Popular Pages :

Page 125 of 446 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,489 to 1,500 of 5346

Thread: Celeste Drops (pure) Users, let's chat, compare & support!

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Ugh! No loss this morning. So that's a no loss, -.2, and no loss three days in a row. And I know that this happens because the body is catching up and reshaping, etc. But I'm writing this for the newbies to see that IT DOES HAPPEN, no matter if you followed protocol all the time or not. In fact, I did everything exact yesterday, even weighed my chicken for dinner (usually I just eyeball it). So, here's what I did yesterday (and it has resulted in a loss in the past):
    Breakfast - coffee with 1tbsp Lactaid nonfat milk, 27oz water
    Noon - 1 Jazz apple and 1 cup of chai green tea with vanilla stevia; 27oz water
    Lunch (3:30pm - I had court so I had to eat late) - 4 eggs (one whole hard-boiled, three hard-boiled whites) and 4 8" celery sticks sprinkled with a little sea salt; 27oz water, and a cup of organic green tea with lemon stevia
    Dinner - Morrocan Lemon chicken from the HCG Gourmet Cookbook (minus the saffron; didn't have it so I added Mrs. Dash salt-free lemon pepper seasoning) and asparagus; green tea and 27oz water.

I never eat the grissini and I left out my second fruit mostly because I forgot to eat it, but was also full after dinner.

So, I have about 10 days left and really want to lose atleast 5 more pounds. Here's to hoping!
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

Morning all! I'm down about 2.5lbs this morning. This loss doesn't feel as exciting as a normal 2.5lb loss since I'm still up and know that most of the weight is water (drank 3 liters of water - so thirsty!!)

Thanks for all the recommendations for scales! I went to Target and got a great one... it does have a downfall, it says I'm ~1lb more than the other scale. I knew I liked that other scale... Anyway, I've been trying to update my ticker to reflect the weight on the new scale... does anyone else have problems with the TicketFactory site?

Paula - I stayed home to watch the game too. I didn't want to be tempted by any snacks whatsoever!

Lawgal & all - as a newbie, I love reading about everyone's experience. It definitely helps me relax and take this diet one day at a time. Thank you.
    Good luck everyone! -sami

R1P1: +3
    R1P2: -17.5 in 45 days
    VLCD1-23: -12.7
    Interruption: -0L. (2 VLC days w/o hcg + 3 day P3 = no gain = success!)
    VLCD24-45: -4.2 (2 stalls - wine & dessert 1st wknd, TOM the next - then lost focus)
    2VLC:
    R1P3:
    Starting 5/27!
    D1-7[/B]

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgoblue View Post
    Morning all! I'm down about 2.5lbs this morning. This loss doesn't feel as exciting as a normal 2.5lb loss since I'm still up and know that most of the weight is water (drank 3 liters of water - so thirsty!!)

Thanks for all the recommendations for scales! I went to Target and got a great one... it does have a downfall, it says I'm ~1lb more than the other scale. I knew I liked that other scale... Anyway, I've been trying to update my ticker to reflect the weight on the new scale... does anyone else have problems with the TicketFactory site?

Paula - I stayed home to watch the game too. I didn't want to be tempted by any snacks whatsoever!

Lawgal & all - as a newbie, I love reading about everyone's experience. It definitely helps me relax and take this diet one day at a time. Thank you.
    I actually started my ticker with my load weight on VLCD1, but you might just want to create a new one if it's causing you problems....
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    subling. drops R1P1 (starting 12/9/10)
    Good Morning all!
    Well, doing well so far and can't wait to weigh in on Thur. to see how this first week of pellets has gone. Not sure they are as effective as Celeste? Not sure why I feel that way. . .maybe it's b/c I'm already having to play around with the dose. They sure are convenient though and I do like that.

Patty-"STAY OUT OF THE TRASH!" It will always make you gain. Seriously, if it's not the C word, it's not worth it!

mgoblue-way to go! Day one down and on to the next. Stay away from the beer! (Unless of course you mix Miralax in it

Paula-glad you're mixing the miralax in the green tea (but if mixing it in the beer works, who am I to say?) Thanks for posting the bit about the protocol. That ought to help Leasa out. Way cool that there is something that works outside of the Kit Kat bars

Larisse-Thanks for the info on the scales. I may actually go and buy one to update. I'll actually be near a Costco when we move to Billings. Believe it or not, I don't think there is one in a two hundred mile radius right now.

Today actually feels like spring! Yeah! I'm so excited BUT, I also looked at the weather and it appears we will be getting more snow. I'm so over it!!!!!!!!!!!! And Billings. . .OMG! Every day it's been either rain or snow. What are we moving into? We are told that this has been very unusual and that normally they have a very mild winter and spring. I want the norm now! I want my fence now. I want to be able to live in my new house now. Is that asking too much? Okay, just ranting. Hugs to you all! RJ

R/P/M
    Injections/R6

*Sigh*

A piece if a kitcat yesterday, I brownie this morning. I suck at this diet this week. It was so wrong for our inspector to bring in home made brownies to our new store today. I initially told her no thank you and she seemed offended. So when she started to be picky about little things, I picked up the smallest brownie on the plate and started eating it, making sure I told her how yummy it was. I got a 100% but at the expense of 2 pounds probably. And they are probably 400 calories each so I get a single protien today for dinner.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mother of 4, grandmother of 2, military wife since 1989.

R6P2 starting 11-29 @ 143.4

R/P/M
    JUDDD
    Things are moving in the right direction, now. My tummy feels much better & I'm no so bloated! TMI, but this was really getting on my nerves!! I've been so on plan the last 3 days . . . feeling so good again. I hate how food & protocol play with my emotions . . . that's just not right! Grrrr . . . I guess I'm going thru one of the learning experiences that Shuly often talks about.

No more sugar, Ms Leasa!!!! NO MORE . . . U can do this. . .also a learning lesson for you! Things don't always go smoothly, but our eating is something we can control. It's taken me a long time to learn that, but I'm alot further along than I was in November when I started this protocol. Keep ur chin up!!

Mgoblue . . . nice loss, never discount that! Ur 2.5 lbs lighter than u were yesterday!

Larisse . . . enjoy P3! Ur doing great!

Patty . . . thanks for asking about Mom. She's doing great, slow recovery with the stamina, but she looks & feels good. No problem with the dog, only he walks me instead of me walking him!!

Have a great day, Losers!
    ~Paula~

06/09/15 - a new beginning (217.6). . . SLOWLY, but surely!!
    09/30/15 - 20 lbs lost - (197)
    10/13/15 - JUDDD - (197)
    11/01/15 - 190.8
    12/01/15 - 187.0

R/P/M
    R2/P2/WAS subL "Celeste", then HHCG, now Celeste (no diff in results)
    I wanna cry. I'm down 1 full lb today!! 112.6! never ever ever have I been this! made the mistake of getting back on and it was 112.8, but I'd already saved it. I am stunned and flabbergasted. a strong strong strong argument for sticking with it!

Seriously, I've wanted this, but had a hard time believing it was ever possible!
    My BMI is 20.9 now, that is also shocking to me. It was 30.8 less than a year ago.
    I did actually eat some extra halibut yesterday too, but I've been sooo good and it is worth it. Walk away from the temptations!

L, I would not punish yourself by with holding a protein. I think we need the protein and it helps regulate our insulin levels, so eat it. But you could cut out your fruits (or 1 for sure). This is not about calories as much as how our bodies process...ie chemical reactions.

It's been slow, but well worth it!! I'm 5' 1.5" & 49.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/WAS subL "Celeste", then HHCG, now Celeste (no diff in results)
    lawgal, some lemon pepper has additives, have you checked the label?
    but it WILL happen, stick with it, I'm proof!

DT so glad things are moving, so important...and amazing how it makes us feel better!!!

The sunshine sure helps my mood, hope it stays, cause not looking forward to my girl's track meet today in the pouring rain! (like it was yesterday).

work it you guys, really...that momentary weakness can be just momentary...it really can. It passes and your strength will come back!

oh, I did have smooth move tea yesterday too... cause I just didn't want to risk it. I know it's not good to do those really often, but it sure feels worth it now (and it wasn't huge LOL).
    Anyone know how often is ok? At what point will our bodies become dependent on them?

I may actually get out of P2 now at some point LOL...but now I'm even more motivated to stay.

It's been slow, but well worth it!! I'm 5' 1.5" & 49.

R/P/M
    R4/P1
    Paula, yes, my sister is in Phase 4 right now....she is going to do another round the end of April! She lost 22 pounds, I think, I have been reading so much about losses I may be off a couple pounds....but over 20 I am sure is right. She is very excited. She even called me today to tell me she has been eating everything and she is still losing a little here and there...I am very proud of her! She did a great job of sticking to everything, even with BP issues, and thyroid issues, she toughed it out and worked the program!

I don't think anyone was upset over our discussion about doing things on protocol and making adjustments to suit their personal needs. At least I hope not. I don't think anyone ever posts things here to rock the boat or stir things up. I think we are all trying to support and help one another with as much information as possible. So this MAGIC can work! I know I appreciate each and every response I read. Each one educates me a little more and gives me new insight to some of the issues.

So glad your Mama is doing well!

Shuly, YOU ARE GOING TO BE INVISIBLE ONE DAY! LOL You are so tiny now!!! WOW!

To those of you discouraged, we have all been there...just keep pluggin along, one day at a time or even a few hours at a time, some days, and you will get to your goals!! Look around on all of these threads and you will see it DOES HAPPEN!!!

To the losers, YAY! WAY TO GO! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I know my large losses will not continue everyday, but for this first week, I am going to enjoy them! Then most likely I will get back to the normal .5-.8 or less....but that is okay too!

Have a great evening everyone!

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    @shuly... Mrs. Dash is the only one I have found without sugar. Here are the ingredients: onion, spices (all ok), garlic, lemon juice powder, carrot, citric acid, lemon peel, natural lemon flavor, oil of lemon (wasn't sure about this one), turmeric color, chili pepper.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

Hi everybody I was up 1.2 this morning I knew it but hey I'm not upset. Today I was a good girl

Shuly thanks for the *SS KICKING I needed it & your right about the mirror. You know I will tell you I've become lax because I'm not sure I want to loose much more. My clothes are getting big again and I'm tired of hearing from my family, your so skinny. I think I could still lose another 10 but I'm good if I don't I'm just trying to keep on track for my 40 days & then do P-3. Although when I read how little you I'm thinking darn I better keep losing.

My cheat was FF coffee creamer. I haven't needed it all this time but all of a sudden it's like I can't have my coffee without it. Well & the other thing was just plane stupid. It was sugar free & fat free though
    No cheating today & no more I only have until the 11th untli P-3 I can be good for sure. I didn't cheat in my first 2 rounds like this because I had serious weight to lose & I was determined to lose it.

DT happy for you that things are moving along.

Leasa I hate when people bring food & make you feel guilty when you don't eat it. I have a neice like that.

I can't remember what else I read about I'm having a hot-flash so now I'm fustrated check back later.

Hi everyone, I'm in such a great mood about this diet today... I wasn't hungry at all, so I hope this continues throughout my course. It's weird... I'm not physically hungry, but I still have the sensation that I should be eating at random times through the day. I guess I can see how I put on all this weight!

Paula - so glad things are moving!
    RJ - feels like spring here, too - will be great to be outside and hopefully not focusing on eating. Good luck with your pellet week!
    Shuly - Good for you on your new low!! I'm hoping to see numbers like yours on the scale one of these days.

So.. I have questions (per usual).. I want to eat what I am supposed to, but I really wasn't hungry today. Before I realized it, it was 9pm and I was just eating dinner. I do stay up until midnight. though. Is this terrible? If I don't have time to eat all the food and I need to cut something, based on people's comments, it seems I should cut out 1 fruit... I'm already not eating the grissini breadstick... is this correct?

And just to end my paranoia... Pellegrino is okay, right? I hope so... I didn't know until yesterday that I really LOVE it, and it may break my heart to say goodbye to it, lol.

Have a great evening all!
    Good luck everyone! -sami

R1P1: +3
    R1P2: -17.5 in 45 days
    VLCD1-23: -12.7
    Interruption: -0L. (2 VLC days w/o hcg + 3 day P3 = no gain = success!)
    VLCD24-45: -4.2 (2 stalls - wine & dessert 1st wknd, TOM the next - then lost focus)
    2VLC:
    R1P3:
    Starting 5/27!
    D1-7[/B]