Popular Pages :


Page 400 of 490 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450 ... LastLast
Results 4,789 to 4,800 of 5873

Thread: Big Girls Weighing Over 250 Lbs

  1. #4789
    sweetiepie
    Guest
    Cupid, you have already lost so much more than me - so stop whining! Seriously, you are an absolute success story....

    My secret is that I am basically not eating, so I doubt that will make much of a book. I eat one or two moderate meals a day - not consciously, I am just not hungry that much... And I know this is bad, and I know I should feel anorexic, but I don't - I am just trusting my body by now. As for loading - beats me. So far, even when loading crappy, I gained huge amounts of weight. I think I was just in a general downward trend, so that continued... I hope. It might also result in a huge gain tomorrow, you never know... this body is whack.

    And detox bath? I doubt I can fit a bath tub.... dang...

  2. #4790
    Warrior and Wonder Woman Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    R/P/M
    R4
    Posts
    1,094
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidhcg View Post
    Rusty I'm 5'8"...what size are you in at 196! I'm thinking I will be a regular 14 by the time I get there. I'm curious. You're doing an amazing job at this HCG and at keeping us all motivated! Thank you for that! 185-195 is it for me! Forget what conventional wisdom says! I do NOT wanna be a stick! Even a dog wants some meat on the bone! LOL

    Woohoo...Thanks and for me...No I never gain the weight back after detox. I did detox last Wednesday and dropped 4.4. I've been in a stall at that weight since Thursday so I decided to do it again on Monday and I dropped 4lbs this time. I used to do it every Wednesday night. I am going to get back to doing it at least once or twice a week. I stayed in almost an house last night. I was sweating profusely so lots of toxins were coming out. Next time I will grate some fresh ginger in the water. They say that speeds up the process but I havent tried it. Good Luck!
    Because so much of my fat is belly, I am just now coming into a size 16, which for right now is A OK! My upper portion is at a men's medium, and a womans large/XL. I have managed to fit in to a large juniors shirt (Angry Birds) that I found on sale at Walmart! The FIL said, "oh, I thought that you bought that for one of the boys (who are 3 and 5) and was thinking it's going to be a year before they would fit it!" My boys are at 4T and 5T, so that was quite a compliment!

    Yeah, I don't want to get too thin. My hubby likes my losses because of my new found "flexibility" (wink wink, nudge nudge), but he is a chubby chaser at heart. Luckily, he loves me, and is thrilled with how far I have come!

    Now that I can fit in the tub, maybe I will give a detox bath a try! If only I can find the time (7 people and one bathroom, plus two Littles who are always looking for my attention!). What's your formula for your salts and baking soda?
    Starting weight: 261.2
    Day 2:

  3. #4791
    Senior Member Cupidhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Doctor Supervised HCG injections (150 iu)
    Posts
    477
    Detox bath recipes vary. I usually do 2 C baking soda and 2 cups of epsom salt. Shallow warm water and get in. Then add HOT water as hot as I can stand it. Drain some every 15 mins and add more HOT water ONLY to keep the water hot! After about 20 minutes the sweat starts. I stay in about an hour so by the end....I'md renched in sweat!

    Thanks for the size info. The majority of mine weight is thighs and boobs! LOL. In a 16W now but would love a 14 reg. My husband is a chubby chaser as well but he has supported me through this entire journey and is proud of me. He says he can really tell i'm smaller during sex! (WOW!) I told him this morning that I'm going to Dillards and buy a pair of slacks that are size 14 and when I fit in them comfortably...Thats when I'm gonna stop. No matter what the scale says! Then I will maintain for life!

    Ahhhh Sweetie...I love you too. LOL. I like whining...it makes me feel better! LOL.




    Weight Watchers start weight: 360
    Lost: 23.4
    Started R1: 3/7/2012 @336.6lbs
    Started R2: 7/6/2012 @277.4lbs
    Started R3: 10/10/2012 @265.6lbs
    Started R4: 04/16/2013 @ 292.0 lbs

    Lowest Weight: 254lbs (Dec 2012)
    Current Weight: 330lbs

    Please please please...Stay Focused!

  4. #4792
    Senior Member Cupidhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Doctor Supervised HCG injections (150 iu)
    Posts
    477
    New pic... the clinic that I go to has chosen to put me on their corporate website and feature me in their newsletter/magazine! I was thrilled. They took this picture of me last week.



    Before Pic 2009.jpg Oct 2012.jpg


    April 2010 October 2012




    Weight Watchers start weight: 360
    Lost: 23.4
    Started R1: 3/7/2012 @336.6lbs
    Started R2: 7/6/2012 @277.4lbs
    Started R3: 10/10/2012 @265.6lbs
    Started R4: 04/16/2013 @ 292.0 lbs

    Lowest Weight: 254lbs (Dec 2012)
    Current Weight: 330lbs

    Please please please...Stay Focused!

  5. #4793
    Warrior and Wonder Woman Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    R/P/M
    R4
    Posts
    1,094
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidhcg View Post
    Detox bath recipes vary. I usually do 2 C baking soda and 2 cups of epsom salt. Shallow warm water and get in. Then add HOT water as hot as I can stand it. Drain some every 15 mins and add more HOT water ONLY to keep the water hot! After about 20 minutes the sweat starts. I stay in about an hour so by the end....I'md renched in sweat!

    Thanks for the size info. The majority of mine weight is thighs and boobs! LOL. In a 16W now but would love a 14 reg. My husband is a chubby chaser as well but he has supported me through this entire journey and is proud of me. He says he can really tell i'm smaller during sex! (WOW!) I told him this morning that I'm going to Dillards and buy a pair of slacks that are size 14 and when I fit in them comfortably...Thats when I'm gonna stop. No matter what the scale says! Then I will maintain for life!

    Ahhhh Sweetie...I love you too. LOL. I like whining...it makes me feel better! LOL.
    You know what's funny? Dillard's has the best selection of women's sizes! They had the best looking clothes, and no Mu Mu's!
    A 14 is what I am shooting for too (although I will take a 12 if it presents itself!), that's where all the stylish clothes start (or end, depending on where you start).
    Starting weight: 261.2
    Day 2:

  6. #4794
    Senior Member Cupidhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Doctor Supervised HCG injections (150 iu)
    Posts
    477
    Amen Rusty... Now I will take a 12 if it presents itself too! Thanks.




    Weight Watchers start weight: 360
    Lost: 23.4
    Started R1: 3/7/2012 @336.6lbs
    Started R2: 7/6/2012 @277.4lbs
    Started R3: 10/10/2012 @265.6lbs
    Started R4: 04/16/2013 @ 292.0 lbs

    Lowest Weight: 254lbs (Dec 2012)
    Current Weight: 330lbs

    Please please please...Stay Focused!

  7. #4795
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/injections
    Posts
    191
    Blog Entries
    16
    It looks like we are all striving for a 14! I would like to get into a 14 but of course 12 is good too. I am 5 foot 8 inches too but I have a small chest and waist so most of my weight is on my thighs and butt. Right now I have a L top and my bottoms are 16W. I just want to be able to shop in a regular sized clothing store. There are so many more options. When I go into the mall I have maybe 2 stores I can go to..imagine my bank account once I can shop at regular size stores! lol Once I finish my next round I will post a before and after picture not brave enough yet!



    current weight: 193

  8. #4796
    sweetiepie
    Guest
    You can whine, hon - you just gotta realize how far you have come!!!

    I am aiming for a 12, at least... currently at an 18, I think. Which is already crazy thin in my book... But really, not too worried about my final weight - eventually, something will feel and look perfect. In an ideal world, with a tighter belly, dang it.

  9. #4797
    Senior Member cazspice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Patch
    Posts
    209
    Morning all,
    It does seem like size 14 is the perfect place to end up! I have actually thought about sending Lane Bryant a thank you card when I finally cancel my credit card with them...they have been about the only place I have shopped all these years. I am inching my way into a 14 during this P2, but I am already in a regular large top - it is still a little amazing that I can walk into a Gap or H&M or any other store and find something that fits! I am still aiming for 160#, which I think might bring me into a 12 or 10, but we shall see!

    I was talking to a coworker last week about weight and dieting. To me, she is a completely skinny, average height woman, and she told me she weighed 150#. I was shocked! If I had to guess I would have said she weighed 130-135. I think this final leg of the journey for me will need to include an adjustment of what I see/perceive and reality when it comes to size/weight.

    Today is the end of P2W2 and I am down 3.8# for the week - 12.3# of VF so far. Not too shabby after my crazy first week losses. I am still feeling a bit queezy and on the verge of throwing up most of the time, but today I start the lower dose birth control pills so I am hoping my stomach will chill out soon. I think I am definitely going to cut this round short even if just by one patch (3 days) since I planned this round to end the day I leave for a vacation weekend. I figure with as rough a time as I am having I should give my body a few days to adjust to normal eating before I travel. I may just end it as soon as I hit that 10% loss goal, but I know it would be hard to quit if I am seeing good losses. My boyfriend has discovered spaghetti squash on his Whole 30, and it is painful to watch him eat the squash with marinara and sausage. Uhg...note to self - "dieting" at the same time with someone who is starting Paleo is painful. I keep looking at his food thinking, "I could be losing weight eating what he's eating!"

    Caz
    Round 1 Mar 19 - May 3, 2012
    Start: 285 LPW: 249.6 Lost: 35.4#

    Round 2 Jul 7 - Aug 7, 2012
    Start: 235.3 LPW: 206.8 Lost: 28.5#

    Round 3 Oct 8 - Nov 8, 2012
    Start: 205.9 LPW: Lost:

  10. #4798
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Antioch, Ca
    R/P/M
    R2/P2 RX Injections
    Posts
    155
    Morning Ladies! Thank you for the warm welcome!

    My goal size is also a 14. I think the last time I was that size I was in high school. I am 5'11 and cannot picture myself any thinner. Altho if I can get to a 12 I will take it.

    Rusty, I noticed that you do extremely long rounds. Would you mind telling me how that works or pointing me in the right direction with a website. I have so much to loose I might be interested but worried about HCG immunity.




    Start weight 332.3 Current weight 261.4
    Round 1 -37.5
    Round 2 -32.1

  11. #4799
    Warrior and Wonder Woman Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    R/P/M
    R4
    Posts
    1,094
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by KTDid View Post
    Morning Ladies! Thank you for the warm welcome!

    My goal size is also a 14. I think the last time I was that size I was in high school. I am 5'11 and cannot picture myself any thinner. Altho if I can get to a 12 I will take it.

    Rusty, I noticed that you do extremely long rounds. Would you mind telling me how that works or pointing me in the right direction with a website. I have so much to loose I might be interested but worried about HCG immunity.
    I would never encourage anyone to do long rounds. You will find a few of us out there (no website, just a personal choice), who have choosen to go 100 + days. I chose this because I tend to become super tolerant to any "medicines" I take, and this was my worry. I would take hCG for the recommmended 40 days, then do P3/P4, and then it wouldn't work any more. It was a chance for me to do the second round, which was a mess the whole time, not the diet, I just kept running out (had to take a PI during July, 'cause it was too hot to ship!). So, I went as long as I could, which was 103 days total (about day 85-ish I was ready to quit!), and got as close to 200 as I could, knowing that I could Paleo down the rest.
    Again, I would never suggest anyone go long. You have to totally commit to 500 cals a day. You have to be able to blow off parties, dinners, gatherings, or at least be able to sit and drink an unsweetened iced tea while others are having pizza, alcohol, pastries, and a plethera of goodies (people will push too, the buttheads). But, if you can wrap your head around all that, and stick to it, it will work.
    There are concerns that going long is not good for the liver or kidneys, but I didn't have any trouble, but I was careful, and was seeing my Dr, who knew I was doing hCG, but didn't approve (until my blood tests came back with lower cholesterol and I had lowed blood pressure, then she gave me Carte Blanche to continue). So, I did have a safety net of a sort.

    Good luck and welcome again!
    Starting weight: 261.2
    Day 2:

  12. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I would never encourage anyone to do long rounds. You will find a few of us out there (no website, just a personal choice), who have choosen to go 100 + days. I chose this because I tend to become super tolerant to any "medicines" I take, and this was my worry. I would take hCG for the recommmended 40 days, then do P3/P4, and then it wouldn't work any more. It was a chance for me to do the second round, which was a mess the whole time, not the diet, I just kept running out (had to take a PI during July, 'cause it was too hot to ship!). So, I went as long as I could, which was 103 days total (about day 85-ish I was ready to quit!), and got as close to 200 as I could, knowing that I could Paleo down the rest.
    Again, I would never suggest anyone go long. You have to totally commit to 500 cals a day. You have to be able to blow off parties, dinners, gatherings, or at least be able to sit and drink an unsweetened iced tea while others are having pizza, alcohol, pastries, and a plethera of goodies (people will push too, the buttheads). But, if you can wrap your head around all that, and stick to it, it will work.
    There are concerns that going long is not good for the liver or kidneys, but I didn't have any trouble, but I was careful, and was seeing my Dr, who knew I was doing hCG, but didn't approve (until my blood tests came back with lower cholesterol and I had lowed blood pressure, then she gave me Carte Blanche to continue). So, I did have a safety net of a sort.

    Good luck and welcome again!

    Rusty - thank you so much for this post. And your blog Ive been reading it this evening! I have felt like I wanted to do a long cycle - but never found information on it. I am on my 3 round and have lost 50lbs but I have felt like I just want to stick to P2 and kill the weight! I have about 70 lbs to go and Id rather just buckle in and get her done.

    All of you ladies are such an encouragement!

    Thanks,
    Hope

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •