Popular Pages :

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Grammy's January 2012 loaders

R/P/M
    Rd 3 P2 Injections
    such a sad day.... yesterday I was 150.4...couldn't wait to weigh in this morning to finally hit the 140's..... it is my TOM although it hasn't shown up yet and I restart my pill tomorrow.... I am so bloated and the scale says 150.7! 0.3 gain such a sad day....no celebration for me

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Zoe, way to end the round!! Woohoo!!

Molly, per Dr. S "As long as their weight stays within two pounds of the weight reached on the day of the last injection, patients should take no notice of any increase but the moment the scale goes beyond two pounds ..." I read that to mean you only need to do a correction day if you are MORE than 2 lbs above LIW, even if it's just a few ounces. With that said, I do protein days instead of steak days. Here's the menu I follow: B: FFF with 1/2 cup berries & coffee with HWC, L: FFF with 1/2 cup berries, D: big piece of steak and an apple. That's what's worked for me in the past and what I'll do going forward as needed. The weight will come off in 1-2 days. I've tried other types of correction days that are out there, but this one works the best.

Two, I'm sorry you're sad about the gain. I know it's a real bummer, but it's not at all uncommon with this diet. Patience and staying POP will ultimately get you to goal. The following paragraph from P&I has gotten me through many stalls and unexplained gains.

The weight registered by the scale is determined by two processes not necessarily synchronized under the influence of HCG fat is being extracted from the cells, in which it is stored in the fatty tissue. When these cells are empty and therefore serve no purpose the body breaks down the cellular structure and absorbs it, but breaking up of useless cells, connective tissue, blood vessels, etc., may lag behind the process of fat-extraction. When this happens the body appears to replace some of the extracted fat with water which is retained for this purpose. As water is heavier than fat the scales may show no loss of weight, although sucient fat has actually been consumed to make up for the deficit in the 500-Calorie diet. When then such tissue is finally broken down, the water is liberated and there is a sudden flood of urine and a marked loss of weight. This simple interpretation of what is really an extremely complex mechanism is the one we give those patients who want to know why it is that on certain days they do not lose, though they have committed no dietary error.

Destiny, I hope you feel better soon

AFM, I was up +0.3 lbs today. Of course I was dissappointed but I've been POP and know it's just my depleted fat cells filling up with water and getting ready to whooosh! This is where it really helps that hubby & I are doing this together because he had a gain as well. Boy these final pounds are really making me work hard for them! Stay calm & carry on
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R5/P2/RxhCG
    Stress and HCG protocol do NOT go well together!!!
    I had 6 near strangers move into my basement, they brought Flu to my family, A major family reunion/Wedding, a loss of a long time family friend, Valentines Day, and our business celebration of reaching a major Milestone all consipred to leave me up by nearly 4 lbs I just found out today that my RxHCG has finally made it out of customs so it should be here early next week! I'm 2 full weeks into P3, So I'll continue P3 next week for 3 weeks. I'm not sure, though if I can start R3 after that or do I need to wait the full 8 weeks?? I'm guessing that a 2 week interuption would be too long to simply restart. I haven't been as clean as I should so I know I'm fully the reason for the gains, Like I said stress isn't good. My house guests will be here for at least 2 more weeks and maybe 4. I'm sorry to be such a downer, but my heart is sad b/c I had such a great R1 and have had nothing but struggles in R2. I'm really proud of all the hard work you all are doing!! I'm thrilled at all the things that have happened to reinforce you all on your journey. I just seem to be on an unplanned detour, but I'm still better off than I was at 220! I'd just rather be able to say I lost 40 not 35.
    Thanks for being there and letting me vent, You may now resume your regularly scheduled weight loss
    I can do All Things through Christ who strengthens me!

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    Beloved - 35 lbs. is amazing and you need to focus on your accomplishment! Don't beat yourself up as life is nothng but ups and downs and we need to be proud of ourselves. I think we are so use to beating ourselves up it becomes natural. Try not to let your guests keep you from your goal.
    Maria - I still keep thinking about the size 6!
    150 - Great loss today!!!
    Destiny - So sorry you're sick. Hope your rest today will make it a better day tomorrow.
    Molly - Congrats on not breaking the bed! I totally understan. My granddaughter is finally able to put her arms all the way around me!!! First time ever! Don't trip about the 2 lbs. TOM can be brutal. Just keep POP and you'll be fine. I know it took me some time for my weight to stabilize last round.
    Zoe - Great finish to Ph2!!!
    Two - Look at it as a lesson in patience...The weight will come off!
    AFM - Lost my Valentines gain and I'm back .2 below LDW
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    Beloved--you are right-stress is a monster...try to stay positive and not focus on things that you can't control/fix. You are BELOVED BY HIM, and He will give you the peace you need to get through this. I think you ought to wait 8 weeks between R2 and R3. By then maybe your house will be back to 'normal' and you mayeven lose a few more pounds in P3/P4. Whether it's 35 or 40 pounds...it's just a number. Give yourself a big hug from all of us, and vent anytime!

Maria- I agree with you on the protien days, seem to work well for me too...just good clean eating will loosen up those pounds.

Molly--see above! Give it a day or two..it'll stabilize.

Zoe-strong finish, or a great start for P3!

Just noticed TOM is missing in action...Seems like he was here back on w2 of P3 so that was about 6 weeks ago...humm..good riddence?? Can't say I'd miss TOM if he NEVER came back!

Anyway-- Got back down to those 150s, barely. A few more days and I should be back to LDW.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday weigh in!
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    R4/P2 SubQ Injection
    Blog Entries
    I'm up again this morning..well over my LDW.. So time to get my head back in the game and correct. Steak/protein day it is.

My mom is kind enough to take Elliott and Annie this morning for a few hours. YAY...a break. So I will run a few errands and back home with the baby to get some stuff done around the house today. I need to keep busy and distract my mind...also need to check my emotional eating baggage again. A day or 2 not focused on food should do it.

I know the gain can be attributed to a couple of things...TOM...meds...stress...emotional eating...excess salt..still no excuse here. I need to pony up and change the bad back into good before I regress.

I will check in later. Happy Sunday!

Starting Round 4 9-29-12
    Pre-Load Weight 203.0
    Ended Round 4 10-27-12 -10lbs

Move into R4/P3 10-28-12

Good Morning..
    .6 loss still on TOM and did detox yesterday....last time i did it the laxative effect kicked in like a day later...i realized that after...

I couldnt avoid this due to scheduling but i have like 70 people coming to dinner at my house today...YIKEs its gonna be a tough one...since i am hosting i usually never eat until everyone leaves..when its large amounts of people...but usually a persob or two insist o joining..i will just have to pick the meat and eat.....

Ooh and i have so many carbs and yummy desserts in line....
    Hopefully i can pull this through... Since today is my last shot...but it looks like i have enough in the vial for tomorrow
    So i am going to take it.
    VLCD1: 170.6 post load

R/P/M
    Rd 3 P2 Injections
    I did it!! 149.5 this morning with a 1.2lbs loss - I have been so bloated from TOM - yuck - hopefully we are back on a downward trend from now on Thanks for the encouragement and all the info

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Jasmine ~ here's happy, enjoy-the-fun-don't-stress-the-food thoughts coming your way for today. You are doing GREAT and will breeze through this challenge like nothing!

Maria ~ thanks for being my finish line buddy!!!! This morning I as making DH some french toast for bfast and just wanted to eat a cube of butter. I cannot wait to get back to my fats (and neither can my skin : ) BTW: I'm opening up a "it's your problem, not mine" file CABINET!

Tulsa ~ so happy to see you again!!!! Hope you had a great Valentine's Re-do. I'm sure the uptick is just residual due to being sick and you'll be down again in a couple days of clean eating.

Destiny ~ I checked out the adrenal fatigue and am sure I don't have that. I don't think I have the leaky gut thing either. As for supps, I take a BUNCH but have since I had gastric bypass. I'm working on bringing the numbers up to optimal, though they are all within range right now. I'm still planning on using the LR for an extended (like 6 months or so) P3, but am not sure I want to commit to a paleo eating style for the rest of my life. I do know I am not going to introduce dairy (outside of HWC and butter) for several months and then watch it carefully for sensitivity because I think that may have been the culprit in my R3P4 failure this last time.

As for the CO, I hope that get resolved soon. I hope it's kicking the candida that's causing this for you and once that's gone, CO will be fine.

Raspberry crack here I come!!!!

Zoe ~ you're almost done with the "longest 3 days" and on to all the lovely (slowly added, of course) P3 foods! I agree with you, though, we need to embrace the change even if it is not exactly what we think it should be (ie new computer issues : ) My 55-pound less body doesn't look like I hoped it would (where DID those thighs come from?!) but I love all the changes in it and look forward to working to make it strong and healthy! Also, a HUGE congratulations on the horseback riding. I had a mustang pinto for several years and rode her when I was 300 pounds, but she was sure happier with me being under 200 for sure! : 0

twoboys... ~ I feel your pain, GF! Just keep eating POP and it WILL happen! Since I started composing this lllllooooonnnnnnnggggg response, I see you made it - WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Cin ~ Good for you, recovering from Vday, no problem. Look at how far you've come, under 200, what an accomplishment! And to have your precious grandbaby be able to put her arms around you, there is no feeling like that - you go, GF!!!!

150 ~ clean eating and sleeping do wonders, don't they? Way to go!!!! North Carolina ~ I miss my visits there and can't wait to get back to the east coast for a visit to my old haunts. : )

Molly ~ are you doing LR for your P3? If so, the emphasis is less of weight and more on recovering our health. That being said, I would definitely do a protein day followed by several POP days and see where you shake out from there. Don't let these old habits hijack your great accomplishments. Bad eating habit just are not worth the personal satisfaction of having achieved what you have achieved. You WILL win!!!!

Beloved ~ lots of stressors for you, for sure! I'm not positive because I've never done a PI, but I think two-weeks is the outside parameter of a PI so you COULD just restart P2 when you're hcg gets there. And you're right, you are WAY better off than you were at 220. You know the Source of peace and we're here for you if you need to sound off and bring your cortisol down a tad. : )

AFM: (bet you thought I'd never get here, right : ) yesterday I was up .5 to 149 and this morning down to 147.5. Four and half to go to goal. I have to pinch myself, it is so hard to believe. My last drop day is February 29th, so the race is on.

I do have to share a major non-weight victory, though. My hubby has worn size 30/0 Levi's bootcut 517s (that's the ONLY pants he wears) since we were married 21 years ago. My secret goal has been to be able to wear a pair of his jeans. Friday night I could get them on, buttoned and zipped. Probably couldn't have sat down, but on and zipped. Hole E Cow!!!!!
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HhCG drops
    Good morning gals! Up .8 over LDW so still within range. It's always amazing to me to watch my body react to new foods! Happy POP day to all!
    Cindy

R1 9/2/11 Lost 29.8 lbs. (208.2 LDW)
    R2 12/31/11 Lost 26.4 lbs. (192.0 LDW)

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    Afternoon all!

Cindy, looks like you're doing good so far in P3. Good for you!

Kate, we are both so close to goal!! My LIW will likely be 2/29 as well. I'm really happy to have you as a finish line buddy. I could extend another week since I did skip days, but mentally it'll be hard enough to get through the next 10 days. You'd think it would be easier being closer to goal, but lossess slow down and physically you're already looking pretty good and some of the urgency is gone.

Two, yay for losses today!

Whitejasmine, I'm sending you super strong goal seeking powers to help you get through your party today!! Nothing will taste as good as getting to goal will feel.

Molly, I know how important your goals are to you and that you have what it takes to get back on track. I'm so grateful for all the P3'ers sticking around and sharing their ups & downs. I'll be there before I know it and feel better knowing this support will be here.

Under150, you're doing great getting back down to LDW. Way to stick with it!

AFM, after my .4 gain yesterday, I was down .6 today. I sure needed to see a loss. Yesterday was really tough for me. Not just because the losses have slowed down so much, but I just felt finished with this diet, deprived and unsettled. All I could think about was all the food and fun I was missing. Yes, I fell into "poor me" mode. But I worked through it by going to TJ Maxx and trying on clothes. It was a major moral booster and got me out of my negative mood. I now know without a doubt I can go into a store and pick a pair of size 8 pants off the rack and they'll fit. Even better, most size 6's also fit me. Everything is moving along as it should and I just need to stay strong and keep doing what works, not just in P2 but forever. Some days will be easier than others, but that's life and I'd rather be fit & healthy and have to follow a certain diet than eat whatever the heck I want and feel & look like crap. Nuff said
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    LM (Lifetime Maintenance)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marvless View Post
    AFM, after my .4 gain yesterday, I was down .6 today. I sure needed to see a loss. Yesterday was really tough for me. Not just because the losses have slowed down so much, but I just felt finished with this diet, deprived and unsettled. All I could think about was all the food and fun I was missing. Yes, I fell into "poor me" mode. But I worked through it by going to TJ Maxx and trying on clothes. It was a major moral booster and got me out of my negative mood. I now know without a doubt I can go into a store and pick a pair of size 8 pants off the rack and they'll fit. Even better, most size 6's also fit me. Everything is moving along as it should and I just need to stay strong and keep doing what works, not just in P2 but forever. Some days will be easier than others, but that's life and I'd rather be fit & healthy and have to follow a certain diet than eat whatever the heck I want and feel & look like crap. Nuff said
    Maria - I SO get what you're saying. I keep telling myself "only 5 more pounds and only 10 more days" because I'm very comfortable where I am, I'm wearing size 8's, which was my goal, and I can put on my hubby's jeans. The only thing left is The Number, and frankly that is getting less of an incentive. I still plan on going the 10 days and pushing for goal, it's just not as important. Like you said, it's the maintenance now. : )
    lessofkate

02.03.11 ~ SW: 205.0 || 4 Rounds || 03.01.12 ~ LDW: 145.0
    60 pounds & 54.37 inches released

Lifetime maintenance eating primally.

SSG: To maintain my weight in manner so that food becomes a non-issue in my life.

"Love's not someplace that we fall, it's something that we do." Clint Black

Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast