Popular Pages :

Page 188 of 422 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 2,245 to 2,256 of 5059

Thread: Grammy's Super Secret Goal Seekers

R/P/M
    R5/P2/RxhCG
    Debykaye—I was up your way a few years ago. Simply beautiful country!!! Slightly jealous since I love the ocean and miss it living here in CO. Yes, I am loving having my daughter here. I’m having to share her with an anime convention and some of her friends though. I kinda hate that but I’ll get over it.

Maria—Loved the story about your pants!! I hope hubby enjoyed his shopping day!

Zoe—Yes , I know one of those tough old ladies!! I hope grandson enjoyed his visit with his great grandma. Help him make a memory with her.

Linda—the recipe sounds great. Can you post it or a link here? That would be great for when I get to P3 in 4 weeks.

Mom2R&B—I will often bounce a day or 2 before a big whoosh. It is also a sign of TOM or of inflammation from some source. Could that be the case with you?

AFM—I’m having fun having my girl home. It is a bit of a pain to have to remember to make and take my food when we are out running errands and Hubby wants to take her out to eat to celebrate.
    I have a question though. This is my 2nd day with real hunger. I thought yesterday was just a fluke since I took my shot about an hour early because we were going to be at the airport getting my daughter. My stomach is growling! I’ve never had that happen before. I just finished dinner and I could have eaten a 2nd dinner! I’m hungry from the time I wake till I go to bed. I’ve had a gallon and a half of water today just trying to keep POP. I haven’t cheated at all(so far) but I’m feeling like Mom2R&B—that I could binge and damn the consequences!! (I know mom was bummed though) I even added a melba tonight in an attempt to ease the hunger. Help!! I’m sure it’s a dosing issue and Sunday is my planned skip day. Should I skip early to figure out the dose? Go up since I’m hungry in the a.m. too or go down to .20 from .23 tomorrow? I am down .8lbs today though!! 19.4 lbs left to reach my round goal. 4.4 to VFT I just don’t want to be hungry anymore!!
    I can do All Things through Christ who strengthens me!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/subq
    Quote Originally Posted by belovedbyHim View Post
    Debykaye—I was up your way a few years ago. Simply beautiful country!!! Slightly jealous since I love the ocean and miss it living here in CO. Yes, I am loving having my daughter here. I’m having to share her with an anime convention and some of her friends though. I kinda hate that but I’ll get over it.

Maria—Loved the story about your pants!! I hope hubby enjoyed his shopping day!

Zoe—Yes , I know one of those tough old ladies!! I hope grandson enjoyed his visit with his great grandma. Help him make a memory with her.

Linda—the recipe sounds great. Can you post it or a link here? That would be great for when I get to P3 in 4 weeks.

Mom2R&B—I will often bounce a day or 2 before a big whoosh. It is also a sign of TOM or of inflammation from some source. Could that be the case with you?

AFM—I’m having fun having my girl home. It is a bit of a pain to have to remember to make and take my food when we are out running errands and Hubby wants to take her out to eat to celebrate.
    I have a question though. This is my 2nd day with real hunger. I thought yesterday was just a fluke since I took my shot about an hour early because we were going to be at the airport getting my daughter. My stomach is growling! I’ve never had that happen before. I just finished dinner and I could have eaten a 2nd dinner! I’m hungry from the time I wake till I go to bed. I’ve had a gallon and a half of water today just trying to keep POP. I haven’t cheated at all(so far) but I’m feeling like Mom2R&B—that I could binge and damn the consequences!! (I know mom was bummed though) I even added a melba tonight in an attempt to ease the hunger. Help!! I’m sure it’s a dosing issue and Sunday is my planned skip day. Should I skip early to figure out the dose? Go up since I’m hungry in the a.m. too or go down to .20 from .23 tomorrow? I am down .8lbs today though!! 19.4 lbs left to reach my round goal. 4.4 to VFT I just don’t want to be hungry anymore!!
    If I was you I would skip now and see how I feel. If you feel better yea you need to lower your dose. Maybe go on grammys thread and ask her she is the best DON'T cheat, the results will last longer than you think, and you will be kicking your self like I have been doing. Sure does sound like your dose is off.

Zoe~ yep I live 1/2 hour from the ocean and wait tables in Cannon Beach, something funny, I never go to the beach hardly at all.
    My home is 22 miles east of Seaside and it is beautiful here, green and wonderful. My DH and I are going to go to the beach and take the dogs, we have 2 standard poodles and a maltalhasashitsapoo, now that is a mouth full.

Got home early tonight, so had my dinner at 10:30. DH said we have a dinner party to go to tomorrow night. I don't want to go I have been doing good and just don't want to be put to test again. They are doing fried clams. Guess I will have to tell you about how things go tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Hi girls,

It's been a crazy week here, so I haven't checked in like I should. Going strong, although I have been in a bit of a stall most of the week, after killer losses the first few days. Not too worried, though. My hope is to see 4lbs gone by this time next week, but we'll see.

We are heading out for an adults only adventure! So excited! Charter fishing (hope I catch some walleye!) and then camping at my sister's place in the north woods. My plan is to have lunch before we go, and pack dinner and snacks (apples) for the rest of the day/morning. We should be home around 1 or so tomorrow, so I'll just have lunch when I return.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    ~Fatty

R/P/M
    R5/P2/subq
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Hi girls,

It's been a crazy week here, so I haven't checked in like I should. Going strong, although I have been in a bit of a stall most of the week, after killer losses the first few days. Not too worried, though. My hope is to see 4lbs gone by this time next week, but we'll see.

We are heading out for an adults only adventure! So excited! Charter fishing (hope I catch some walleye!) and then camping at my sister's place in the north woods. My plan is to have lunch before we go, and pack dinner and snacks (apples) for the rest of the day/morning. We should be home around 1 or so tomorrow, so I'll just have lunch when I return.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    ~Fatty

Fatty~I love fishing, mostly stream fishing but once in a while we get to go to the mouth of the Columbia and fish on a boat. Hope you catch a whopper!!

Well not sure what I did wrong but I gained .5lbs worked till 10:30 so ate late dinner. Could be water gain, I have been getting charley horses lately and tried a sugar free electrolites in my water, didn't check the sodium content. Oh well still feel skinnier. DH said he need to measure me again, that always turns into something fun
    Wish you all a happy weekend and hope you all get to do your favorite activities

R/P/M
    maintenance
    Blog Entries
    Beloved, I’m glad you’re having fun w/your daughter! That has to be a challenge taking your food while y’all go out to eat. I hope your hunger has gone away. It is NOT FUN to be hungry on this diet.

Debykaye, how was your dinner party? I had problems with muscle cramps in my legs during my first two rounds and taking magnesium and potassium twice a day really helped.

Fatty, Sorry you’ve had a stall week. Typical, but still frustrating! I hope you see that 4# gone next week, too. Did you catch anything fishing?

AFM: I was down .8 today. My scale is messed up, though. I ordered the one Zoe got that Grammy linked to, it should be here Tuesday. Though I'm not excited about changing scales mid-round. Also, I’m hungry again. Grammy says this is very strange. I agree. I’m pretty annoyed with this process this time around. We went to my nephew’s birthday party this evening and I was so hungry, weak, and dizzy that I fixed a small plate of completely unapproved foods. Sigh. IDK what’s wrong with me or my drops but oh my word, this has been really hard.
    Jo

Round 1 Oct-Nov 2011, lost 17.5#
    Round 2 14.5# lost
    Round 3 14# lost LDW 131.8

R/P/M
    R4 RX INJ
    Blog Entries
    Well HOLY BUCKETS!!! I am down 3.8 lbs this am!!! For me that is completely unheard of! ( / ) ( | ) ( \ ) doing the booty dance!!! So happy to see the 140's on the scale!
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice....Wayne Dyer

R/P/M
    R5/P2/subq
    Quote Originally Posted by destinyave View Post
    Well HOLY BUCKETS!!! I am down 3.8 lbs this am!!! For me that is completely unheard of! ( / ) ( | ) ( \ ) doing the booty dance!!! So happy to see the 140's on the scale!
    HOLLY SMOKES I would be doing a booty dance too. Good for you and now your so close to your goal. I love looking at how well people have been doing, did you start out at 215lbs on your 1st round? Now you are in your 140s. You inspire me.

I am down this morning also .8 and I'm happy for that. Went to the dinner party last night and had lots of fun. Ate salad and had a glass of wine also lots of good conversation.
    Debykaye

R/P/M
    P3 / GOAL!
    Blog Entries
    HOLY P3 GUACAMOLE!!! LOL! That's an amazing loss Destiny!

I hope the rest of you in P2 saw losses today!

AFM, today (taking my weight after falling back to sleep) I weighed in at 127. That's up .7 after going off plan on Friday for hubby's birthday dinner. It looks like tomorrow will be my last injection. I'm hoping for another loss, but if that doesn't happen I'm okay where I am. It's nice to know that next week at this time I'll be eating P3 foods. There will be NO cheating for me. I want this loss to stick for good this time. I'm off to do my Costco run for the week. Since my last round I've learned that I'm sensitive to a lot of foods I had been eating regularly (dairy, whey protein, almonds). My grocery list for P3 doesn't look all that different from P2. Oh well, at least I know what I'm dealing with and will have a better chance at stabilzing. I'm okay with eggs so I'm lookng forward to breakfast of bacon & eggs.
    Maria ~ GOAL!!!
    5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

R/P/M
    R5/SubQ/Mntnce
    Here is the link to the recipe for homemade ranch dressing. http://www.thecraftyblogstalker.com/...ch-recipe.html
    Note that it is all spices, so use it in P2 mixed with ACV, water and stevia. In P2, go for it.
    Looks like we have challenges, joys, concern and mystery among us. That's life, I guess.DON'T GIE UP! HANG TOUGH!
    I wore a new outfit to church today and got lots of positive feedback. Felt good. I'm closing in on VFT and can't wait. It struck me today how awesome it would be if we could inject hcg into he body area where we wanted to see immediate loss. For me, I'd shoot the thighs!
    Today I'm grateful for apples being in season. They taste so much better when they haven't been on a ship or in storage for months. Ymmm. Nonetheless, I am dreaming of double cheeseburgers!
    Wishing you all a good day. Hang tough and do the deal!
    R1 Oct. 1, 2010 R5 Start Sep. 2, 2012
    Wk 1 - 9.0
    Wk 2 - 4.6
    Wk 3 - 3.2
    Wk 4 - 4.2

R/P/M
    R5/P2/RxhCG
    I posted this to Ask Grammy but since she is leaving for a conference I thought I'd ask for advice here too. I started at .30 that was too high so on Grammy's advice I lowered. I had been on .23 cc. I was fine when I lowered last week for about 3 days but I slowly became ravenous. Sunday was my skip day. I have been fairly hungry all day. Should I go back up to .25 or lower to .20? I'm sorry to be so helpless but I just get so confused. Thank you for your time.
    I can do All Things through Christ who strengthens me!

Indeed, that's awesome Maria! I feel happy for you!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/subq
    Quote Originally Posted by belovedbyHim View Post
    I posted this to Ask Grammy but since she is leaving for a conference I thought I'd ask for advice here too. I started at .30 that was too high so on Grammy's advice I lowered. I had been on .23 cc. I was fine when I lowered last week for about 3 days but I slowly became ravenous. Sunday was my skip day. I have been fairly hungry all day. Should I go back up to .25 or lower to .20? I'm sorry to be so helpless but I just get so confused. Thank you for your time.
    If you are hungry on a skip day you need to raise your dose. If you feel better on a skip day you need to lower your dose. So I would say try going higher to the .25 I found my sweet spot at .33 I still have cravings at times but no real hunger. It took me time to find the sweet spot and I found it with help from this thread.
    Debykaye