Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 234 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: P3 Questions

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal

P3 Questions

This is where we can talk about P3, recipes, etc.

Are sweet potatoes okay in P3?

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    No, darn it! I love them too.

R/P/M
    lost count!!!!
    Blog Entries
    another Good Thread to have started; Thanks Granny!

R/P/M
    R5/P2/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    YAY!! More Grammy threads. We needed more Grammy threads!

Thanks Wispie. xoxoxo
    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

R/P/M
    R3P3 Rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Grammy, are olives P3 friendly? I'm guessing yes...but...?
    fashion your life as a garland of beautiful deeds~buddha

R2P3 09/07/10 LDW 167.2; started R3P2 01/11/10 load day 1; highest load weight 176.8. LDW 02/09 158.6
    I. Love. Bacon.
    For first time iHerb.com orders use code BEK202 and save $5!
    Italy Pictures!!!
    GO BUTLER! Who let the Dawgs out?

R/P/M
    R5/P2/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    I was just reading up on Trudeau's diet and was curious about the cleansing stuff he recommends. He recommends it in P3, which is interesting... I've only heard it mentioned for P1. Anyway, I've never done any type of cleanse or detox. I'm thinking maybe my body just isn't working right and I need to help it out. He says to a colon cleanse, liver cleanse, heavy metal cleanse, and parasite cleanse. I've searched for recommendations on what to buy and found these:
    Cleanse Max
    OptiCleanse Plus original flavor by Xymogen
    Whole Body Cleanse
    Does anyone have any experience with any of these or have any other recommendations?
    I read that the liver cleanse is basically starving for 2 days and I can't see that being a good idea for my poor confused hypothalamus at this point, so I'm going to skip that. lol Maybe I shouldn't do any of it, it's just really hard to not do anything when I'm feeling myself being flushed down the proverbial toilet.

I haven't decided NOT to do a steak day to day after all. I'm not hungry, so I could do one pretty easily. It's not that the steak days are hard for me, it's more than I feel I should be eating a normal P3 diet... that a normal P3 diet is what's best for me. *chatter chatter*

Blog Entries
    Well, did a protein day yesterday and had only ribs w/no bbq sauce and a protein shake. Lost almost 2lbs, but still .1 over the 2 lb limit. P4 starts tomorrow and I really am going to take adding things slowly, and not add that much since heading into P2 again in 3 weeks.

QUESTION: If you don't seem particularly stable in P3 - lots of ups and downs all the way through, can you still move on or do you have to hang out here until you seem stable over an extended period?
    - KBJ - taking it one day, one hour, one breath at at time...

R/P/M
    R2/P2/subq
    kbj - I would take it real slow in to P4. I am not sure that you really need to add new things without stabilizing. I will be curious to see what Grammy tells you. It is my plan not to add in many new items as I will be doing another round. It seems to be counter productive and I am so pleased with the foods on P3. The only thing I might try is pumpkin and the squashes. I do miss those.
    Weight Loss Calculators and Diet Tools at Weight Loss Center

R2P2
    Neecy

R/P/M
    lost count!!!!
    Blog Entries
    I meant to Thank Grammy not Granny; oh my I was tired last night; sorry!!!!

Thanks for starting this thread Grammy!

I am wondering where I can read more information on P3. I don't recall seeing much about it in P and I. I am still in P2, but want to be prepared.

Thanks!

I call it Hippy-chic Lbrace0317's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zami View Post
    I was just reading up on Trudeau's diet and was curious about the cleansing stuff he recommends. He recommends it in P3, which is interesting... I've only heard it mentioned for P1. Anyway, I've never done any type of cleanse or detox. I'm thinking maybe my body just isn't working right and I need to help it out. He says to a colon cleanse, liver cleanse, heavy metal cleanse, and parasite cleanse. I've searched for recommendations on what to buy and found these:
    Cleanse Max
    OptiCleanse Plus original flavor by Xymogen
    Whole Body Cleanse
    Does anyone have any experience with any of these or have any other recommendations?
    I read that the liver cleanse is basically starving for 2 days and I can't see that being a good idea for my poor confused hypothalamus at this point, so I'm going to skip that. lol Maybe I shouldn't do any of it, it's just really hard to not do anything when I'm feeling myself being flushed down the proverbial toilet.

I haven't decided NOT to do a steak day to day after all. I'm not hungry, so I could do one pretty easily. It's not that the steak days are hard for me, it's more than I feel I should be eating a normal P3 diet... that a normal P3 diet is what's best for me. *chatter chatter*

ive been reading a bit about coffee enemas and i was thinking of giving it a go... no pun intended.. i just don't know where to start.
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

Page 1 of 234 1231151101 ... LastLast