Popular Pages :


Page 351 of 351 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351
Results 4,201 to 4,212 of 4212

Thread: Aussie HCGers

  1. #4201
    Administrator hcgdietinfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    509
    Blog Entries
    4
    bump
    Official HCG Diet Info Team. (Sometimes Jen, the Founder of HDI. (https://hcgdietinfo.com/category/jens-hcg-diet-blog/)

    HUNGRY ON THE HCG DIET? READ THIS:
    http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...ase-read-27902

    WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online
    Disclaimer: I am the administrator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  2. #4202
    Thread merge? Shame it's not very active.
    Where are all the Australians?

  3. #4203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    R/P/M
    R4/P2 Frequency Apps Drops hhcg
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMarvel View Post
    Thread merge? Shame it's not very active.
    Where are all the Australians?
    Hi! I'm not from Australia but I have a few friends who are. One day I hope to visit. How are you doing? Are you in the middle of a round?
    Hi everyone. I'm new here but not new to hcg. Please feel free to send me a message and say hi. I love to talk to people and share success stories! I'm hear to learn and encourage people! I've lost 30 pounds and I'm currently using Homeopathic Hcg. This has changed my life.

  4. #4204
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Hi everyone. How are you doing on your rounds?

  5. #4205
    I'm from Australia and will be starting in two weeks 😃

  6. #4206
    Is there Any Aussies on this forum?

  7. #4207
    I am starting tomorrow. Does any other Aussie or anyone would like to chat?

  8. #4208
    Hi,

    Im in Australia and I m looking for a diet support buddy. Im looking to start a whatsapp support great. Is anyone game? PM me if you are.

  9. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliya View Post
    Hi,

    Im in Australia and I m looking for a diet support buddy. Im looking to start a whatsapp support great. Is anyone game? PM me if you are.
    Hi! Great you are doing hcg. Good luck to you!! I hope you found some people for diet support. I know this thread used to be booming, now it's slower. Hopefully people will start posting again.
    Have questions or need support from us? Come visit http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f37/frequency-apps-support-69577/


    If you would like to order: http://www.frequencyapps.com/#a_aid=HDI

  10. #4210
    Aliya,
    I started VLC diet today 7/30/17. I did HCG back 2010 3 rounds got down to 110 lbs...too small really. I gained back to a size 2-4 from 0-1. I then went on Brady building diet. I did really on that also, but my mom was diagnosed with cancer, and I was her caregiver. That was the hardest thing I have ever done. She passed away, and I have totally lacked the desire to eat right, workout or anything. I'm trying to start again, now. I would love to give and receive during the VLC portion of the diet.

  11. #4211
    Quote Originally Posted by Lero View Post
    Aliya,
    I started VLC diet today 7/30/17. I did HCG back 2010 3 rounds got down to 110 lbs...too small really. I gained back to a size 2-4 from 0-1. I then went on Brady building diet. I did really on that also, but my mom was diagnosed with cancer, and I was her caregiver. That was the hardest thing I have ever done. She passed away, and I have totally lacked the desire to eat right, workout or anything. I'm trying to start again, now. I would love to give and receive during the VLC portion of the diet.
    So sorry to hear about your mom. You will be blessed for taking care of her. Good you are here and reaching out to people. We are here for you! Sending love...
    Have questions or need support from us? Come visit http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f37/frequency-apps-support-69577/


    If you would like to order: http://www.frequencyapps.com/#a_aid=HDI

  12. #4212
    Is this still active? Can anyone recommend where they got hcg from?

    Thanks...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •