework and know what the plan is that we are to follow. I've noticed a lot of variations popping up. Both Dr. simeon's and Kevin Trudeau's plans are easily accessible on the main page of this website. There is a reason for everything that we do or do not eat and drink on this diet.
    Parafluie: I had a dinner out last round and ordered an 8 oz. filet mignon with no butter or oil and a salad with no dressing and lemons on the side. I cut the filet in half when it came and had it boxed right away to avoid temptation. I only ate the lettuce and a few strands of cabbage with lemon and lots of pepper on my salad. I drank lots of water and had hot tea and was completey satisfied. Had a 2 lb. lost the next morning! Good luck!
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    R3 VLCD 5/13/13
    Quote Originally Posted by parafluie View Post
    Down .5lb. That's okay. Don't want to interfere with releasing more every day? Any suggestions for dinner party tonight? What would YOU order?

Thanks.
    I'd fib and say you have a number of food allergies and either get plain grilled or broiled fish or chicken with steamed veggies or sliced tomatoes. It's not all that imaginative but it will be OP for the night.

Maria - sorry again about your shipment. Bummer. I ordered my injection hcg from ADC and it arrived no problem.

Molly - great job on the huge whoosh!!!

Kudos to all of you staying with it!

K
    CELEBRATE ALL THE LOSSES, EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT MEASURED IN POUNDS!
    START: 204 (pre load weight)
    VLCD1: 212!! (POST-LOAD WEIGHT! gasp)
    VLCD9: (((INTERRUPTED DUE TO BAD HCG, HAD TO RE-MIX AND RE-LOAD))))
    PART TWO:
    VLCD1, AFTER RE-LOAD:200 (sigh)
    June 4: 191.5(total 12.5 pounds gone since original pre-load)

Height: 5'10"

Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast